Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have said absolutely nothing about her life expectancy. Nothing. I meant walking unaided.
I was about to address your initial comment as well because its phrasing could be interpreted by others (myself included) as “she doesn’t have much longer to live”—which I’m glad you didn’t intend for it to sound like because none of us are psychics but medical science has proven that many people with MS can live long, healthy lives, as others have stated.

But even with your added context, I’m curious what would be problematic about it if she did need a mobility aid? She has posted Instagram photos of herself in the past with a walking cane (a pretty fancy lapis lazuli one, too!), and she’s been refreshingly honest about occasionally needing it. I just fail to see why or how (potentially/hypothetically) using a mobility aid at her wedding would be an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
if she doesn't post something today, hell will literally freeze over!!!
She played her hand too soon with this post. She should have saved it for now.

1705841475082.png

This comment from an FM on AFE's insta didn't age well. They never do.

1705841978858.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh do feck off, oops sorry that’s my Tourette’s.

Well I’m all stocked up, ready when you are Alice, let that inner spirit Marjory loose. 👏🏼 👏🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This is such a lovely update. I am so pleased for them, and hope that the alcoholic ex wife winds her neck in ( if that's possible) , and leaves them be. As much as the fireworks are entertaining, I think now is the time for her to finally realise that this is it, and try to finally move forward.
I hope the girls were told prior to the announcement, and I fully expect that was the case.
I do wonder how they reacted. I hope it is not too distressing for them, but am really hoping that the therapy has helped them with receiving and processing this news.
Also that ring is beautiful. Whatever the stone actually is, it is eye catching and classy without being ostentatious in any way.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
CF7D68CD-7C2B-4BAB-9DC2-191187D1179E.jpeg

This Prince guy was commenting on I and B a little while ago. Welp found an Instagram post of a random guy who put up a park pic of I, B and Bear on Instagram. Anyway I will never find it unless Welp wants to but this Prince commented on it. Just a normal pleasant comment from memory. I remember it cos I thought it was odd he was commenting on them.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here.

The funny thing is that nobody would care about I and B had not AFE created all this drama! And now it's coming back to haunt her from the front pages, no less.

I also think the wedding will be this year. I can't wait to see the dress!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I don’t have MS but I do walk mostly with a cane. Used to be really self-conscious about it tbh (I’m under 45 so being “younger” than the average user can make you feel a bit 😳 sometimes) but now I actually don’t give a duck, especially this year when I have solid plans in the works. I’m also getting a mobility scooter and I won’t give a duck who looks at me when I’m on that either 🤣

I love it when people in the public eye, like Bianca and Christina Applegate, stand up and go out with their mobility aids because it helps us mere mortals with mobility issues feel a little less self-conscious about it each time.

Also, people with chronic and long-term illnesses may not even need to use their mobility aids daily either. Depends on what your body is like on the day, so whilst Bianca may struggle to walk some days, others she can feel fine to go unaided as we’ve seen. I’ve had to use mine all week but it’s that or rely on someone else to take my son to school 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 55
It wouldn't surprise me if Ella was told to get a DM account and start trashing the happy couple. It's battle stations at Casa Evans. All hands on deck.
I would bet she has more than one at this stage.

Also, who’s been calling Al an irritating bleep?!

199E66CE-86D3-4604-85E6-190A5CBFF651.png

• Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 2704621
This Prince guy was commenting on I and B a little while ago. Welp found an Instagram post of a random guy who put up a park pic of I, B and Bear on Instagram. Anyway I will never find it unless Welp wants to but this Prince commented on it. Just a normal pleasant comment from memory. I remember it cos I thought it was odd he was commenting on them.
this?

that's not him though

(that dude is insane btw, no one in Germany likes him)

Reactions: 12
AFE and her 3 friends will have made this the engagement of the year. Nice job bringing attention to just how much Ioan loves Bianca and is eager to spend his life with her.
#cuntcantruinmyday
#shesheretostay
#owngoalsdumbass.

Screenshot_20240121_072551_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think IG and Anne smelt a rat and were prepared for a trap, eg, hiring the psychologist to observe. In fact, IG would have accepted the sleepover on Anne's advice. If he said 'no' AFE would use it as "He doesn't want you kids in his life". The whole thing backfired on the smartest person in the room anyway with the fake RO exposed in court and led to the GAL being hired. So I don't think it was really a mistake.
Yup he was between a rock and a hard place but eventually came out ok - sadly it may have damaged his reputation with people who don’t know the story, but I think any industry people who know of him are aware of the ACBF (alice crazy witch factor).
---
I hope they get married in Wales! 🥰
Does Alun know @kingseven is his plus one yet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t have MS but I do walk mostly with a cane. Used to be really self-conscious about it tbh (I’m under 45 so being “younger” than the average user can make you feel a bit 😳 sometimes) but now I actually don’t give a duck, especially this year when I have solid plans in the works. I’m also getting a mobility scooter and I won’t give a duck who looks at me when I’m on that either 🤣

I love it when people in the public eye, like Bianca and Christina Applegate, stand up and go out with their mobility aids because it helps us mere mortals with mobility issues feel a little less self-conscious about it each time.

Also, people with chronic and long-term illnesses may not even need to use their mobility aids daily either. Depends on what your body is like on the day, so whilst Bianca may struggle to walk some days, others she can feel fine to go unaided as we’ve seen. I’ve had to use mine all week but it’s that or rely on someone else to take my son to school 🤷‍♀️
This, yes, this! I have a friend my age (30) who was born with a chronic illness that badly affects her knees, and the flare-ups became so severe that she had to quit her job at Starbucks; I believe there’s quite a bit of bending-down necessary to retrieve items from low cabinets behind the counter, unfortunately. Her sensitive knees also make it hard for her to work out, something she has wanted to do, so she has gained some weight which not only exacerbates the pain in her knees but has also led to some heartbreaking depressive episodes that I’ve talked her through.

But last year she invested in a cane—a black one with a skull on the handle to match her goth aesthetic (and she’s also a practicing witch! 💚) and she’s been so beautifully honest about taking it out in public with her; she told me she wants to fight that stigma surrounding younger people needing mobility aids. She went to some sort of fancy ball last month and wore a gown made of thick tule and lace, and the cane made a matching appearance, and when I tell you I could have asked her out on a damn DATE, she looked that stunning…😍

But I’m so sorry you struggled in the past with self-consciousness about using a mobility aid at your age; for what it’s worth, had I seen you in public I wouldn’t have noticed a single thing “off” about it (because nothing is “off” about it). The majority of my friends are chronically ill in one way or another so you learn to empathize real, real fast!

Also, does the scooter have a speed dial? You BET I’d turn a grocery shopping aisle into a Nascar lane if I had one of them rides. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.