Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jemadah

VIP Member
I actually hope he did, because that would be the greatest sign that their relationship is for real, and that Bianca doesn't need a ridiculously expensive Cartier engagement ring or to be taken away on holiday for a proposal.

My friend proposed to his fiancée on a walk in the countryside, and they have one of the most loving relationships I know of.
Well said. Not every girl wants a big showy proposal and/or wedding. No shade on those who do, but I didn't and (unlike friends who spent thousands getting wed) we're still happily together many years later.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Oh, how shocking! A second marriage after leaving POS abuser. IDIOT.

View attachment 2704979
Shocking news: divorced man proposed to his long-time partner.

´I bet he didn’t even tell the girls’: the same girls who refuse to see him (because their ´mother’ did her best to alienate them and destroy their mental health) and filed a restraining order against him.

´Can’t afford support’: check the court papers, luv. I think 10k is more than enough support.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
I'm sure the children were told prior to the Insta post. There are professionals in place to help navigate these things now. I imagine he'd be doing everything by the book.

It has been years now and they are divorced. It was always clear IG was going to marry BW. They have every right to create a life together. Anyone who is still acting like AE is the wronged women who must be protected and head patted from every happy life event her ex and his partner celebrate is just projecting their own toxic waste dump histories.

Enough.

Me? I'd let the girls find me when/if they're ready and get on with living. The judge will work out the child support and custody stuff. I personally think the PA is likely too hardcore at this point. I don't see it being a happy ending at present. Sometimes space and the offer of safety and love is all you can do.

Modeling a healthy, safe, and loving relationship helps.

My opinion.
100% agree. They separated three years ago, and he filed for divorce soon after. He has been with Bianca for two and a half years. He has been divorced for six months. An engagement is not inappropriate or unexpected.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

barre19

Chatty Member
Guys, I’m very excited to read the Daily Mail’s inevitable “exclusive” on this. 😇

• Haha

Old Soak

VIP Member
Things that are enraging Alice right now

•The engagement
•The attention on the happy couple
•Bianca’s free use of her own social media to bask in their happiness
•That fire photo of B and I
•The DM giving them top billing for a couple of hours last night (😂)
•That she failed miserably at derailing their relationship and overall happiness
•The citizenship aspect (😂)
•Having to be silent on her verified account and be reduced to raging with a couple of dozen alts
•Tattlers joy at the good news
•The pressure of the upcoming trial
•Being the loser
•Having lost all control over Ioan and the direction of his life

ETA Bianca has new jewellery from Alice’s baby angel soulmate (Thanks Ametrine)

Last edited:
  • Heart

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Wonder if Tone will meet his second wife at this one…
Can someone find that picture of Matthew Rhys dragging Ioan down the aisle for his wedding in Mexico? There will be a lot of spectators in this thread getting a lookie loo and we need a reminder of how it was for him . I can't believe he allowed that to be published.

Found it
ioan wedding.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Sidenote: I love that Instagram brought so many of us back on here. 💚 Must mean a LOT of us use Insta. It sucks that I can’t follow/request y’all on there. 😞 I’ve had the good fortune of following only a few dear turd-friends, though, for which I am very grateful.

Also, Loveu2 is right—unless Alice staggers up to the altar six Hennessy’s deep, wearing her old wedding gown that’s four sizes too small, and spouting expletives about “the bogan” in broken French right before B can start her stride down the aisle…Alice is irrelevant and absolutely CANNOT mess this up for her. B’s a classy-ass woman because if I were her I would have photographed that 💍 on my middle finger and I’d livestream my way down the aisle, too. 💅🏽 The Good Lord guided Ioan to the right soul this time! As opposed to the “other soul” who almost swallowed her ring on NYE and nearly flung it out of the damn glass swaying over a balcony while whining about Ioan being “so boring tonight!” 😩

Another sidenote: Due to my addiction struggles and poor self-discipline I took an ADHD pill a few hours ago that wakes up my body, and I just spent one hour lying in bed to “ocean sounds” trying to fall asleep but no luck so…salaam. It’s 11:22 PM here and I hate myself. 🙃😂 Someone book me a red eye to the UK so I can start my day with y’all.

• Heart

barre19

Chatty Member
Haha. Lolllllll.

Love this for Alice 🥰😆
Love this for both of them! One of my favourite quotes is (and I’ve no idea who said this, so it could be Bart Simpson for all I know) “when people show you who they are, believe them”.

These two women have both been showing the world who they are for quite some time now. Let’s see:

One of them has kept a dignified silence, remained respectful, clearly followed the advice of numerous professionals and is quietly living her life.

The other one has a restraining order against her, a long track record of loud public hysterics and emotional manipulation, and a documented childish refusal to take any responsibility for anything, ever.

The world sees them both, and I love it. 🙏

• Heart

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Alice sat on her ass and couldn't do anything by herself. She couldn't even pick up the phone for household maintenance issues and waited for Ioan to come back and do it. This image she has of herself as a strong, competent, intelligent woman when she literally stumbles through life like a drunken toddler is actually hilarious.
She never stopped living in the past, I reckon. In her mind, she is still the woman who lived a grand Parisian life at Oucassi's side, who was eloquent and witty, who bagged a handsome, up-and-coming actor, who had her 3.5 fame-adjacent minutes filming with Glenn Close, and who got by on her looks. She can't and won't see that she (and the booze and the pills and the SM addiction) turned herself into a woman who has no family ties or genuine friends, who abused and belittled her ex-husband until he could stand it no longer, who is "raising" two children into deeply traumatized grown-ups, who destroyed her own reputation in the entertainment industry through her on-set antics, and whose only joy comes from her pathetic online interactions.

None of us are who we were 25 years ago, but, unlike Alice, most of us live in the real world and can work with what we've made of ourselves in the last quarter of a century or so. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 44

M33L4

VIP Member
Just when we thought this thread had lost a bit of steam. Thanks Yo, my Yobucks had almost ran out.

• Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
After a miserable marriage and divorce, people know exactly what they don't want in their next spouse.

Ametrine

VIP Member
I have said absolutely nothing about her life expectancy. Nothing. I meant walking unaided.
You probably didn't realise, but your original comment of "Let’s face it, health wise, Bianca hasn’t long left to walk down the aisle herself" was similar to this abusive comment Alice sent Ioan:

Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 12.42.31.png

I have said absolutely nothing about her life expectancy. Nothing. I meant walking unaided.
I was about to address your initial comment as well because its phrasing could be interpreted by others (myself included) as “she doesn’t have much longer to live”—which I’m glad you didn’t intend for it to sound like because none of us are psychics but medical science has proven that many people with MS can live long, healthy lives, as others have stated.

But even with your added context, I’m curious what would be problematic about it if she did need a mobility aid? She has posted Instagram photos of herself in the past with a walking cane (a pretty fancy lapis lazuli one, too!), and she’s been refreshingly honest about occasionally needing it. I just fail to see why or how (potentially/hypothetically) using a mobility aid at her wedding would be an issue.

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Requesting engagement-themed thread title suggestions when we get to post number 900, please! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha