Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont believe in her illnesses not because of her ability to exert herself when suits her, but because she herself mentioned many a time (yes she lies all the time too, but a lot of time she lets snippets of truth through and to me it seems one of those situations) that she changed many doctors and had many tests but not had a diagnosis. I have no doubt she often feels tit, as anybody with her lifestyle would, but Im not sure it counts as genuine chronic illness. In fact I think she was right when she said she was strong as an ox - many of us would have developed a chronic diagnosable illness with her lifestyle
Totally with you here and she claimed it "strong as an ox" !
She should have liver problems by now but doesn't mention it .

She has selective fibromyalgia and I guess Ioan seen through that bullshit whilst she lay stocious (drunk) .
When she says Mrs Gruff lay screaming with her legs in the air I picture Alice the narcunt lying drunk and horribly abusive . Alice the narcunt didn't want too many Gruffs about to witness her drunken shenanigans the less people staying in her house the less witnesses .

When was last time she seen Tone in the flesh , anyone know ?
She doesn't seem to be in any hurry to visit her very ill brother 👀

Reactions: 17
I wonder if there is a time limit to object on the custody evaluation report and Bernal missed the deadline. Let’s hope so
I'm guessing AFE will have objected saying that Dupee is biased and connected to IG via BW and the Brisbane mafia and therefore IG needs to pay for a whole new evaluation with a different Evaluator at $35k a pop. Her 'ill health' was caused by the stress of it and set off her 102 conditions and it even affected poor Tone and Rach too.

Nice try Alice 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If Emma’s humping people’s legs, it means she’s insecure. Top trait of insecurity in female dogs, right there. She needs a better attachment to Alice, which will never happen because drinkingtweetingdefamingdrinkingmoneymoneymoneyMYBAYBEEZ (Alice CAPS. Btw, I’m so proud I came uo with ‘Alice CAPS’ - summarises her entire state of mind so well).
Can we speculate on what Malice has been doing behind the scenes? Drivebys of IG and BW’s flat, with Ella in the passenger seat? A bit of light stalking? Making the wizard take itself offline because it can’t cope with the level of abuse being typed into it? Running up IG’s legal fees by instructing Bernal to ask completely useless questions; stalling over her financial filings? Has the drinking or pill-popping got worse?
Hope everyone is well. I’m still in the depths and awaiting therapy, but the recent response to my fictional writing has been amazing/touching/heartwarming/affirming,so there’s that. Love to all.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The fact that she only remembers to trot it out when it suits her for me is the biggest clue that she's lying.
The fact that her lips are moving or her fingers typing for me is the biggest clue that she's lying, but you're right too.

If it's not her, it will be a 'sick child in the car' or Tone and Rach or all of them. Yawn. So predictable.

She's strong as an ox (as she says) when she accidentally tells the truth. When you think of it, she's had years of pill popping and heavy drinking and takeaways but never ends up in hospital. If she did, we'd hear all about it. That's proof she's fairly healthy, despite the lifestyle. BW on the other hand, has frequent visits to hospital, check ups etc. but then she has a diagnosed illness.
---
She is very delusional, constantly writes blatant falsehods like that Ioan stole Alice's money lmao
I hope Ioan gives Alice her $13 back. That's terrible!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If Emma’s humping people’s legs, it means she’s insecure. Top trait of insecurity in female dogs, right there. She needs a better attachment to Alice, which will never happen because drinkingtweetingdefamingdrinkingmoneymoneymoneyMYBAYBEEZ (Alice CAPS. Btw, I’m so proud I came uo with ‘Alice CAPS’ - summarises her entire state of mind so well).
Can we speculate on what Malice has been doing behind the scenes? Drivebys of IG and BW’s flat, with Ella in the passenger seat? A bit of light stalking? Making the wizard take itself offline because it can’t cope with the level of abuse being typed into it? Running up IG’s legal fees by instructing Bernal to ask completely useless questions; stalling over her financial filings? Has the drinking or pill-popping got worse?
Hope everyone is well. I’m still in the depths and awaiting therapy, but the recent response to my fictional writing has been amazing/touching/heartwarming/affirming,so there’s that. Love to all.
I miss you, but I'm so happy the book is going well. I hope I get to read it one day. I hope mischievous kitten is well and that he lifts your days with lots of unconditional love, laughter and cuddles. I think of you a lot, you are very inspirational to me, and in your darkest times I hope you can remember that there is someone on the opposite side of the world who cares for you very much and always wants the best for you. Fingers crossed you can start therapy ASAP. A good therapist can literally be life-saving. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The fact that her lips are moving or her fingers typing for me is the biggest clue that she's lying, but you're right too.

