Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RE the ring, am I going crazy that someone on these threads speculated about a custom jeweler like months ago from B's posts?? Like found a specific jeweler account she followed and posted a pic from their page of a very similar ring.

Reactions: 21
RE the ring, am I going crazy that someone on these threads speculated about a custom jeweler like months ago from B's posts?? Like found a specific jeweler account she followed and posted a pic from their page of a very similar ring.
It was me 😊 the jeweller makes bee custom jewellery.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Awww I’m sorry your friend is poorly and had to quit her job - same! But how fab that she’s doing her bit for herself and those of us with chronic conditions!

Haha I know which one I need - a chunky one that can get up steep hills, the same one we have at our local zoo (I always hire one when I go as it’s a lonnnnng day with loads of hilly bits all over) and I do zip round on it 🤣

I’ll just be glad to not have to worry about getting my son to school so much anymore but I’ve had to save up for ages for it.

On topic, I hope B keeps as much as her mobility independently for as long as she can and however she can…no wheelchairs needed yet thank you!
I am the same as you, I was very very self conscious with the aids I have to use but now I’m like what the hell! I hope B walks down the aisle however she wants!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry I don't follow closely but can I ask..............

Did Ioan never want to marry Alice? Why did he stay with her so long and have kids with her?
Why did his friend push him down the aisle?
Whats up with their wedding pics?
The lot of us will need a ton of alcohol to answer all of those questions, friend. 😩

(PS, never apologize—you can ask anything you want!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if the DM will be running a similar story about Alice in 20 odds years?
Astonishing story of TV star whose life descended into fantastic lies and homelessness # via https://android.com

However, this person seems to have be liked by people, unlike Alice 🙄

Reactions: 7
I have said absolutely nothing about her life expectancy. Nothing. I meant walking unaided.
Same applies. Especially with her type of MS she can be ok walking always, discussed many times, also advances in treatment etc
My friend was diagnosed with same type of MS 17 years ago. Still walks fine. Sometimes wit a stick, sometimes without

• Heart
Reactions: 30
for those who were wondering about the specifics of the ring
1000022095.jpg

1000022097.jpg

I see Alice has great fans goading her already btw
Sorry I don't follow closely but can I ask..............

Did Ioan never want to marry Alice? Why did he stay with her so long and have kids with her?
Why did his friend push him down the aisle?
Whats up with their wedding pics?
1. It's hard to say tbh. He took many years to propose and later admitted (when they were one year married already) that he didnt propose because he wasnt feeling it, which I think is a weird thing to say. If I had to guess he did love her but had deep down doubts about her being the right person to setttle down with, but when you spend in your 30s many years with a woman many men dont want to start all over again, dont trust their gut feeling and just marry. It's pretty common.
2. It was meant to be a joke
3. they all look miserable in it, I believe Alice also claimed that she and his mom actually had a fight there

• Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2704878
View attachment 2704879

1. It's hard to say tbh. He took many years to propose and later admitted (when they were one year married already) that he didnt propose because he wasnt feeling it, which I think is a weird thing to say. If I had to guess he did love her but had deep down doubts about her being the right person to setttle down with, but when you spend in your 30s many years with a woman many men dont want to start all over again, dont trust their gut feeling and just marry. It's pretty common.
3. they all look miserable in it, I believe Alice also claimed that she and his mom actually had a fight there
Cool, thank you! As you were.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2704878
View attachment 2704879

Didn't Alice give him an ultimatum to marry her or she would end things. How different it is this time around for him

Reactions: 19
Just as a sidenote: Peridot is significantly cheaper than emerald (that both we and the DM first thought). This ring wasn't expensive.

1000022099.jpg

😭

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Just as a sidenote: Peridot is significantly cheaper than emerald (that both we and the DM first thought). This ring wasn't expensive.
OK, but it still cost the equivalent of a couple of iPhones and several Panda Express takeaways.

How DARE he spend that money on Bianca!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Will it be you getting into a fight with Ioan's mum this time, rather than Alice?
Was kind of hoping they’d get their own, separate invitation and therefore a +1 each…as its a classy affair, there will be no fighting but there may be an errant bj in the cloak room, no promises either way.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2704911
😭
I don’t care if it cost a million. It’s his money and can do with it as he pleases. He’s paying child and a very generous spousal support to his abuser who tried to destroy him and his kids. Malice and her monkeys can shut the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

View attachment 2704911
😭
Aah, from the picture it doesn't quite look like the typical peridot but might just be the light. Yes, peridot is affordable, I have a couple pieces myself, just not flanked by diamonds 😁 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Was kind of hoping they’d get their own, separate invitation and therefore a +1 each…as its a classy affair, there will be no fighting but there may be an errant bj in the cloak room, no promises either way.
I could not love your humour more ❤😂

The news has made People magazine, that’s no small thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
After a miserable marriage and divorce, people know exactly what they don't want in their next spouse.

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.