Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AG is awake. The gifs are pish. It’s thought that may be a kid, right?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So the kiddos refuse to see him for literally years, engage in Alice’s weird abuse, legally and via SM media and then trash B’s appartment calling her a w**** and everyone is worried they might not have been told first!???

Are you kidding me. Why on earth would they be told??? So they can throw a toddler tantrum and demand cash for not going public or whatever it is they do??
Because they’re still his kids.he loves them. And he still wants to repair their relationship. But I do believe they were likely told in therapy so they could talk about it with their support.

Reactions: 28
That is something that has always warmed me to Bianca, that she not only pulls her own weight, money-wise, but she is always extremely classy and put-together without spending a fortune. Her ring not being the very most expensive jewel she could have and yet being tasteful and meaningful is her all over (from what I've seen!)

Even if Alice wasn't an abusive, soul-sucking nightmare, IG and her interests have never really been aligned anyway. She likes glamour, fashion and excitement and lots of expensive material things and expensive holidays (regardless of whether her travel companions will enjoy it - taking two small children to Harry's Bar in Venice for a ridiculous example), she likes being indoors, drinking heavily, dressing up for premiers and getting photographed, and is obsessed with social media. She really married the wrong person for her. But she's the type to have bankrupted anyone she'd married to be honest.

IG doesn't seem the slightest bit interested in being on social media beyond the bare minimum, loves being outdoors hiking, has stopped drinking, is happy to live a minimal life generally, splashing out on travel to spend time with friends and family - again, often outdoors, or visiting cultural places of interest rather than acquiring possessions (it always makes me laugh how many years he's worn the same jackets and sunglasses for instance). His faith and Welsh heritage has always been very important to him, whereas Alice doesn't have any interest in either thing.

Bianca's interests and values seem to slot in with his really well, which just makes any relationship easier. And she's engaged with the world - she wants to get out there and see things, learn new things, and not just because it's a sign of status. And again, she isn't a weight around his neck regarding money either, they both seem happy to live within their means and live fairly low-key lives with the odd luxury here and there. It must be such a relief not to have to watch someone spunk every penny he makes on a bunch of crap every time he had money in the bank. Now he just has to give her a regular, predictable amount each month. (Honestly, I'd bloody love to be divorced from IG - the life I'd lead on 10k a month for nothing!)

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Just as a sidenote: Peridot is significantly cheaper than emerald (that both we and the DM first thought). This ring wasn't expensive.
If the peridot isn't expensive, the diamonds are! (agree of course that Ioan can spend whatever he damn well pleases on a ring when he shells out so much in support per month!)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t have MS but I do walk mostly with a cane. Used to be really self-conscious about it tbh (I’m under 45 so being “younger” than the average user can make you feel a bit 😳 sometimes) but now I actually don’t give a duck, especially this year when I have solid plans in the works. I’m also getting a mobility scooter and I won’t give a duck who looks at me when I’m on that either 🤣

I love it when people in the public eye, like Bianca and Christina Applegate, stand up and go out with their mobility aids because it helps us mere mortals with mobility issues feel a little less self-conscious about it each time.

Also, people with chronic and long-term illnesses may not even need to use their mobility aids daily either. Depends on what your body is like on the day, so whilst Bianca may struggle to walk some days, others she can feel fine to go unaided as we’ve seen. I’ve had to use mine all week but it’s that or rely on someone else to take my son to school 🤷‍♀️
I love your post @StewPots!

None of us know what life has in store for us.

I went into an operating theatre for a perfectly ordinary operation, came out with a very complicated broken thigh, 4 years and operations later, and I am either staggering on 2 crutches indoors, or always in a wheelchair outside. Forbidden to walk outside by my surgeon, if anything else happens to the same leg, I lose it. Not a pleasant thought :oops:

But you should have seen me speeding up my steep hill to M&S Food Hall this morning in my power chair!

Mobility Aids are a lifesaver for so many of us ♥

Bianca will be a beautiful bride, on her own 2 feet, on 4 wheels, with a cane or given a piggy back down the aisle by a charming Welshman!

