Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Apparently peridot are very 'in' at the moment
In ancient times, these gorgeous green gems were believed to ward off evil spirits and people with malicious intentions. Wearing peridot jewelry is said to improve relationships and marriages. Today, peridot is known as the stone of compassion. It is believed to bring good health, restful sleep, and peace to relationships by balancing the mind and emotions.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

AnneinHever

VIP Member
I'm sure the children were told prior to the Insta post. There are professionals in place to help navigate these things now. I imagine he'd be doing everything by the book.

It has been years now and they are divorced. It was always clear IG was going to marry BW. They have every right to create a life together. Anyone who is still acting like AE is the wronged women who must be protected and head patted from every happy life event her ex and his partner celebrate is just projecting their own toxic waste dump histories.

Enough.

Me? I'd let the girls find me when/if they're ready and get on with living. The judge will work out the child support and custody stuff. I personally think the PA is likely too hardcore at this point. I don't see it being a happy ending at present. Sometimes space and the offer of safety and love is all you can do.

Modeling a healthy, safe, and loving relationship helps.

My opinion.
I honestly think that all the PA and abuse will come back to bite her. She has raised them in the past four years in total chaos, traumatized them, made them feel scared, anxious and insecure, took away a father they loved, and isolated them from people they have formed bonds with. She modeled and encouraged a type of behaviour that is not only unethical but also illegal. How does she expect them to be as teenagers? Happy and loving towards mummy dearest? I feel terribly sorry for these kids and I sincerely hope someone is able to rescue them.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Ally Pally

VIP Member
It’s great to see many old faces back. You were missed!
The engagement photo put a smile on my face. I and B deserve a happy ending after so much abuse.
😂😂 I logged out of tattle earlier telling myself that I'd log back in in February when there'd be more activity then saw the IG post and logged back in pronto 🍾🥂

• Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
IM BAAAAACCCKKKK!
Hi everyone, I've not been on the threads for a bit, no reason....however I open up my insta and see that they are engaged 🎉🥂🩷
My thoughts and prayers are with all of you that live in the USA, as mAlice must have gone nuclear 🤣

• Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
😂😂 I logged out of tattle earlier telling myself that I'd log back in in February when there'd be more activity then saw the IG post and logged back in pronto 🍾🥂
I had a fuckin nap. You can’t do anything when it comes to this saga 😂

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
I've found some more lies which I'll be adding to the list very soon.

I just wanted to share this new item for the Warring Wardrobe I've found - Campaign of Hat.

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.29.24.png

---
Housekeeping post - screenshots for the Wiki.

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.27.50.png

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 18.57.23.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.27.21.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.23.14.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.20.20.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.19.58.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.14.17.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.11.50.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.10.16.png
Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.07.34.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.04.46.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.02.01.png

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 23.24.24.png

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 23.21.20.png

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 23.20.30.png

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 19.07.51.png

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 19.04.58.png

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 19.03.24.png

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 19.00.53.png

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 18.59.49.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.11.17.png

There's a lot of screenshots here and it would take too long for me to add context here.

The easiest thing is for me to mark the new lies and contradictions in the Wiki with "(NEW)", so you can see the new additions to the list.

I know we've remarked on this before, but Alice really loves to claim she's going to the authorities (calling the police, going to the tabloids/newspapers), and playing people off each other ("our rich friends are backing me for a loan", "I spoke to your ex-agents and they all hate you"). Just really, such a teenage girl mentality. She's totally stunted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

foxwarren

VIP Member
I'm just wondering at what point is he likely to be completely free from her.
Never. They have two kids together, he will never be free of her. There will be the kids’ weddings, graduations, grandchildren, it will never end.

I bet they will marry this year. Let’s face it, health wise, Bianca hasn’t long left to walk down the aisle herself.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
After a congratulatory one for Ioan and Bianca obviously…
Thread title: C’mon cunt face, enough is enough, isn’t it time to drop the gruff?

• Haha

Ice Cream Enthusiast

I'm not surprised, but I am happy about the engagement. Marriage makes the most sense for many reasons, such as citizenship and health insurance. I also think it looks good to the court for a possible fight to get full custody of at least little E.

Great to see the thread regain some life, and so nice to see everyone coming back. I noticed we haven't yet heard from Mad Betty! I hope she survived the explosion in LA!

• Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I wonder if he might have checked with the lawyers too, to see if it might help or harm his case from their experience. It shows Judge Josh they are serious and can provide a stable environment for the children. However; this might cause problems with the children too. He can’t win. Be happy, that’s all he can do

• Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
I bet Mama and Papa Gruff are delighted to be gaining a daughter-in-law who is not only a lovely person and who loves their son but also is guaranteed not to embarrass them in every social circumstance possible, unlike the last one. I'll bet Ioan didn't need an ultimatum to propose either; he's running towards this marriage. There won't be the Bristol Mafia at this wedding, nor a badly shod bride with a face like a flitting who can't let go of her fag and booze.

It's a gorgeous ring, and very classy like the woman who wears it. My mother's engagement and eternity rings were diamond and emerald so maybe I'm biased. Was that flashy wide band that The Abuser wore her engagement or wedding ring?

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
There are over 9,500 likes on the engagement post, so it's clear where the bulk of the bitter DM comments are coming from. 😂

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
That is something that has always warmed me to Bianca, that she not only pulls her own weight, money-wise, but she is always extremely classy and put-together without spending a fortune. Her ring not being the very most expensive jewel she could have and yet being tasteful and meaningful is her all over (from what I've seen!)

Even if Alice wasn't an abusive, soul-sucking nightmare, IG and her interests have never really been aligned anyway. She likes glamour, fashion and excitement and lots of expensive material things and expensive holidays (regardless of whether her travel companions will enjoy it - taking two small children to Harry's Bar in Venice for a ridiculous example), she likes being indoors, drinking heavily, dressing up for premiers and getting photographed, and is obsessed with social media. She really married the wrong person for her. But she's the type to have bankrupted anyone she'd married to be honest.

IG doesn't seem the slightest bit interested in being on social media beyond the bare minimum, loves being outdoors hiking, has stopped drinking, is happy to live a minimal life generally, splashing out on travel to spend time with friends and family - again, often outdoors, or visiting cultural places of interest rather than acquiring possessions (it always makes me laugh how many years he's worn the same jackets and sunglasses for instance). His faith and Welsh heritage has always been very important to him, whereas Alice doesn't have any interest in either thing.

Bianca's interests and values seem to slot in with his really well, which just makes any relationship easier. And she's engaged with the world - she wants to get out there and see things, learn new things, and not just because it's a sign of status. And again, she isn't a weight around his neck regarding money either, they both seem happy to live within their means and live fairly low-key lives with the odd luxury here and there. It must be such a relief not to have to watch someone spunk every penny he makes on a bunch of crap every time he had money in the bank. Now he just has to give her a regular, predictable amount each month. (Honestly, I'd bloody love to be divorced from IG - the life I'd lead on 10k a month for nothing!)
From what he's said previously, Ioan wanted what he thought was the glamorous Hollywood life of a star actor too when he was younger. I think he was very naïve and immature when he met Alice and she really swept him off his feet, but 20 years with her matured him. There's nothing like a relationship with a narc to teach you with brutal clarity exactly what is and isn't important to you in a relationship and in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 42