Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if there is a time limit to object on the custody evaluation report and Bernal missed the deadline.

Let’s hope so
Good point but I think it will be Alice who has missed all types of appointments and deadlines and Bernals recently been paid so he’s doing the best he can with what he’s got…

Reactions: 12
Emma is such a little cutie, but Alice always has to take it somewhere disgusting, doesn't she? If it's not a malicious dig disguised as a joke, or an outright insult, or a flat out lie, then it's something inappropriately sexual... Narc/personality disorders aside, there's just something so off about Alice.
It’s also her continued references to “the dog”. I find it cold and weird. I don’t think she cares about Emma particularly. Her responses to people commenting how sweet Emma is are lacklustre, like she is bored.

Reactions: 18
What the hell. That is not a happy dog or an amazing picture of her. IF A DOG SHOWS THE WHITES OF ITS EYES, IT IS A UNIFORMLY AGREED SIGN OF DISTRESS. Did I say it loud enough? She bleeping pisses me off.
I just want to kidnap Emma and give her a good life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s also her continued references to “the dog”. I find it cold and weird. I don’t think she cares about Emma particularly. Her responses to people commenting how sweet Emma is are lacklustre, like she is bored.
Ikr? I sometimes call my fur baby "the boy" or "the bub" cause he's the only boy and bub in the house. But if someone praises him my head swells up like I gave birth to him! Pay me a compliment and I awkwardly brush it off, praise my boy and I'm like YESSSSS! He's sooo perfect and you are a genius for seeing his perfection and you could be a serial killer but I will love you forever for saying my boy is handsome! (He is very, very handsome btw.)

As for Alice I really don't think she's capable of caring for anyone unless she can manipulate them, use them or get some kind of reflected glory off of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
As if she ever bleeping left. 🤭
Of course there's only one Alice Evans on the planet :rolleyes: Evans is a really common name.

Screenshot_20240118_223435_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
the main reason why I dont believe her is that a person with such a condition would not be able to relentlessly rant non-stop on twitter over years with almost no breaks. You just have too much pain to do that in the manner (and I dont only mean the 2-3 years after the divorce, she was already relentless before this). That other indicators (eg her admitting many times, including anonymously on a forum, that multiple doctors told her that she is fine and that she has no diagnosis) support this as well makes it a pretty sound case. As an aside she has always said that she has fibro because everything else has been excluded, but the thing is that almost all symptoms of fibro can also origin from the lack of activitiy/alcohol consumption etc.

However, in her age with her lifestyle and also the family history (mother and brother) it is entirely normal if she has any health issues, if anything she is pretty healthy considering those factors (resting for over 10 years with no work and a nanny and a dedicated husband helps probably). So I would actually believe her if she says her health is bad, but history has shown that Alice's health (and of the kids) collerates with inconvenient court ordered actions. And magically her health is no issue when the kids should be with their dad.
Have to disagree with you kinda on this. I discovered tattle after recovering from abdo surgery. You literally have nothing to do apart from lie there occasionally walking and terrible insomnia , same happened again after my second one where I couldn't walk straight for 3 weeks lol 😅 I can fully imagine why sick people get addicted to social media.

It's not like the flu where you pass out and sleep. It's you awake and in pain trying to pass the hours away until your next pain medication. I don't believe Alice is actually sick sick she's milking it to get more money and avoid working.

Reactions: 12
Have to disagree with you kinda on this. I discovered tattle after recovering from abdo surgery. You literally have nothing to do apart from lie there occasionally walking and terrible insomnia , same happened again after my second one where I couldn't walk straight for 3 weeks lol 😅 I can fully imagine why sick people get addicted to social media.

It's not like the flu where you pass out and sleep. It's you awake and in pain trying to pass the hours away until your next pain medication. I don't believe Alice is actually sick sick she's milking it to get more money and avoid working.
I get your point and I agree, but I think what @welp is saying is that Alice doesn't just mindlessly scroll SM as a distraction - she rants and rages, she picks fights, she looks for posts to be outraged about or to insert herself into to play the victim or wow us with her political nous. For Alice SM is the equivalent of a boxing match and there have been numerous times when she's been online raging for 20plus hours at a time. There's no way someone who is genuinely chronically ill could manage that kind of impassioned emotional output regularly without it seriously affecting their health.

