Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine how much it will stick in Alice’s craw that Ioan was so eager to marry Bianca. No threats, ultimatums. No years and years together with no ring. No ‘funny’ being dragged down the aisle pics on your wedding day. Bianca strikes me as the sort to either be very honest about her desires (maybe the two have discussed marriage, like most couples do before proposals), or maybe she is a very laid back ‘what will be will be meant for me’ type of woman that Ioan was keen to commit to because he knew she would be just fine either way. Either way, no pressure. Obviously he couldn’t propose much earlier as he seems a decent sort who’d wait for the marriage to be officially over but he certainly hasn’t wasted time proposing after that!

To be so keen he has planned a proposal, bought a ring, wants to marry Bianca after everything he’s been through and after battling through a sickeningly traumatising divorce over the past several years realllllly shows how badly he wants to marry her. Idk if there were any kind of visa pressures but regardless I think he’d have proposed anyway. He wants Bianca to be his wife and have the protection of marriage and to be family in the eyes of the law and the government.

I bet Alice will play this off initially with some sort it forced jovial ex wife ‘ooh time to get hat shopping’ crap she thinks makes her seem funny and relatable, or double down on ‘well, the girls CERTAINLY want nothing to do with them now’ (which they didn’t already thanks to Alice), but inside she’ll be dying. Not cos of grief, the marriage was dead and she knew it (and was a big part of what killed it) but because she can’t stand to lose. She ‘won’ depriving her kids of their father but she can’t do a thing about Ioan moving forward and living his life. So pleased for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
WTAF? Good luck with that

View attachment 2703773
This DM comment sums up nicely this kind of people mentality: if a man is ever allowed to divorce, he must live humbly and give all his money to ex and kids, regardless of how they behave, because surely all his money must belong to them. If he had the audacity to remarry, he can only be allowed to do it if his future new wife is contented to live humbly and in poverty and give all his and her money to his ex and kids etc etc
Strictly speaking it shows they see the relationship as a transaction where the man is always in debt for the woman "giving him her best years" (like he didnt give her his best years?!) and "being the mother of his children".

Reactions: 46
Hope she keeps her name . So much baggage on the gruff - but also does anyone change their name anymore over 30?
---
Also this idea that it's rubbing in noses to announce on one's socials versus waiting for the tabloids to take the scoop is bull. Why would it be more upsetting to see it on socials than it coming out randomly when press got sniff or saw engagment ring on dog walk - ie Bianca's pregnant Becuase the wind blew up her dress . After the uk phone hacking - and other tabloid crimes I think it's self care to announce news good and bad at a time of your choosing via social .
I ment I hope Bianca keeps her Wallace name she's more than a famous ish guys appendage ( not sure if that's her maiden name though )
Alice - change your name .

Reactions: 13
IMG_6563.jpeg

Interesting. They still trying to make it look like mAlice not the only one with questionable behaviour, but are careful to insert things about not proven accusations etc.
They are still obviously in cahoots with her but seem to be making sure to cover their arse. Have they been officially warned by lawyers or something I wonder?
P.S. edited to add: even more interesting. Finished reading and article. Despite usual click bait crap and dodgy title that makes Ioan look like typical “changed good olde wifee for a newer model", if you read the timeline of events its pretty accurate and despite not going into much detail of mAlice’s abuse, paints a pretty grim picture of her. Whatever has happened I wonder? Cant be just to provoke mAlice into meltdown, although Im sure they are hoping for it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Good luck to them, I hope it works out, Ioan has a second chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I didn’t look online last night, now here I am running back to this thread… I am very happy for them though!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ioan and Bianca, they are friends. Alice was never his friend. She dominated him from the start. Bianca has his back. Alice was on his back all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Coming out of lurkdom to say I'm over the moon for Ioan and Bianca. They always look so happy and in love and it comes naturally. Alice can do one.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Haha. Lolllllll.

Love this for Alice 🥰😆
Love this for both of them! One of my favourite quotes is (and I’ve no idea who said this, so it could be Bart Simpson for all I know) “when people show you who they are, believe them”.

These two women have both been showing the world who they are for quite some time now. Let’s see:

One of them has kept a dignified silence, remained respectful, clearly followed the advice of numerous professionals and is quietly living her life.

The other one has a restraining order against her, a long track record of loud public hysterics and emotional manipulation, and a documented childish refusal to take any responsibility for anything, ever.

The world sees them both, and I love it. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I hadn’t posted on here in ages but popped over as soon as I saw the engagement photo,

Hopefully the girls can accept if and move on. I don’t know if it’s a possibility due to Bianca’s MS but I’d love to see them have a couple of kids too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fun theory - The ring is a family heirloom which Alun brought over.

(I just watched coming home where Yo and his Dad go to see his 99 year old Grandmother but she wasn't wearing it. Maybe from his Mum's side?)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why should he wait? Alice has destroyed the relationship between him and his kids. They will never come to terms with it. The Abuser saw to that. Ioan will always know he did everything he could for the kids. duck Alice. Own goal.

View attachment 2703986
They’ve had 3 bleeping years to ‘come to terms with it’! I completely agree with you, why should they put their lives on hold because of a toxic woman who lives inside her own head?! At some point life moves on. AFE will never move on but again why shouldn’t they? My hubby’s ex is another AFE but that didn’t stop us marrying even though he was completely alienated from his child. Ugh this makes me so cross sometimes 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 48

(I just watched coming home where Yo and his Dad go to see his 99 year old Grandmother but she wasn't wearing it. Maybe from his Mum's side?)
I had the same thought...maybe it was mama G's

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Could be, the style is more consistent with 50's or 60's though, maybe mama Gruff's...? Wouldn't that sting.

In any case, so pleased for them. No sad troll can touch their happiness on this. Well, any of it, ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Awww ☺

And also, fuuuuck! 😅

Pleased for them living their lives 💜 but oh boy, I’m gonna hear the explosion from the other side of the Atlantic. 😬
Thankfully I live in the Mtns so I'm already on high ground to avoid the possible tsunami here on the other side of the world!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.