Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Math will be best man again. Or hunky Alan.
Did I ever tell you all about that time I had my second hen do on my first wedding anniversary purposefully to change the meaning of that date??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm really happy for Ioan's family. They'll be a relationship with their daughter-in-law/sister-in-law. Not like the bait n switch they got before.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If Alice knew she’d have been all over it trying to upset them. I’m going with they told the girls today during contact and then posted to Instagram before they could tell Mommy dearest.
Exactly.

This is great news. They look very much in love.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
MRS BIANCA WALLACE GRUFFUD - The alcoholic ex can SUCK IT. (Not a real thread title suggestion as I don’t believe Alice should even be referenced in the next one) This is Ioan & Bees special time.

Congrats to the new and improved Mr & Mrs Fantastic. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Enter another evil step-mother into this soap opera. Will the 'bogan' now be referred to as Lady Bianca?
Omg I just had a thought what if Yo got a knighthood and they were married . Step in Lady Bianca Gruffudd . The earth would shaketh with the roars of the Stocious One !! ... and Ireland might have sunny Spain's weather if the earth shooketh slightly 👀🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People get divorced everyday. These are not the only kids to go through this. It is the parents job to make sure children are well adjusted to the separation and divorce. She ruined the relationship Ioan had with his daughters, so that became Alice's job. She completely failed.
Everyone has the right to leave an abusive marriage.

Screenshot_20240120_192028_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 48
People get divorced everyday. These are not the only kids to go through this. It is the parents job to make sure children are well adjusted to the separation and divorce. She ruined the relationship Ioan had with his daughters, so that became Alice's job. She completely failed.
Everyone has the right to leave an abusive marriage.

View attachment 2703880
It’s only going to be hard on them because Alice will make it hard on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
That’s what has me so fucked up about whether she knew or didn’t…she’s clearly been rattled the last couple of days but she can’t shut the duck up lol
Of course, she didn't know. Ioan isn't an idiot.

They are almost to hearing date. A lot is going on behind the scenes regarding that, therapy, and possibly -- most likely -- Alice not cooperating. It's all closing in on her. And he and Bianca had a nice Christmas with his brother in town. Clearly, Bianca gets along with his family, the ones Alice disparaged and called weird. Bianca has posted photos recently showing they are happy and have a life. Alice can't help herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Omg I just had a thought what if Yo got a knighthood and they were married . Step in Lady Bianca Gruffudd . The earth would shaketh with the roars of the Stocious One !! ... and Ireland might have sunny Spain's weather if the earth shooketh slightly 👀🙏🙏🙏
Lady is something Alice could never be called.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Alice will have heard by now and her fingers will be itching to post. Will a sock be fired up for the occasion? @FirstWivesAreTheBest?

It's crazy how this is the lead DM story. No one cared about his engagement to Alice in 2006 even though he was a bigger name back then but that was before SM took off.

View attachment 2703813
"Three years" after split from Alice.

Reactions: 14
Not taking the bait so far I’ve got to [ringless] hand it to her View attachment 2703892
Announcing your engagement on Instagram after you've been in a 2.5 year relationship is not cruel.

Fabricating a domestic violence incident between your child, her father and his new partner; making your child go to court to face a judge alone; and having paparazzi photos taken of your distraught child outside the courthouse being comforted by your other child, and then posting it to your Instagram as a "thirst post" is absolutely cruel, and bleeping evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 111
I'm not surprised, but I am happy about the engagement. Marriage makes the most sense for many reasons, such as citizenship and health insurance. I also think it looks good to the court for a possible fight to get full custody of at least little E.

Great to see the thread regain some life, and so nice to see everyone coming back. I noticed we haven't yet heard from Mad Betty! I hope she survived the explosion in LA!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Which poster keeps doing the sick reaction face? Is that you, Alice?
Hands up I posted a few sick reactions, but - to clarify - not in response to the happy news. An earthquake is pending and there was no 'batten down the hatches' emoji. I've also deployed the bug-out emoji many times because... 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.