Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
crappy ass friend for rubbing Alice's nose in it.
I swear so many of her "friends" are just tit stirrers and absolutely dying to see her go berserk.

I hope she breaks the habit of a lifetime and ignores the engagement. It obviously sucks when your ex gets engaged so I'm sure she's feeling sucky but I sincerely hope she keeps a lid on it.

Reactions: 38
I bet Mama and Papa Gruff are delighted to be gaining a daughter-in-law who is not only a lovely person and who loves their son but also is guaranteed not to embarrass them in every social circumstance possible, unlike the last one. I'll bet Ioan didn't need an ultimatum to propose either; he's running towards this marriage. There won't be the Bristol Mafia at this wedding, nor a badly shod bride with a face like a flitting who can't let go of her fag and booze.

It's a gorgeous ring, and very classy like the woman who wears it. My mother's engagement and eternity rings were diamond and emerald so maybe I'm biased. Was that flashy wide band that The Abuser wore her engagement or wedding ring?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
There might even be some smiles (unlike that grim first wedding - and the blushing bride didn’t even manage to put her fag & booze down for the photos).
surely that was a joke photo? maybe?
---
Every single thing about his first wedding was grim as hell. The way the engagement began to start off with, the venue (bland and expensive - Alice's choice I believe), the spread in Hello magazine, Ioan's terrible, ill-fitting suit, all the guests looking miserable, the photos incredibly awkward and unromantic, the grim expression on Alice's face as she went down the aisle with that bouncer her brother, just everything about it was shallow and meaningless. Here's hoping his second wedding will involve things that actually mean something to the couple involved - including Wales or Australia!

Poor Es though. Even if they want to be part of the wedding, Alice will make it impossible.
plus there seemed to be DRAMA with Ioan's mum/Alice (or she imagined it)

Reactions: 9
It's funny that no one suggests that Alice should sell her wedding ring. It's worth a lot of money and she continues to claim poverty. It's not like she needs it. She spent so much time posting about how terrible he was, so it shouldn't have sentimental value either.

Reactions: 41
I’ve got really sad images of Alice, big E and some of big E’s friends all hunched around a table with laptops each making sure the comments on daily fail are negative and plentiful to ruin it for Bianca. 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’ve got really sad images of Alice, big E and some of big E’s friends all hunched around a table with laptops each making sure the comments on daily fail are negative and plentiful to ruin it for Bianca. 😭
Alice is as relevant as a fart in the wind to Bianca today. She doesn't have the power to ruin this for Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think it means you are just logged into both accounts. Ella is using that account too though, the follows and past content makes this obvious.

this art is genuinely amazing

They made it a joint post (so it reaches Ioan's followers), that helps
I might be wrong but I don’t think you can be logged into two different accounts at once if you didn’t create both accounts. Like I said, I could be wrong. But I do have two accounts and I just click my name at the top and it goes directly to the other one. If it’s a linked account, the same person created it. Now, I suppose she could have created accounts for her kids at some point. But it’s just odd they’d still be linked. I don’t know the intricacies of instagram though.
---
Front page headline on Mail Online!

View attachment 2703511
That’s really got to suck to have your engagement announcement posted alongside the ex though.

Reactions: 9
I suspect that maybe they got engaged over the holidays and enjoyed some time to themselves before making it public.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sidenote: I love that Instagram brought so many of us back on here. 💚 Must mean a LOT of us use Insta. It sucks that I can’t follow/request y’all on there. 😞 I’ve had the good fortune of following only a few dear turd-friends, though, for which I am very grateful.

Also, Loveu2 is right—unless Alice staggers up to the altar six Hennessy’s deep, wearing her old wedding gown that’s four sizes too small, and spouting expletives about “the bogan” in broken French right before B can start her stride down the aisle…Alice is irrelevant and absolutely CANNOT mess this up for her. B’s a classy-ass woman because if I were her I would have photographed that 💍 on my middle finger and I’d livestream my way down the aisle, too. 💅🏽 The Good Lord guided Ioan to the right soul this time! As opposed to the “other soul” who almost swallowed her ring on NYE and nearly flung it out of the damn glass swaying over a balcony while whining about Ioan being “so boring tonight!” 😩

Another sidenote: Due to my addiction struggles and poor self-discipline I took an ADHD pill a few hours ago that wakes up my body, and I just spent one hour lying in bed to “ocean sounds” trying to fall asleep but no luck so…salaam. It’s 11:22 PM here and I hate myself. 🙃😂 Someone book me a red eye to the UK so I can start my day with y’all.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Why should he wait? Alice has destroyed the relationship between him and his kids. They will never come to terms with it. The Abuser saw to that. Ioan will always know he did everything he could for the kids. duck Alice. Own goal.

Screenshot_20240120_221038_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I‘m pleased for Ioan and Bianca. But I feel so bad for the girls. You just know that Alice will take out her rage and pain on them with a load of comments like “I know it’s hard that he’s chosen her, and doesn’t love you anymore, but I am still here baby. Don’t feel sad that he doesn’t want you.” She’ll ramp up the parental alienation even more now.
They’re in therapy now, on their own and with their dad. So I have a feeling this was already handled through the therapist and will continue to be. Ioan has really tried to put his kids first in all of this, I think. I’m sure he made sure to involve the therapists.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I swear so many of her "friends" are just tit stirrers and absolutely dying to see her go berserk.

I hope she breaks the habit of a lifetime and ignores the engagement. It obviously sucks when your ex gets engaged so I'm sure she's feeling sucky but I sincerely hope she keeps a lid on it.
I couldn't care less about Alice, but for her children’s sake I hope she behaves herself for once.
---
Why should he wait? Alice has destroyed the relationship between him and his kids. They will never come to terms with it. The Abuser saw to that. Ioan will always know he did everything he could for the kids. duck Alice. Own goal.

View attachment 2703986
I don't
Think Ioan and Bianca would have gone public with the engagement if the girls had not already been told.Unlike Alice, Ioan actually puts the girl’s mental well being first.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
lol at all the dm comments saying he should spend the money on his kids and not a ring….while he has how many professionals on the payroll?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.