Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story is still high on the DM pages and is on the reel thing too. I wonder when Tone will reappear to share his thoughts in the news.. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It looks like Alice's last Twitter sock, DearAbby, has made one Twitter post since the engagement news was announced.

The account is set to private though, so we can't see what the post is.

Reactions: 16
Aww wee Emma can wear an emerald bow at the wedding.
I’m pretty sure Alice said previously she’d had her dna tested to confirm her breed? Anyone remember that?

Reactions: 8
SALAAM, TURDS 💚 Our lovely Barre19 just notified me of this MASTERPIECE of a union (while I was having my evening mental spiral lmao) so I dragged my drunk ass out of the shadows!!! Missed you crazy witches so much, and am ASTOUNDINGLY excited for the future that is awaiting creation by two people in loooooove. 💍😭🥰

I CALL BEING THE FLOWER GIRL!!! 🌸💐🌼🌹🌻
I call dibs on being the one to stand by the wedding cake and make sure nobody snaffles a slice before it's officially cut by the happy pair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if he's agreed a settlement with Alice and the court case is off? Hence the announcement...? Why now?
ETA: I mean it's great news - I'm just wondering....
I suspect the engagement was a few days/weeks ago (timing really doesnt matter with those things, you just propose) and it's announced now because it will come out in court filings in the next 1-2 weeks anyway (it's a good thing to mention that you dont live together with your girlfriend but your fiancee, implies a more committed relationship which the courts like)

Them marrying this year (maybe?) seems realistic. Her visa runs out later this year if we are right about o2 and it's also more convenient for tax reasons.

While I'm quite sure that he didnt told the kids anything about having proposed (for good reasons) I'm sure he has mentioned to them that he plans to marry her at some point, this will naturally come up every time Ella called Bianca a slut and whatnot. And it's also something that Alice cannot really leak as news (because the basic idea isnt really news, 99 % of all couples that move together will be thinking about this, the actual proposal is the news)

I think difficult times are ahead: so far Bianca just stole the fathers affection and some luxury (they still live a very high life standard, but no expensive travels to Europe or super expensive schools etc), of course that is their mothers fault entirely because they could have almost all of this even with a divorce if she hadnt been a asshole about this, but they are brainwashed and dont know this. Now Bianca once they marry will also be co or even main beneficiary of any inheritance and the like, and any potential future children will as well. I'm sure Alice will spend the next days preaching this over and over again.

I still think Bianca is insane to not only be with a man with this much baggage on him (an all around problematic first family and first family relatives including a creepy following) but also to marry him. Add her disability into the game and the narrative around how they got together and the odds are firmly against them, but I'm rooting for them. And looking at a number of pages on the internet many seem to do.

Reactions: 36
I know nothing about custody and parents paying for kids' maintenance etc but once the kids are legally adults does he still have to pay money to Alice? I.e. does he have to have anything to do with Alice once the youngest child is of age? Does he have to pay her bills while she sits on her arse once the kids are adults?

I'm just wondering at what point is he likely to be completely free from her.

Reactions: 8
Just when we thought this thread had lost a bit of steam. Thanks Yo, my Yobucks had almost ran out.
Cheeky mare, only coming back when you need the cash! And I was about to say how much I'd missed you!

It's so good seeing so many commenters back. ❤

Not Mimsy though. Mimsy can go sit in the corner and count her Yobucks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I know nothing about custody and parents paying for kids' maintenance etc but once the kids are legally adults does he still have to pay money to Alice? I.e. does he have to have anything to do with Alice once the youngest child is of age? Does he have to pay her bills while she sits on her arse once the kids are adults?

Over here I think it’s the September after they leave full time education but it could well be different over there. I believe there was something in the prenup about spousal?

Reactions: 3
IM BAAAAACCCKKKK!
Hi everyone, I've not been on the threads for a bit, no reason....however I open up my insta and see that they are engaged 🎉🥂🩷
My thoughts and prayers are with all of you that live in the USA, as mAlice must have gone nuclear 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Cheeky mare, only coming back when you need the cash! And I was about to say how much I'd missed you!

It's so good seeing so many commenters back. ❤

Not Mimsy though. Mimsy can go sit in the corner and count her Yobucks.
She’s WAY behind on her bleep quota.

Evil HQ HR may be putting her on a PIP.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine Alice's reaction if Bianca changes her name to Bianca Wallace Gruffudd or Bianca Gruffudd?! 😂😂😂
I would love this! And given that Alice was always Alice Evans, Bianca would technically be Ioan’s first Mrs Gruffudd 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Never. They have two kids together, he will never be free of her. There will be the kids’ weddings, graduations, grandchildren, it will never end.

I bet they will marry this year. Let’s face it, health wise, Bianca hasn’t long left to walk down the aisle herself.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
For any normal person it would be absolutely mortifying to see posts like that written about them. If only she hadn’t behaved like a demented muppet………but this is the Abuser they‘re talking about. I imagine she would use this type of comment to show how she’s being bullied online, despite being the biggest, and worse bully herself. bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So how is Alice going to respond?

Post her wedding pics?
Say she's got a hot date and doesn't know which colour ribbon to put on her shoes?
Say the kids are crying and shaking but at least they have her forever?
Just thought of another one

Congratulate the happy couple? Just kidding - I haven't lost my mind.

Funny but it's all quiet on the Tone and AFE front at least publicly. In Casa Evans, it's a different story. If the kids weren't crying when they heard the news, Alice will have made sure to make them. "Well, your father has made his choice, he prefers the bogan to you!"

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I would imagine that the girls were told before the IG post. From things we have seen Ioan is trying to do things the right way and the best way for them. I hope they are happy for him. Of course it will be hard for their mum, but hopefully it will help things move in the right direction.

at the end of the day, I know she has behaved badly, but, Alice does deserve to be happy as well. Maybe this will help her move on And find someone else.

Reactions: 17
Just thought of another one

Congratulate the happy couple? Just kidding - I haven't lost my mind.

Funny but it's all quiet on the Tone and AFE front at least publicly. In Casa Evans, it's a different story. If the kids weren't crying when they heard the news, Alice will have made sure to make them. "Well, your father has made his choice, he prefers the bogan to you!"
Privately she will be making their lives hell. She’s just not fired up the laptop yet to show the rest of us.
She’s never been dignified or protective towards her now ex and her children, she won’t start now.
The girls are seeing a therapist and have a GAL in place, I’m sure they’d have told the girls in a controlled and peaceful environment. Maybe therapy is going well and the time is right for them. Ioan appears to have been book smart at least after the fact with chaperones etc. his only mistake was allowing that “sleepover”. I’ll never quite work that one out. I tend to think Alice sprung a medical event on them or something. My mind is a bit fuzzy of the details given the amount of tequila rose we were gifted for our wedding.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.