Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, how shocking! A second marriage after leaving POS abuser. IDIOT.

View attachment 2704979
Shocking news: divorced man proposed to his long-time partner.

´I bet he didn’t even tell the girls’: the same girls who refuse to see him (because their ´mother’ did her best to alienate them and destroy their mental health) and filed a restraining order against him.

´Can’t afford support’: check the court papers, luv. I think 10k is more than enough support.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
So the kiddos refuse to see him for literally years, engage in Alice’s weird abuse, legally and via SM media and then trash B’s appartment calling her a w**** and everyone is worried they might not have been told first!???

Are you kidding me. Why on earth would they be told??? So they can throw a toddler tantrum and demand cash for not going public or whatever it is they do??
He absolutely would have told them but you can bet your life savings Alice will be telling her FMs that they blindsided her and the girls 🙄
---
I don’t have MS but I do walk mostly with a cane. Used to be really self-conscious about it tbh (I’m under 45 so being “younger” than the average user can make you feel a bit 😳 sometimes) but now I actually don’t give a duck, especially this year when I have solid plans in the works. I’m also getting a mobility scooter and I won’t give a duck who looks at me when I’m on that either 🤣

I love it when people in the public eye, like Bianca and Christina Applegate, stand up and go out with their mobility aids because it helps us mere mortals with mobility issues feel a little less self-conscious about it each time.

Also, people with chronic and long-term illnesses may not even need to use their mobility aids daily either. Depends on what your body is like on the day, so whilst Bianca may struggle to walk some days, others she can feel fine to go unaided as we’ve seen. I’ve had to use mine all week but it’s that or rely on someone else to take my son to school 🤷‍♀️
I also have a walking stick and mobility scooter 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Me and Alun on the Big Day

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
After 20 years of marriage? Do they fact check anythin? It should read: "After an abusive marriage..."

View attachment 2705044
There's so many mistakes in it. They've got a picture of Elsie listed as 'teenage daughter Ella', they weren't married for 20 years, they don't mention that he's paying her $10k a month, and so on, so on. At the end of the day it makes no difference to anyone but Alice, who thinks this stuff matters, and putting lies into the tabloids is her winning. She's winning nothing. The courts won't be reading it!

Reactions: 37
I think half the daily mail is written by artificial intelligence now. Whereas half the comments are written by natural stupidity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I think half the daily mail is written by artificial intelligence now. Whereas half the comments are written by natural stupidity.
If this is the case it’s the first sign of intelligence of any kind at the Mail.

Sharing this again as it's now even more relevant 💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
For the AG account. Intelligence left skid marks running away from that one.

Screenshot_20240121_113320_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
That ring. :love:

If anyone needs an eye bath after reading the DM comments, read the Reddit popculturechat sub for a reassuring dose of sanity beyond Tattle. The truth about the abuser is well-known in online circles.

PS: fellow MSers, anyone else make this face when a well-meaning idiot thinks they can predict disease progression? -> 🥴 Or this face when you realize they're implying your life will be virtually over if your mobility is restricted? -> :sick:

Back on topic: yay for Ioan and Bianca! They deserve all the happiness after what the abuser has put them through.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
If the peridot isn't expensive, the diamonds are! (agree of course that Ioan can spend whatever he damn well pleases on a ring when he shells out so much in support per month!)
None of the three stones looks that big and the peridot is fairly pale (you want a rich green for a higher end stone). Two half carat diamonds don’t cost that much. I suspect the ring was very modest in price.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
None of the three stones looks that big and the peridot is fairly pale (you want a rich green for a higher end stone). Two half carat diamonds don’t cost that much. I suspect the ring was very modest in price.
Makes me love it more.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Late to the party but just back from a weekend of Welsh cakes and champagne in Aberdare.

I’m voting for wedding in Oz and vows in Welsh.

Mama Gruff sends her love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just remember that it is Ioan and Bianca's wedding and that stalking Alun, getting him in a headlock and forcing the priest to marry you then and there would be considered a tad bit impolite.
No need for all that. They just need to swap hotel room numbers. ;)
---
Didn't Alice give him an ultimatum to marry her or she would end things.
Yep. His answer should have been "See ya!"
---
Wow! It couldn't be more different from AFE and her ultimatums. Alice had him by the short and curlies and wasn't going to let go.

1705860588009.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.