Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
So Alice is pulling the bad health card when it comes to answering lawyer mails. I bet many many appointments were skipped.
View attachment 2694484
Huge own goal here: she is yet again acting like the kids and her are one party ("it's used against us"). there is no point to lay low in fear of it being weaponised if you post things like this.

that she followed the #inthebestinterest hashtag is so telling btw
View attachment 2694485
Loool is she serious, "the most innocent of posts have become subject to misinterpretation and have been weaponized against us".

Like when Bianca posted something on Instagram with the caption "it's all good baby, baby" and Alice did this?:

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 20.09.27.png

Or when the Daily Mail had to print this?:

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 20.11.24.png

Reactions: 40

AnneinHever

VIP Member
It’s great to see many old faces back. You were missed!
The engagement photo put a smile on my face. I and B deserve a happy ending after so much abuse.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
If Alice knew she’d have been all over it trying to upset them. I’m going with they told the girls today during contact and then posted to Instagram before they could tell Mommy dearest.
Yes I think the engagement happened a few days ago but they didn't break the news until the girls had been told. B was posting loved up content on her stories a few days ago. I said she was gearing up for Valentines but there was more to it than that.

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
I hope he didnt actually just propose on a dog walk lmao

as always very happy for them but I'm all kinds of fearful. Also I have no doubt that his kids didnt know given the estrangement and the witch will weaponise it

tbh it doesnt. And given how brainwashed she is I dont get why it would be so unrealistic

talking of account: I guess Alice forgot to switch here
View attachment 2703408
most Narc comment ever
View attachment 2703410
I really hope he did propose on a dog walk. Because that would show there is nothing performative about them. Bianca doesn’t need any grand gestures or amazing holidays. If Yo did, that would show that he proposed in a way that reflects the ease of their relationship. Bianca doesn’t demand any grand gestures. She knows what they are and what they have. I can guarantee that Ioan telling THIS engagement story will raise all of the green flags and no red flags.

I have deliberately not mentioned another name in this comment or my previous comment because I do not wish to sully their wonderful news.
@Lulugrace 😉

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Prospectivr thread title (before I go back to lurking):

Congratulations, Ioan and Bianca. We’re so very happy for you.

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
Why should he wait? Alice has destroyed the relationship between him and his kids. They will never come to terms with it. The Abuser saw to that. Ioan will always know he did everything he could for the kids. Fuck Alice. Own goal.

Screenshot_20240120_221038_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow

Seagreen

I think that it will be good for the girls eventually. This is the next stage of their fathers life now, he is serious about Bianca and she is going to be his wife. No longer a 'bogan' and a 'side piece'. They might hit rock bottom in the coming months, but they must accept Bianca is here to stay now and give up all idea of her being someone temporary that they can drive away.

Agreed AFE will make their lives indescribably hell I am sure, but it may become increasingly clear to them how pointless it all is. She is here to stay.

I know it's optimist but you never know :D

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
A surprise proposal must chap the Abuser's ass after she had wait so many years and then practically beg for it.

• Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
AFE seems to believe that reminding people that she has an illness excuses her behavior. Surprise Abuser, it does not. I have been on disability for years. I have fibro ( it sucks), RA, degenerative disk disease, trigeminal neuralgia (looking at brain surgery for that one) and many others. I have some good days and really bad ones. I am not a cunt faced jerk.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

House of Tea

VIP Member
We spoke about the wedding plans a few years ago. We agreed that the ceremony needed to be in a stadium so that all the Turds could attend. I think the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff was mooted. I hope they are keeping that in mind. I am buying a hat.

IMG_1741.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Hi Alice, your wedding ring and snake bracelet could pay for rent and food.
You are absolutely correct. Show up to court in February and bring up the fact that you can't work because your children are in school. I dare you.

View attachment 2706968
how you spot a Alice gang account: believing having school age kids means you dont need to work 💀

The courts expect you to work and if not deal with what your ex is legally required to pay. the days of an unlimited ATM are over.

somebody seems VERY rattled btw
1000022237.jpg

• Haha