Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Mr Arctic has asked me to retain the services of @Hiraeth as he is preparing to sue the newly engaged couple; he expects permanent damage to his hearing after I just shrieked right into his ear like a hysterical barn owl. 😁

Way to go, Mr and almost-Mrs Gruffudd! My heartfelt congratulations! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

M33L4

VIP Member
I’m calling chief bridesmaid for the simple reason I had an emerald wedding six months ago. Her ring is bee-utiful.
So happy for them!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
It's official. AFE can not break this bond, even with an army of flying monkeys. She gave it her best shot.
The kids can accept it, or not. It's happening.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
So how is Alice going to respond?

Post her wedding pics?
Say she's got a hot date and doesn't know which colour ribbon to put on her shoes?
Say the kids are crying and shaking but at least they have her forever?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

welp

VIP Member
A lot comments on DM about the ring and the cost. 1. Just because he left Alice, he doesn't mean he has to live the life of a pauper. 2. I suspect he has a big role to be announced, if the rumour mills are correct. 3. As others have suggested, it might well be a family heirloom.
Congratulations to both of them. They have been through enough in the last 2 years to test any relationship. I think the girls will will come around to the relationship and have a good friendship with Bianca, especially if Ioan and Bianca have children. Alice will become irrelevant as she deserves to be.
Less than 3 weeks to the beginning of the end of this saga. Let's put the flags out🏳🇱🇷🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇦🇺🇬🇧
I mean he pays Alice 10k per month. What will that ring cost? 10k as well? (remember that he bought Alice once as a simple gift a 25k bracelet). That would pay 1 month of Ella's rich girl school, wow. Some people believe any money you earn should go to your ex and that you should live in poverty.

Many comments cite his claims of being too broke to pay for the house a year ago, but this was before said house was sold (which means you get money and have less costs) and before he got a job that kept him a bit over water at least. These people have a tough time to think straight. The only one that has recently claimed to be broke is Alice, despite receiving 10k per month.

Loveu2

VIP Member
People get divorced everyday. These are not the only kids to go through this. It is the parents job to make sure children are well adjusted to the separation and divorce. She ruined the relationship Ioan had with his daughters, so that became Alice's job. She completely failed.
Everyone has the right to leave an abusive marriage.

Screenshot_20240120_192028_Chrome.jpg

• Heart

TinkSparks

Why should he wait? Alice has destroyed the relationship between him and his kids. They will never come to terms with it. The Abuser saw to that. Ioan will always know he did everything he could for the kids. Fuck Alice. Own goal.

View attachment 2703986
They’ve had 3 fucking years to ‘come to terms with it’! I completely agree with you, why should they put their lives on hold because of a toxic woman who lives inside her own head?! At some point life moves on. AFE will never move on but again why shouldn’t they? My hubby’s ex is another AFE but that didn’t stop us marrying even though he was completely alienated from his child. Ugh this makes me so cross sometimes 😞

• Heart
Oh no.

Home from night shift.
Couple hrs sleep.
Woke up.
Decided for a quick insta browse before attempting more sleep.

Reader. There was no more sleep that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

BessieNessie

VIP Member
So the kiddos refuse to see him for literally years, engage in Alice’s weird abuse, legally and via SM media and then trash B’s appartment calling her a w**** and everyone is worried they might not have been told first!???

Are you kidding me. Why on earth would they be told??? So they can throw a toddler tantrum and demand cash for not going public or whatever it is they do??

Reactions: 46

Feather fans

VIP Member
WTAF? Good luck with that

View attachment 2703773
This DM comment sums up nicely this kind of people mentality: if a man is ever allowed to divorce, he must live humbly and give all his money to ex and kids, regardless of how they behave, because surely all his money must belong to them. If he had the audacity to remarry, he can only be allowed to do it if his future new wife is contented to live humbly and in poverty and give all his and her money to his ex and kids etc etc
Strictly speaking it shows they see the relationship as a transaction where the man is always in debt for the woman "giving him her best years" (like he didnt give her his best years?!) and "being the mother of his children".

Loveu2

VIP Member
I'm sure the custody evaluator, therapist, and the judge will find it intresting that the ex wife and children still can't move on. It's been years, kids shouldn't still be coming to terms with the split. If Alice still hasn't moved on after this much time, the judge and company may question her ability to parent her children. Own goals, Alice.