Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveu2

VIP Member
These are Alice's people. I hope he spent every remaining dime of HIS house money.

Screenshot_20240120_172555_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Loveu2

VIP Member
By keeping Ioan from having a relationship with his kids, AFE has freed up a lot time for him and Bianca. They had a lot of couple time and traveled extensively together. It's not surprising they have built a rock solid foundation for a wonderful marriage. I'm sure they'll thank the Abuser at the wedding reception.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
February approaches. Trials and all.

Last summer when a lot was going on, I flipped out completely because all the court really did was appoint more people to monitor the situation for half a year. Which started sounding like a scam to me at that point.

Now, I kid you not, if all that happens in February is a bunch of moved dates, a couple of reports to be delivered on later, and more appointments, I'm gonna lose my shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

MariaMariaSoContrary

Long time lurker here.

The funny thing is that nobody would care about I and B had not AFE created all this drama! And now it's coming back to haunt her from the front pages, no less.

I also think the wedding will be this year. I can't wait to see the dress!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Ellegee

VIP Member
I ran here so quick I’m out of breath.

I’m of the opinion that whilst big love and congrats to them, the timing feels poor? Before all the court stuff, or is that likely to help his case by showing they are a stable couple.

either way, she makes him happy and that is a good thing after the last 20yrs with that old witch
I don’t think there will ever be a good time. Maybe it’s better to have it all out in the open now while they have the guidance of therapists to support the girls.

Old Soak

VIP Member
Not only is it big news for followers of this thread but it’s really great to see everyone back 🥰

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Just as a sidenote: Peridot is significantly cheaper than emerald (that both we and the DM first thought). This ring wasn't expensive.

1000022099.jpg

😭

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Thread Title Suggestion done by someone else earlier (can't remember who)

Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum - priceless.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Says everything that I saw the front page of the Mail and IMMEDIATELY ran to Tattle. Bianca has put up with so much abuse and Ioan deserves every bit of happiness. Those smiles say it all. Lovely news - I feel a bit of a lunatic to be so happy for two people I don’t know 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 49

House of Tea

VIP Member
To say Alice has played this all wrong is an understatement.

Ioan wanted out, and instead of her behaving like a psycho, they could have remained friends, shared parenting in its truest sense rather than court decided. Ioan is now engaged, he still has his dignity and positivity and a new found love for life, re engaging with family and friends. Alice has just spent the last few years in the darkness, the only light coming from the screen she angrily taps, destroying her kids, her future employment prospects and a loving relationship with someone new (nobody would risk it!). What a waste of time and effort. Her ego lost her everything. Therapy for Ms Evans and fast.

• Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
People get divorced everyday. These are not the only kids to go through this. It is the parents job to make sure children are well adjusted to the separation and divorce. She ruined the relationship Ioan had with his daughters, so that became Alice's job. She completely failed.
Everyone has the right to leave an abusive marriage.

View attachment 2703880
It’s only going to be hard on them because Alice will make it hard on them.

• Heart