Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am delighted for Ioan and Bianca. They've both been through a hell of a lot and it's so great they found each other ❤

Suspect Ioan spoke to the therapist about this a while ago to get advice about how to tell the girls, and they've been working up to it slowly. Alice didn't know, but knew he had something he wanted to say to them this week, hence the dog posts. I think he told them in the most recent session and the engagement posts went live immediately (before Alice could steal their thunder). MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve been a tattler for some time and have been following this soap opera since day one. I come across as blunt because I am autistic, sorry. The poor kids will have years of choreographing their own milestones to make sure their parents and step mother don’t end up in court afterwards.

I said absolutely nothing about her life expectancy, that’s a leap from my comment, I meant walking unaided.
She has relapsing remitting MS therefore there’s no guarantee it’ll progress to the point where she can’t walk any time soon. And people who can’t walk still get married whether they can go unaided down an aisle or not, what a cruel thing to say

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve been a tattler for some time and have been following this soap opera since day one. I come across as blunt because I am autistic, sorry. The poor kids will have years of choreographing their own milestones to make sure their parents and step mother don’t end up in court afterwards.

I said absolutely nothing about her life expectancy, that’s a leap from my comment, I meant walking unaided.
BIB That’s not entirely true. You only started following this thread recently , so why not admit that? And don’t use autism as an excuse for hurtful comments because most autistic people I know are very intuitive. This is thread #216. Most of us have been here since day one, which was in March of 2021. No offense but it’s upsetting when Tattlers show up because the thread suddenly takes off and they come in to check things out, often woefully unprepared to make such a comment. You never ever know what a person’s disease process looks like because every single one is different. Of course you’re welcome to comment but stuff like that rubs people the wrong way.

• Heart
Suspect Ioan spoke to the therapist about this a while ago to get advice about how to tell the girls, and they've been working up to it slowly.

I think he told them in the most recent session and the engagement posts went live immediately (before Alice could steal their thunder). MOO
I think the reunification session was yesterday (makes sense to do it on a Saturday with school commitments) - the photos pre-taken and “submit” hit before the girls got to the carpark!

Reactions: 23
She has relapsing remitting MS therefore there’s no guarantee it’ll progress to the point where she can’t walk any time soon. And people who can’t walk still get married whether they can go unaided down an aisle or not, what a cruel thing to say
I have R&R MS too. I was diagnosed 14 years ago and despite suffering some unpleasant & frightening relapses last year I am doing really well. I certainly don’t envisage ending up in a wheelchair anytime soon 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 54
this?

that's not him though

(that dude is insane btw, no one in Germany likes him)
Oh that’s annoying. Maybe it was another post because he has definitely commented on them.

Edit..he liked the post. Maybe it was just that.
A43DD7A2-E276-4DD3-8A45-862EAC5C7E50.jpeg

Kind of shows the level my curiosity takes me Lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Tattle ads are giving! This is Alice bleeping Evans residence right now.

IMG_7583.png

• Haha
I think the reunification session was yesterday (makes sense to do it on a Saturday with school commitments) - the photos pre-taken and “submit” hit before the girls got to the carpark!
the visitations used to be saturdays before the infamous incident, if visitation is re-established (which I doubt big time) it would be on saturday indeed, but the post was at 11 am in the morning. When they have reunification therapy is not known.

I honestly doubt he told them anything specific (beyond - as I said - "yes, I love her and would like to marry her"). Even if he scheduled the post one minute after telling them (to avoid Alice posting about this or - more likely - giving the DM a exclusive with all the "friends say that Alice and the kids are devastated" crap to overshadow it) the announcement would have been soured for him by the kids having a full meltdown over this. If his kids were normal with a normal mother and a normal relationship he for sure would have told them, but the way it is telling them has far more downsides than upsides. That's just the truth.
Oh that’s annoying. Maybe it was another post because he has definitely commented on them.
I would assume weird wannabe royals are more up to Alice's alley

Edit..he liked the post. Maybe it was just that.
View attachment 2704728

Kind of shows the level my curiosity takes me Lol.
I hope he just likes some of Ioan's work LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This, yes, this! I have a friend my age (30) who was born with a chronic illness that badly affects her knees, and the flare-ups became so severe that she had to quit her job at Starbucks; I believe there’s quite a bit of bending-down necessary to retrieve items from low cabinets behind the counter, unfortunately. Her sensitive knees also make it hard for her to work out, something she has wanted to do, so she has gained some weight which not only exacerbates the pain in her knees but has also led to some heartbreaking depressive episodes that I’ve talked her through.

But last year she invested in a cane—a black one with a skull on the handle to match her goth aesthetic (and she’s also a practicing witch! 💚) and she’s been so beautifully honest about taking it out in public with her; she told me she wants to fight that stigma surrounding younger people needing mobility aids. She went to some sort of fancy ball last month and wore a gown made of thick tule and lace, and the cane made a matching appearance, and when I tell you I could have asked her out on a damn DATE, she looked that stunning…😍

But I’m so sorry you struggled in the past with self-consciousness about using a mobility aid at your age; for what it’s worth, had I seen you in public I wouldn’t have noticed a single thing “off” about it (because nothing is “off” about it). The majority of my friends are chronically ill in one way or another so you learn to empathize real, real fast!

