Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s sooooooo quiet
She's just staring at herself in the mirror, muttering about being the fairest of them all, while punching herself with an ozempic needle with one hand and doom scrolling Bee's pictures with the other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I might have said this before so apologies if I have, and currently a bit off my face on strong pain meds. But I flipping love how Alice bleeping Evans AFE has crossed over from the celeb death pool posts.
Screenshat has seeped out to other threads…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm sure the custody evaluator, therapist, and the judge will find it intresting that the ex wife and children still can't move on. It's been years, kids shouldn't still be coming to terms with the split. If Alice still hasn't moved on after this much time, the judge and company may question her ability to parent her children. Own goals, Alice.

Reactions: 46
I wanna know what it was that initially had her rattled to post two instas about the dog….before she was ‘blindsided’ by the engagement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wanna know what it was that initially had her rattled to post two instas about the dog….before she was ‘blindsided’ by the engagement 😂
She needed a new post for people to console her. Why do so many of her friends pretend that it's not normal for people to remarry after divorce.

Reactions: 22
I wonder if she’ll complain that he didn’t call her first before the instagram announcement. Even with the DVRO 🙄.You know, like how she claims she would have handled the new relationship news if only he hadn’t revealed it on instagram before telling her. Even though she knew.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hi Alice. Blockbuster movie? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

View attachment 2705491
Blockbuster, sure. I'm sure one of those will land in her lap very soon, after not acting for 10 years 🥴
I've seen some of this Liquid Psychologist short film and it's not even filmed to the quality of an after school special :ROFLMAO: I didn't even have the strength to find Al's appearance!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she’ll complain that he didn’t call her first before the instagram announcement. Even with the DVRO 🙄.You know, like how she claims she would have handled the new relationship news if only he hadn’t revealed it on instagram before telling her. Even though she knew.
She wanted him to talk to her in person. She wanted to ask him why he thought he was in love with someone else. She posted that on her own twitter account, I can't find the screenshat now. Maybe thinking she could convince him that he wasn't in love with someone else and to come home. She really thought she could get him back into his box. Delusional.

Reactions: 26
So far she has managed to stay silent on her official IG and on Tonely the Lonely’s account. Something has scared her this time. I wonder what it is.

Reactions: 35
We spoke about the wedding plans a few years ago. We agreed that the ceremony needed to be in a stadium so that all the Turds could attend. I think the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff was mooted. I hope they are keeping that in mind. I am buying a hat.

IMG_1741.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She needed a new post for people to console her. Why do so many of her friends pretend that it's not normal for people to remarry after divorce.
But I’m not convinced that she knew. I’m with the theory that they were in therapy with dad, Mom is posting away from the car, Bianca posts the big news once Ioan gave her the all clear from the session. She has fucked over every job/appearance/travel with anything she can to make him look bad. She beat B to announcing her illness. Unless she is finally being medicated properly, psych exam can’t have gone well lol

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You make it sound like they have a semi normal relationship and it would be hurtful not to tell them first. He can’t even speak to them without witnesses present and they hate B even more.

He needs to keep a safe distance while they work through whatever madness has a hold of them and if they ever decide they want a relationship with him, they’ll let him know that by their attitude and behaviour. It’s on them now not him. He’s getting on with his life and they (aggressively) chose not to have a place in that. Maybe one day that’ll change.. maybe not, either way he did all he could.
It really depends on where he is as far as estrangement with his children. Have they made any headway in therapy? Are they attending therapy individually and also reunification therapy with their father? Are they having any contact with dad via texting or Facetime? None of us know the answer to that.

If the lines of communication are open, then, yes, he told them, and then Bianca posted the announcement soon after before Alice could destroy their happiness. If Alice has been thwarting therapy attempts all along, especially reunification therapy with Ioan, and they are no further along than back when the apartment meeting happened, then, no, Ioan didn't tell them first. There would be no reason to. Not that he wouldn't want to, but he would have no choice since he would essentially still be estranged from his children. Hopefully, that isn't the case and he and the children, or at least Elsie, have made progress in therapy to some degree.

Reactions: 18
1705871446610.png

That sounds like a threat. What will she/Marjorie and Tone meet BW and IG in the carpark after dark?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.