I was around fan sites for Ioans 1st engagement and marriage and I can the confirm that the joy we have all expressed for I &B today, bares no resemblance to the reaction to I & AFE news! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Maybe the money saved on an expensive diamond will be spent on an extended exotic first class honeymoon. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would love this! And given that Alice was always Alice Evans, Bianca would technically be Ioan’s first Mrs Gruffudd 🤭
And if she does change her name - and that’s completely up to her - she’d definitely have some respect for the Welsh spelling and not anglicize it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
A surprise proposal must chap the Abuser's ass after she had wait so many years and then practically beg for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That is something that has always warmed me to Bianca, that she not only pulls her own weight, money-wise, but she is always extremely classy and put-together without spending a fortune. Her ring not being the very most expensive jewel she could have and yet being tasteful and meaningful is her all over (from what I've seen!)

Even if Alice wasn't an abusive, soul-sucking nightmare, IG and her interests have never really been aligned anyway. She likes glamour, fashion and excitement and lots of expensive material things and expensive holidays (regardless of whether her travel companions will enjoy it - taking two small children to Harry's Bar in Venice for a ridiculous example), she likes being indoors, drinking heavily, dressing up for premiers and getting photographed, and is obsessed with social media. She really married the wrong person for her. But she's the type to have bankrupted anyone she'd married to be honest.

IG doesn't seem the slightest bit interested in being on social media beyond the bare minimum, loves being outdoors hiking, has stopped drinking, is happy to live a minimal life generally, splashing out on travel to spend time with friends and family - again, often outdoors, or visiting cultural places of interest rather than acquiring possessions (it always makes me laugh how many years he's worn the same jackets and sunglasses for instance). His faith and Welsh heritage has always been very important to him, whereas Alice doesn't have any interest in either thing.

Bianca's interests and values seem to slot in with his really well, which just makes any relationship easier. And she's engaged with the world - she wants to get out there and see things, learn new things, and not just because it's a sign of status. And again, she isn't a weight around his neck regarding money either, they both seem happy to live within their means and live fairly low-key lives with the odd luxury here and there. It must be such a relief not to have to watch someone spunk every penny he makes on a bunch of crap every time he had money in the bank. Now he just has to give her a regular, predictable amount each month. (Honestly, I'd bloody love to be divorced from IG - the life I'd lead on 10k a month for nothing!)
From what he's said previously, Ioan wanted what he thought was the glamorous Hollywood life of a star actor too when he was younger. I think he was very naïve and immature when he met Alice and she really swept him off his feet, but 20 years with her matured him. There's nothing like a relationship with a narc to teach you with brutal clarity exactly what is and isn't important to you in a relationship and in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Never. They have two kids together, he will never be free of her. There will be the kids’ weddings, graduations, grandchildren, it will never end.

I bet they will marry this year. Let’s face it, health wise, Bianca hasn’t long left to walk down the aisle herself.
That’s ridiculous. What an absolutely hateful thing to say. She’s in better shape than most of us, even with MS.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
From what he's said previously, Ioan wanted what he thought was the glamorous Hollywood life of a star actor too when he was younger. I think he was very naïve and immature when he met Alice and she really swept him off his feet, but 20 years with her matured him. There's nothing like a relationship with a narc to teach you with brutal clarity exactly what is and isn't important to you in a relationship and in life.
Exactly. How many of us can say we are the same person we were 20 years ago? I know I'm completely different.

And this is what Alice doesn't get. Yes, they made vows and got married. But they grew too far apart, for various reasons. Setting aside Alice's treatment of Ioan, he changed as a person. He gave up drinking, while Alice moaned on social media that he wasn't fun anymore since giving up the booze.

He realised he was moving in a very different direction to the way Alice was moving. Some people both change in a relationship but can still stay together, while others can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh, how shocking! A second marriage after leaving POS abuser. IDIOT.

Screenshot_20240121_100714_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I know it adds to the drama but I wish they wouldn’t mention Alice in articles about the engagement. When I got married last year, I’ve mentioned that right? My first husband wasn’t mentioned or asked for a statement.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I could not love your humour more ❤😂

The news has made People magazine, that’s no small thing!
The People article reads like the restraining order is against Ioan! That’s crappy. Hope that is corrected soon.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Oh, how shocking! A second marriage after leaving POS abuser. IDIOT.

View attachment 2704979
It's not a shock to anyone. Why do these eejits make up tit. The legal agreement is literally for him to support the kids. It will be a real thump to the ground when the final settlement comes through in a couple of months though, Al has thoroughly fucked herself over.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.