If it's not her, it will be a 'sick child in the car' or Tone and Rach or all of them. Yawn. So predictable.

She's strong as an ox (as she says) when she accidentally tells the truth. When you think of it, she's had years of pill popping and heavy drinking and takeaways but never ends up in hospital. If she did, we'd hear all about it. That's proof she's fairly healthy, despite the lifestyle. BW on the other hand, has frequent visits to hospital, check ups etc. but then she has a diagnosed illness.
---

I hope Ioan gives Alice her $13 back. That's terrible!
Imagine if he doubled it? She would be able to live off that magical $26 for years…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine if he doubled it? She would be able to live off that magical $26 for years…
It always comes back to that $26! I always say the only thing Alice is good at these days is abusing, but maybe I should cosy up to her ( :sick: ) and get some budgeting tips. I could save my money and get lose weight in the process!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dupee must be like Nanny McPhee. I never thought anyone could put Big ‘ol Alice back in her box but here we are. 🙌🏼 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dupee must be like Nanny McPhee. I never thought anyone could put Big ‘ol Alice back in her box but here we are. 🙌🏼 🙌🏼

Imo it all comes down to money. Dupee or Bernal has probably finally got through to her that if she keeps acting up she stands a very real chance of losing the kids altogether let alone full custody and that means no child support and no more sitting on her ass on SM all day while Ioan foots the bill.

Reactions: 11

Don't forget Marie did a very good job of keeping Alice off social media.

As soon as Alice fired her/they parted ways, the stream of socks started.

Marie did a pharoah job of controlling Alice!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That comment about the dog humping her friend‘s daughter was a disrespectful and demeaning thing to post about a child so publicly. It reminded me of the subtle put-downs and demeaning comments she made about Ioan and her ‘little E’.. and now I’m wondering if she’s been called out for the demeaning and invasive things she shared about E on SM and that’s why she says she can’t post. 🤔

Reactions: 14
That comment about the dog humping her friend‘s daughter was a disrespectful and demeaning thing to post about a child so publicly. It reminded me of the subtle put-downs and demeaning comments she made about Ioan and her ‘little E’.. and now I’m wondering if she’s been called out for the demeaning and invasive things she shared about E on SM and that’s why she says she can’t post. 🤔
I understood it like the dog was paying attentions to her friend Caroline, not her friend’s daughter?

Reactions: 10
Imo it all comes down to money. Dupee or Bernal has probably finally got through to her that if she keeps acting up she stands a very real chance of losing the kids altogether let alone full custody and that means no child support and no more sitting on her ass on SM all day while Ioan foots the bill.
Whatever happens though it sounds like either way she’s planning on letting rip once the trial is over. Can you imagine what she will be like if she doesn’t even get 50/50 custody?? Like say she gets visitation or supervised visits? There will be no stopping her. Poor Ioan. I’m not convinced this will ever really fully be over for him. At least not until the kids are both 18 anyway. I really believe the abuser will spend the rest of her days being bitter and talking tit about him to anyone who will listen. Or even those that won’t. What a pathetic waste of a life. She’s such a fool. It didn’t have to be like this.
Stupid cow.

Reactions: 21
I wonder if her 102 ailments would magically disappear and a magic baby sitter would appear if she happened to be offered a huge role. I know she won’t be offered but I suspect she will suddenly find her way round the “I’m a single very ill bedbound mother and can’t work” excuse. She’ll be running full speed into the studio to start work.
Anything else that is deemed “work” is beneath her. What a waste of space she is.

Reactions: 21
I understood it like the dog was paying attentions to her friend Caroline, not her friend’s daughter?
Oh you’re prob right, I skim read and thought she was talking about the kid. Still has me thinking IG has been objecting to the demeaning way she presents the girls on SM. He always seems well dressed and presented in his pics and is more aware of her snide ‘humour’ tactics than most.

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine what she will be like if she doesn’t even get 50/50 custody?? Like say she gets visitation or supervised visits? There will be no stopping her. Poor Ioan.
He has the ability to report to Police that she's breaching the DVRO. That's just on hold while there's hearings coming up. She's a busted flush as any credibility she had is gone now. She can cool off in jail.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.