For me the biggest proof that Alice doesn't have any chronic illness aside from addictions is herself. She loves to create drama, play the victim and hoover up sympathy. So far she's been too stupid to realise that playing too sick to take the kids to appointments, school, etc isn't going to get her full custody, higher CS payments and Ioan having to pay for Gloria. If Alice had any illness it would be paraded daily on her SM, it would always be in the forefront of her mind and that would be reflected in every post she makes - especially as she can't help but make everything about her anyway. There would have been constant complaints of how could Ioan and Bianca treat a sick woman this way, constant posts of her doing the best she can for the kids in spite of her pain, she would milk it all day every day. The fact that she only remembers to trot it out when it suits her for me is the biggest clue that she's lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Good to see she's confirmed who AG on Twitter is....by thanking Lisa for being so supportive of Tone
Hi Lisa 👋
no, that is someone who privated their account. They and S**** are by far her most obsessed supporters. She is very delusional, constantly writes blatant falsehods like that Ioan stole Alice's money lmao

Reactions: 13
The dejected posture, sad eyes, been used as the butt of alice's jokes on social media...this is familiar! Narcs suck the life and soul out of you. Poor Emma 😔

I don't believe she genuinely has chronic pain either, if we forget for a minute the jumping off coffee tables/skipping/rolling tits akimbo on the floor, brain fog is a big part of fibro making it hard to communicate, think straight and be coherent. I can scroll social media but I'm definitely not able to converse, argue and rant for hours at a time. ( who would want to!)
I think she read a lot of other sufferers symptoms on the forums she used to haunt and just regurgitates their experiences. She has a habit of stealing others pain for attention. Athough fibro like a lot of illnesses varies in severity I just don't believe her. She lies about everything else so 🤷🏻‍♀️
If she put down the drink, stop being consumed by rage and revenge she'd feel a lot better

Reactions: 23
no, that is someone who privated their account. They and S**** are by far her most obsessed supporters. She is very delusional, constantly writes blatant falsehods like that Ioan stole Alice's money lmao
L's insta account seems very vocal about Israel too though -just like the 'poisonous' AG

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I just want to kidnap Emma and give her a good life.
Poor Emma, begging CF to take her home with her, desperately trying to signal with her eyes that she's being held against her will and AE passing it off as Emma having a 'crush'!

Reactions: 18
It might be the only way to get a response out of her! Maybe they should 'troll' her publicly so she can make a post all about it and then copy and paste her responses into their reports.

View attachment 2698011

I very much want to share our lives = I very much want to rant about the legal abuse I'm subjected to, but can't as they're watching me.

"weaponized against us" she always gloms the kids onto her tit - they are not separate entities from Mommie Dearest :mad:
The truth will out Alice and you know it won’t be in your favour!
---
Nice one Alice 🤣
Who’s Lisa? Forgive me. It’s early here and I’m freezing my bits off waiting for my car to be serviced 🤣 I can barely think straight 🤣❄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It's weird isn't it that she keeps drawing attention to the fact that she just can't control herself on social media?
I can't be trusted with a Twitter account...
It's like an alcoholic who can't have one drink because otherwise they will go on a week long bender.
---
---

Who is Lisa?! MIL(f)?!
One of Alice's FMs who also writes a blog

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
It's weird isn't it that she keeps drawing attention to the fact that she just can't control herself on social media?
It's like an alcoholic who can't have one drink because otherwise they will go on a week long bender.
---

a blog about what?

Reactions: 2

---

BIB: It's more of her stupidity isn't it? She thinks she's reminding her FM's and making a dig at YoBee and their lawyers for unfairly "silencing her," when in reality she's making it clear she has an addiction to SM and that she literally can't stop herself from abusing Ioan and Bianca for long.

Reactions: 15
BIB: It's more of her stupidity isn't it? She thinks she's reminding her FM's and making a dig at YoBee and their lawyers for unfairly "silencing her," when in reality she's making it clear she has an addiction to SM and that she literally can't stop herself from abusing Ioan and Bianca for long.
She's just announcing to the world that once the court case is over she will be back abusing and attacking I&B. She's threatened him with this all along and she's still threatening him.

Reactions: 28
She's just announcing to the world that once the court case is over she will be back abusing and attacking I&B. She's threatened him with this all along and she's still threatening him.
And then when we’ll comment on her abuse of I&B here, she’ll say she’s being “attacked” and “bullied”.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.