Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the visit to “cheer her up” is asking for sympathy and the commenters to talk tit about Ioan. She had been leading up to it for a couple of days….
This domestic abuser is getting $10k a month from her victim to do SFA except whine on Insta or via Bogoff on the DM. Why does she need cheering up? Has tit got real for once? What happened to the HAPPY ALL THE TIME FAMILY OF THREE?*

*Waits for video of AFE and the kids laughing hysterically for no reason video.

Reactions: 28
This domestic abuser is getting $10k a month from her victim to do SFA except whine on Insta or via Bogoff on the DM. Why does she need cheering up? Has tit got real for once? What happened to the HAPPY ALL THE TIME FAMILY OF THREE?*

*Waits for video of AFE and the kids laughing hysterically for no reason video.
Ahhhhh but she doesn’t have much you know but grateful….by abusing the person who is the reason she has anything at all including those children…
IMG_2237.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Ahhhhh but she doesn’t have much you know but grateful….by abusing the person who is the reason she has anything at all including those children…View attachment 2699239
AFE is still going through a rough time. How many years has she had? Does she realize most people would have moved on and be in new relationships by now. Build a bridge and get the duck over it already.

Reactions: 35
Not been commenting for a while but “working on consent”!

Definitely been hauled over the coals for misappropriate SM use and told to stop showing the girls.
I think she meant with it that the dog is still randomly jumping at people without stopping (IIRC her fellow GFM fraudian friend posted once a video of the dog being in the doggy position with her), which considering that the dog is 3.5 years old already....well, let's say it isnt only the parenting of children where Alice is one big failure....

Reactions: 22
I also think when the trial date was given, she had ages for it to come and in her head all delays are to her benefit….but guess what? Time waits for no one and here we are, late January

Reactions: 9
What the hell. That is not a happy dog or an amazing picture of her. IF A DOG SHOWS THE WHITES OF ITS EYES, IT IS A UNIFORMLY AGREED SIGN OF DISTRESS. Did I say it loud enough? She bleeping pisses me off.
Idk, some dogs are just a bit boggly?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm trying to imagine a world where 10k a month free and clear and no job expectation = trying to make it by or some equally sad sack comment I can't be bothered to fact check

Reactions: 32
I believe that this was the calm before the storm….we’re going to learn a lot on the 7th and trial will expose so much more

Reactions: 19
I believe that this was the calm before the storm….we’re going to learn a lot on the 7th and trial will expose so much more
I really do hope so. I just want Ioan and Bianca to have some semblance of peace. I know it’s never going to be 100% as AFE will always be linked through the children, but something. Please let it be something.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Alice always gets restless and volatile on SM when court dates approach. Often when she is trying to delay and isn’t get the answer she wants. Then she turns to her old habit of ranting on SM at the injustice … of being able to tell middle East “her truth”. Her default for avoiding consequences and reality is to throw a tantrum.

Reactions: 18
Wow. What luck! Not only is Alice so sick but so is Tone and Rachel…..all too sick to participate in the evaluation? I bet Alice put them down as family on the girls side who could give attest to how HAPPY the girls are and for some reason haven't been able to be contacted…
IMG_2240.jpeg

Reactions: 23
Wow. What luck! Not only is Alice so sick but so is Tone and Rachel…..all too sick to participate in the evaluation? I bet Alice put them down as family on the girls side who could give attest to how HAPPY the girls are and for some reason haven't been able to be contacted…View attachment 2699575
Good to see she's confirmed who AG on Twitter is....by thanking Lisa for being so supportive of Tone
Hi Lisa 👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Activity like this usually directly precedes damning legal filings doesn’t it?

Reactions: 18
Activity like this usually directly precedes damning legal filings doesn’t it?
Yeah I think some tit might be coming earlier than the scheduled dates and she’s starting to crack under the pressure 🍿🍿

Reactions: 10
Yeah I think some tit might be coming earlier than the scheduled dates and she’s starting to crack under the pressure 🍿🍿
I wonder if there is a time limit to object on the custody evaluation report and Bernal missed the deadline.

Let’s hope so

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.