Also, does the scooter have a speed dial? You BET I’d turn a grocery shopping aisle into a Nascar lane if I had one of them rides. 😂
Awww I’m sorry your friend is poorly and had to quit her job - same! But how fab that she’s doing her bit for herself and those of us with chronic conditions!

Haha I know which one I need - a chunky one that can get up steep hills, the same one we have at our local zoo (I always hire one when I go as it’s a lonnnnng day with loads of hilly bits all over) and I do zip round on it 🤣

I’ll just be glad to not have to worry about getting my son to school so much anymore but I’ve had to save up for ages for it.

On topic, I hope B keeps as much as her mobility independently for as long as she can and however she can…no wheelchairs needed yet thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why were they together so long before getting married? "It was a bit like that feeling I had with the church, where I said I'm not feeling it yet and it's not that I don't love you, which of course meant duck all to her.

Reactions: 19
Can you imagine Alice's reaction if Bianca changes her name to Bianca Wallace Gruffudd or Bianca Gruffudd?! 😂😂😂
Someone's probably already beaten me to it, but I'd love it if Ioan became a Wallace. Let AFE keep that Gruff forevermore looking like a sad old wench.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A lot comments on DM about the ring and the cost. 1. Just because he left Alice, he doesn't mean he has to live the life of a pauper. 2. I suspect he has a big role to be announced, if the rumour mills are correct. 3. As others have suggested, it might well be a family heirloom.
Congratulations to both of them. They have been through enough in the last 2 years to test any relationship. I think the girls will will come around to the relationship and have a good friendship with Bianca, especially if Ioan and Bianca have children. Alice will become irrelevant as she deserves to be.
Less than 3 weeks to the beginning of the end of this saga. Let's put the flags out🏳🇱🇷🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇦🇺🇬🇧

• Heart
Reactions: 41
A lot comments on DM about the ring and the cost. 1. Just because he left Alice, he doesn't mean he has to live the life of a pauper. 2. I suspect he has a big role to be announced, if the rumour mills are correct. 3. As others have suggested, it might well be a family heirloom.
Congratulations to both of them. They have been through enough in the last 2 years to test any relationship. I think the girls will will come around to the relationship and have a good friendship with Bianca, especially if Ioan and Bianca have children. Alice will become irrelevant as she deserves to be.
Less than 3 weeks to the beginning of the end of this saga. Let's put the flags out🏳🇱🇷🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇦🇺🇬🇧
I mean he pays Alice 10k per month. What will that ring cost? 10k as well? (remember that he bought Alice once as a simple gift a 25k bracelet). That would pay 1 month of Ella's rich girl school, wow. Some people believe any money you earn should go to your ex and that you should live in poverty.

Many comments cite his claims of being too broke to pay for the house a year ago, but this was before said house was sold (which means you get money and have less costs) and before he got a job that kept him a bit over water at least. These people have a tough time to think straight. The only one that has recently claimed to be broke is Alice, despite receiving 10k per month.

Reactions: 48
the post was at 11 am in the morning. When they have reunification therapy is not known.
It's possible the therapy is 10-11am. I believe he told them directly. There's no point in being vague about it when the news is going to hit the internet. They have a right to know and we don't know if they had a 'full meltdown' about it. They might not be as nuts as their idiot narc mom is, despite her efforts to duck them up. They wanted her to start dating a good while ago for example.

In other news, it doesn't look like B has bad breath either (and is not overbearing with ugly shoes to boot!)

1705848976255.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I tried nominating Tony on the Death Pool thread. Not allowed!

IMG_7584.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone's probably already beaten me to it, but I'd love it if Ioan became a Wallace. Let AFE keep that Gruff forevermore looking like a sad old wench.
Isn't Wallace a Scottish name? His parents might disown him! After all according to the gospel of all truth, knowledge and wisdom, aka AFE, his North Welsh parents are racist against the rest of the Welsh. God knows how they feel about the Scots! If Ratty is going to work the bar at the wedding he might want to get rid of the kilt.

---
I tried nominating Tony on the Death Pool thread. Not allowed!

View attachment 2704822
Anyone bothering our JoJo deserves to be on the Death Pool. Perhaps we can start a kind-of-adjacent-brother-related-to-a-kind-of-known-z-list-celebrity-who-may-or-may-not-be-the-sock-of-kind-of-known-z-list-celebrity death pool. I mean it makes perfect sense to me... 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry I don't follow closely but can I ask..............

Did Ioan never want to marry Alice? Why did he stay with her so long and have kids with her?
Why did his friend push him down the aisle?
Whats up with their wedding pics?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.