Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barre19

Chatty Member
Awww ☺

And also, fuuuuck! 😅

Pleased for them living their lives 💜 but oh boy, I’m gonna hear the explosion from the other side of the Atlantic. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 39

lulooo

VIP Member
I’m so pleased for them both. They both deserve to be happy after all the rubbish thrown their way by the Abuser. Ioan certainly deserves to be happy either with his daughters or without. The man has made Herculean and very costly efforts, both emotionally and financially, to be a part of their lives. Bianca’s ring is absolutely beautiful, classy and elegant. By the way Ioan is NOT, I repeat, NOT wearing a leather jacket. Has Bianca persuaded him to give them a rest?

• Heart
  • Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
I don't think Alice knew in advance or she would have posted lots of "flattering" photos of herself on insta so the tabloids would pick one. That's a usual tell tale sign with her, because she's such a narc and doesn't want them using the Aileen Wournos photo alongside B looking amazing

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #227 We all love the green rock that she got - B’s the new Mrs G on the block!

• Heart
  • Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
Is there a more photogenic pup anywhere?
He always looks so relaxed and content.

Screenshot_20240120_133114_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

barre19

Chatty Member
Not posted in ages, but lurked now and again 👀 but just wanted to pop on to say massive congratulations to I&B 🥰 This is the best news ever!!
THERE SHE IS. 💜 Gotta say I’m enjoying the renaissance of old names this news has brought in on the tide. Made me think of lots of our turd friends who are missed.

• Heart

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Aw I just saw the headline in the daily fail! How lovely for IG and his 🐝

Have to say what great taste too (bit biased as I have an emerald engagement ring and it’s so beautiful)

So when will they marry? Picture the scene:
How it’s going:

🎼🎵🎶
Here comes the bride dressed all in light
Radiant and lovely she shines in his sight
Gently she glides graceful as a dove
Meeting her bridegroom her eyes full of love
🎼🎶🎵

How it went:
🎼🎵🎶
Fuck there’s the bride, does she want a fight?
Fag in mouth, glaring, she looks for a light
Stomping she strides, pushing Ma gruff aside
Too late to hide groom, it’s her and her Bruv
🎶🎼🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

M33L4

VIP Member
Wonder if Math will be best man again. Or hunky Alan.
Did I ever tell you all about that time I had my second hen do on my first wedding anniversary purposefully to change the meaning of that date??

• Heart
  • Haha

Ninas purse

VIP Member
To be fair to Alice, she's been claiming bad health for years now.

View attachment 2695856

View attachment 2695857

View attachment 2695858
BS. That's what 99 percent of divorced mothers have to do. Pick your kids? Get over yourself. There is after school care and if you don't want to put them in after school care Ella is old enough to babysit Elsie for 2 hours after school.
I call side effects from binge drinking. Of course you will feel bad after binge drinking, possibly to black out stage. I bet that's not fibromyalgia, but muscle pain from being blackout drunk.
She just needs to get a job. Get on with her life. She will have to work, her days of leisure, living off Ioan are over.
At least in 2024 Ioan will finally be done with this crazy buffalo, pay his child support and move on.
A lesson to every adult make sure you take care of yourself. Make sure you build your own nest egg, no matter how little. Never leave your future dependent on your partner, no matter how "smug married"( here's looking at you Alice), you feel.

• Heart

JoelFizz

VIP Member
So this is pretty much the end for Big Al. With the announcement of the engagement she has been defeated and the credits will roll.

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
So Alice is pulling the bad health card when it comes to answering lawyer mails. I bet many many appointments were skipped.
1000021851.jpg

Huge own goal here: she is yet again acting like the kids and her are one party ("it's used against us"). there is no point to lay low in fear of it being weaponised if you post things like this.

that she followed the #inthebestinterest hashtag is so telling btw
1000021854.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow