Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was lying about the three rich friends! From the list:

15. Alice claimed, in a text message to Ioan on 23 May 2022, that three of their rich friends had “backed her for a loan” if she “needed to fight back”. However, on 8 July 2022, she sent him a message stating she was going to reach out to their rich friends to see if she could get a loan. (NEW)
---
Some more screenshots for the wiki:

This one is for the Contradictions (cuntradictions?) list.
I will never get over my hero/muse/idol! 😂 And she has the audacity to call Bianca a psychopath and Ioan a narc!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"my love is mine all mine"
Great choice of music for her latest reel by Bee...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All the while refusing to cooperate with any authority - the court ordered GAL and Evaluator, Court orders, DVRO, attend court dates, does her nut when Police come by as she breached the DVRO for a welfare check.

Every post is a mountain of lies @Ametrine you will literally have to link to every post she ever made lol. No wonder the kids are fucked up as they believe this tit.

View attachment 2698312

Translation = as long as AFE is happy, everyone is.

View attachment 2698316

No IG said he wouldn't pay for a Nanny that was your paid friend and cleaner as you are too lazy to do housework despite being unemployed. Nothing to do with BW and I'll think you'll find the father loves his kids too. Now duck off you lying bleep!!
Noted, will add these two lies in the next round of updates!

When we started this list, I said for the sake of my own sanity, I would stop at 100 lies. We're now at 70...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"my love is mine all mine"
Great choice of music for her latest reel by Bee...
Seems like B is really gearing up for Valentines LOL

Cue explosion in BH...

Alice's Valentine's gift from IG is court dates to finally get rid of her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She was lying about the three rich friends! From the list:

15. Alice claimed, in a text message to Ioan on 23 May 2022, that three of their rich friends had “backed her for a loan” if she “needed to fight back”. However, on 8 July 2022, she sent him a message stating she was going to reach out to their rich friends to see if she could get a loan. (NEW)
---
Some more screenshots for the wiki:

This one is for the Contradictions (cuntradictions?) list.
The rich friends were Ioan's, and not her's, so not their mutual friends? Seems like she got invited to stuff or Ioan took her to stuff. She never got an invitation as Alice Evans. She was always a +1.
She was the spouse Ioan's friends tolerated because she came as a package with Ioan. So after he left, they didn't have to deal with her anymore so they just ghosted her. Ouch. Just my MOO.

Reactions: 31
I think we all will at this stage. It’s been so frustrating. Alice has been let away with far too much
I told the story last week already, but we have in Germany currently a celeb custody case where the father didnt return his kids from a visit, depending on which story you believe may have turned the kids against their mother (the other story is that DV could be involved), has refused the mother and her family to have any contact to the kids (even not when the grandma died) and even returned gifts, and since the court did nothing about this for 2 years she decided to hire 8 men that knocked the father down and violently kidnapped the kids. Now the kids are in foster care.

When one party plays dirty with zero care for the kids like Alice does (at least in the case I described above no psychologically alarming behavior of the kids is reported, so Alice is even worse than this considering what she has turned her kids into) there are just three options: 1. Fighting back and making it worse, 2. Being very careful and hoping that it works. 3. Walk away. And let destiny decide how severly the kids will be screwed up. Ioan picked 2. Out of three bad options that's the best - for now.

Reactions: 28
Now the kids are in foster care.
Well both parents seem unfit tbh. Will the mother be prosecuted?

1705591278844.png

Hey Alice! Why not say it and prove it in court this February? Just a thought...

1705591432741.png

But not you, eh?

1705591502280.png

LMAO

1705591646913.png

I wonder if AFE is still planning on raising the issue of 'adultery' in court LOL

1705591780488.png

hmmm I wonder did agents refuse to work with IG as they didn't want to have to deal with AFE's calls and emails??

1705591958953.png

We'll see about that.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Seems like B is really gearing up for Valentines LOL

Cue explosion in BH...

Alice's Valentine's gift from IG is court dates to finally get rid of her.
Hahahah don’t forget it’ll be the second anniversary of the TRO/DVRO. Burn on top of burn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It might be the only way to get a response out of her! Maybe they should 'troll' her publicly so she can make a post all about it and then copy and paste her responses into their reports.

View attachment 2698011

I very much want to share our lives = I very much want to rant about the legal abuse I'm subjected to, but can't as they're watching me.

"weaponized against us" she always gloms the kids onto her tit - they are not separate entities from Mommie Dearest :mad:
"Advised to lie low for a while".....
Hmmm, wonder why she's suddenly decided to heed that advice now, as opposed to, say... the at least a million times she's been given that advice from literally everyone except the worst of the FMs over the last THREE bleeping YEARS? 🤔
(ALICE CAPS™️)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not been commenting for a while but “working on consent”!

Definitely been hauled over the coals for misappropriate SM use and told to stop showing the girls.

Reactions: 15
And the visit to “cheer her up” is asking for sympathy and the commenters to talk tit about Ioan. She had been leading up to it for a couple of days….

Reactions: 19
So far she’s only liked the comments and wrote “ruff” in reply to one

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.