Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Shitty ass friend for rubbing Alice's nose in it.
I swear so many of her "friends" are just shit stirrers and absolutely dying to see her go berserk.

I hope she breaks the habit of a lifetime and ignores the engagement. It obviously sucks when your ex gets engaged so I'm sure she's feeling sucky but I sincerely hope she keeps a lid on it.

Reactions: 38

Ametrine

VIP Member
I hope they get married in Wales! 🥰
I hope Ioan's mum puts aside her feud* with Matthew Rhys's mum, and that they are invited to the wedding.

* the alleged feud is most likely bullshit, like everything else Alice comes out with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Old Soak

VIP Member
To be fair, I think Emma looks really cute after her grooming (and before).
Yet it’s amazing how stupid Alice can’t pay rent and the kids are starving so Bianca shouldn’t have an engagement ring but Emma can be groomed by professional groomers

Loveu2

VIP Member
He's looks happier than he's been in years.
There won't be a red flag engagement story here.

Alliersv

This is such a lovely update. I am so pleased for them, and hope that the alcoholic ex wife winds her neck in ( if that's possible) , and leaves them be. As much as the fireworks are entertaining, I think now is the time for her to finally realise that this is it, and try to finally move forward.
I hope the girls were told prior to the announcement, and I fully expect that was the case.
I do wonder how they reacted. I hope it is not too distressing for them, but am really hoping that the therapy has helped them with receiving and processing this news.
Also that ring is beautiful. Whatever the stone actually is, it is eye catching and classy without being ostentatious in any way.

• Heart

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
After 20 years of marriage? Do they fact check anythin? It should read: "After an abusive marriage..."

View attachment 2705044
There's so many mistakes in it. They've got a picture of Elsie listed as 'teenage daughter Ella', they weren't married for 20 years, they don't mention that he's paying her $10k a month, and so on, so on. At the end of the day it makes no difference to anyone but Alice, who thinks this stuff matters, and putting lies into the tabloids is her winning. She's winning nothing. The courts won't be reading it!

welp

VIP Member
the main reason why I dont believe her is that a person with such a condition would not be able to relentlessly rant non-stop on twitter over years with almost no breaks. You just have too much pain to do that in the manner (and I dont only mean the 2-3 years after the divorce, she was already relentless before this). That other indicators (eg her admitting many times, including anonymously on a forum, that multiple doctors told her that she is fine and that she has no diagnosis) support this as well makes it a pretty sound case. As an aside she has always said that she has fibro because everything else has been excluded, but the thing is that almost all symptoms of fibro can also origin from the lack of activitiy/alcohol consumption etc.

However, in her age with her lifestyle and also the family history (mother and brother) it is entirely normal if she has any health issues, if anything she is pretty healthy considering those factors (resting for over 10 years with no work and a nanny and a dedicated husband helps probably). So I would actually believe her if she says her health is bad, but history has shown that Alice's health (and of the kids) collerates with inconvenient court ordered actions. And magically her health is no issue when the kids should be with their dad.

• Heart

barre19

Chatty Member
Requesting engagement-themed thread title suggestions when we get to post number 900, please! 😍
*Mental bookmark to suggest title about how the only aisle Alice Fucking Evans is headed down is the one at the Home Depot she works at now* 😇

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
I‘m pleased for Ioan and Bianca. But I feel so bad for the girls. You just know that Alice will take out her rage and pain on them with a load of comments like “I know it’s hard that he’s chosen her, and doesn’t love you anymore, but I am still here baby.”She’ll ramp up the parental alienation even more now.
I agree, it's the girls who will be bearing the brunt of this.

However, I don't think the parental alienation can get any worse than it is already. I recently reread some of the court documents as I was looking for screenshots for the list of lies in the wiki, and the things she has already said and done to the girls are unbelievable. It's easy to forget until you go back and read the documents.

• Sad

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
It's a good one. Ioan has upgraded in every way.
Yep. Bianca got a lot of undeserved shit because people believed that loon. Anyway, he managed to prise the barnacle off of himself and this engagement is the icing on the cake.

1705873861730.png

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
For any newbies here - does this look like a physically disabled woman? The comments are funny too "I bet even the crazy sex with her got boring after a while" lol. A lot of people think she is drunk in this video but her reactions are too quick. No she can be unhinged totally sober too!!

BIB - not every disability is visible. I have an actual, diagnosed disability. Some days I do very well and can walk 10 miles, and am full of energy. Other days, I am bed-bound. The difference from one day to the next can be almost unbelievable, and people who see me at my best wouldn’t believe how bad it can get at my worst.

So I personally wouldn’t discount Alice’s claims of having illnesses because of that video (as I always say, I’m one of the few people here who does believe she has illnesses).

What that video does show, however, is someone with an anger management problem, who is incredibly entitled, who is a liar (“I have a sick child in the car!”), and who is stupid enough to not walk away when being filmed.

• Heart

Danica Catrick

Chatty Member
I am delighted for Ioan and Bianca. They've both been through a hell of a lot and it's so great they found each other ❤

Suspect Ioan spoke to the therapist about this a while ago to get advice about how to tell the girls, and they've been working up to it slowly. Alice didn't know, but knew he had something he wanted to say to them this week, hence the dog posts. I think he told them in the most recent session and the engagement posts went live immediately (before Alice could steal their thunder). MOO

• Heart