Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Just remember that it is Ioan and Bianca's wedding and that stalking Alun, getting him in a headlock and forcing the priest to marry you then and there would be considered a tad bit impolite.
No need for all that. They just need to swap hotel room numbers. ;)
---
Didn't Alice give him an ultimatum to marry her or she would end things.
Yep. His answer should have been "See ya!"
---
Wow! It couldn't be more different from AFE and her ultimatums. Alice had him by the short and curlies and wasn't going to let go.

1705860588009.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

M33L4

VIP Member
My kids had their moments over the years with our whole blended family situation but still were a huge part of the wedding of 2023. Every last one of them.
I hope in time that Ella and Elsie do the sensible thing and not be swayed by their awful mother. Can’t see it happening any time soon though. I see a quick engagement and happy wedding. One thing I would say though, don’t allow Alice’s position to stop you moving on Ioan, she’ll stew in her own piss one of these days.

• Heart

ChangeYourName

Only a truly depraved parent would allow their teenage daughter exposure to their weird fans. That the accounts are linked makes me wonder how much one intersects with the identity of the other.

It is so strange all of this is public. Why is Alice not protecting her kids from online viewers?

I saw an interview with Jodie Foster talking about how she never brought her kids to the set and the stress of the entertainment industry.

It's just another in a series of poor parenting choices by Alice.
My 13 year old is at me & at me for an Instagram account. HELL NO. I’m sure Alice thinks she’s being a “cool” mother but you’re not Alice, you’re a lousy mother. Lousy.

However, this will all bite you in your big
arse BIG time & I look forward to the day Big E starts going on rants about you online. Which she will.
There has been countless kids of celebrities (actual real celebrities) who have called their parents out online. Big E has been exposed to that kinda behaviour from her own mother for years. She will publicly use it againer her eventually. Mark my words. & We’ll all be talking about it on the eleven millionth thread.

Back to lurking I go 👋

• Heart

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
This is the stuff movies are made of!

My Big Fat Welsh Wedding
Two Weddings and a Restraining Order
Wedding Crasher
My Ex Man‘s Wedding

😏

• Haha
  • Heart
The way I RAN here when I saw the instagram post, haven’t been here in a hot minute but omg I’m so happy for them and also a messy bitch who lives for drama

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

taybridge

A lot comments on DM about the ring and the cost. 1. Just because he left Alice, he doesn't mean he has to live the life of a pauper. 2. I suspect he has a big role to be announced, if the rumour mills are correct. 3. As others have suggested, it might well be a family heirloom.
Congratulations to both of them. They have been through enough in the last 2 years to test any relationship. I think the girls will will come around to the relationship and have a good friendship with Bianca, especially if Ioan and Bianca have children. Alice will become irrelevant as she deserves to be.
Less than 3 weeks to the beginning of the end of this saga. Let's put the flags out🏳🇱🇷🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇦🇺🇬🇧

• Heart

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
I should imagine thats a decision they will make in the run up to the ceremony and will depend of the relationship dynamic at the time . I cant see mAlice letting them attend if its in Aus or UK anyway which would remove any come back on Ioan .
Anything he does will have comeback on Ioan. Invites them, it's abuse, doesn't invite them, abuse. Breathes their direction, abuse.
The man can't win with Alice as their mother.

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I‘m pleased for Ioan and Bianca. But I feel so bad for the girls. You just know that Alice will take out her rage and pain on them with a load of comments like “I know it’s hard that he’s chosen her, and doesn’t love you anymore, but I am still here baby. Don’t feel sad that he doesn’t want you.” She’ll ramp up the parental alienation even more now.

• Sad

Loveu2

VIP Member
It's funny that no one suggests that Alice should sell her wedding ring. It's worth a lot of money and she continues to claim poverty. It's not like she needs it. She spent so much time posting about how terrible he was, so it shouldn't have sentimental value either.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
211919C2-E11D-4EAD-B04A-CB27FB7AFCFA.jpeg

This didn’t age well.

LOVE TRUMPS HATE - yes it does Alice.

* Ioan was likely proposing as she posted this.

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
Daily mail article still says Ioan walked out after "20 years of marriage"
Please report the actual facts DM....

• Haha
  • Angry

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Going back to “love trumps hate” it’s funny because a lot of people are on tattle due to her hate. I discovered Alice, Ioan and Bianca via the hate Alice spewed on twitter which ended up in the daily mail. I couldn’t work out what the hell was going on and how some “celebrity” could post such vile shit all over the internet. I came here cos you all seem to know everything, and none of it made sense. When you come here and read all her history then it makes complete sense.
I’m here cos of Alices hate.

Now I’ve stayed because of Bianca and Ioans love.

• Heart

barre19

Chatty Member
I wonder if Alice knew? He doesn’t have a duty to tell her. The children yes and then I suppose she would know from there. Hmmmm

they are happy together, that’s for sure
1000% yeah she knew, that’s why she’s suddenly back on social media posting about how happy she is and how wonderful things are.

Also, Ioan has proved himself (over and over and over) to be respectful and decent (regardless of the shit he gets back in return). I feel like he would have found a way to tell them privately first.