Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I think the engagement happened a few days ago but they didn't break the news until the girls had been told. B was posting loved up content on her stories a few days ago. I said she was gearing up for Valentines but there was more to it than that.
Yeah she also posted a shot of Rodeo Drive the other day. Where there are jewellery stores including Tiffany 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's funny that no one suggests that Alice should sell her wedding ring. It's worth a lot of money and she continues to claim poverty. It's not like she needs it. She spent so much time posting about how terrible he was, so it shouldn't have sentimental value either.
And sell that horrible watch, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder if AFE had prior warning? Surely no coincidence the linked IG account has just been set up. Isn’t there an age limit for IG accounts?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She replied to a bunch of comments 6 hours ago on instagram. I wonder if that’s how she was killing time while the girls were in therapy and she was blissfully unaware of the news to come 😂
I do wonder if it means that the therapy is going well enough that he could tell them. Presumably he might have discussed this with the therapist before to determine appropriate timings to tell the girls, at the end of the day he still wants custody and or relationship with the girls so I’m guessing the time to announce was specifically chosen and discussed.

Reactions: 27
Hope she keeps her name . So much baggage on the gruff - but also does anyone change their name anymore over 30?
---
Also this idea that it's rubbing in noses to announce on one's socials versus waiting for the tabloids to take the scoop is bull. Why would it be more upsetting to see it on socials than it coming out randomly when press got sniff or saw engagment ring on dog walk - ie Bianca's pregnant Becuase the wind blew up her dress . After the uk phone hacking - and other tabloid crimes I think it's self care to announce news good and bad at a time of your choosing via social .

Reactions: 36
So this is pretty much the end for Big Al. With the announcement of the engagement she has been defeated and the credits will roll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I actually hope he did, because that would be the greatest sign that their relationship is for real, and that Bianca doesn't need a ridiculously expensive Cartier engagement ring or to be taken away on holiday for a proposal.

My friend proposed to his fiancée on a walk in the countryside, and they have one of the most loving relationships I know of.
Well said. Not every girl wants a big showy proposal and/or wedding. No shade on those who do, but I didn't and (unlike friends who spent thousands getting wed) we're still happily together many years later.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
where is it on reddit?
it showed up on my feed in some pop culture/celebrity group I haven’t even followed. Never said a word about IG or anyone else relatd on my reddit account so it must be pretty big news?

Reactions: 9
What exactly would Alice be able to do about it anyway. Does she think she has any power here at all? She is irrelevant in Ioan and Bianca's engagement.

View attachment 2703816
Alice stans (and/or Alice herself) are all a deluded bunch of cunts. Spite posting, making up bullshit, portraying AE as the victim in this saga…when the only victims are the girls and Ioan. Oh, and Emma.

Poor thing looks bleeping terrified (with good reason, if you had that bleeping mammoth bleep looming over you, you’d tit yourself as well!) and is in no way a happy, settled, content dog.

Anyway, duck them all. They won’t take the shine off this news for Ioan and B. Sad twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So the kiddos refuse to see him for literally years, engage in Alice’s weird abuse, legally and via SM media and then trash B’s appartment calling her a w**** and everyone is worried they might not have been told first!???

Are you kidding me. Why on earth would they be told??? So they can throw a toddler tantrum and demand cash for not going public or whatever it is they do??

Reactions: 46
Aw I just saw the headline in the daily fail! How lovely for IG and his 🐝

Have to say what great taste too (bit biased as I have an emerald engagement ring and it’s so beautiful)

So when will they marry? Picture the scene:
How it’s going:

🎼🎵🎶
Here comes the bride dressed all in light
Radiant and lovely she shines in his sight
Gently she glides graceful as a dove
Meeting her bridegroom her eyes full of love
🎼🎶🎵

How it went:
🎼🎵🎶
duck there’s the bride, does she want a fight?
Fag in mouth, glaring, she looks for a light
Stomping she strides, pushing Ma gruff aside
Too late to hide groom, it’s her and her Bruv
🎶🎼🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This thread is going to move as fast as the good old days……. 🏃🏼‍♀️💨😂
AFE's using it to lurk BW. At least Ella wasn't slagging off Bianca's chin this time. People in glass houses...
I might have said this before so apologies if I have, and currently a bit off my face on strong pain meds. But I flipping love how Alice bleeping Evans AFE has crossed over from the celeb death pool posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.