Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only a truly depraved parent would allow their teenage daughter exposure to their weird fans. That the accounts are linked makes me wonder how much one intersects with the identity of the other.

It is so strange all of this is public. Why is Alice not protecting her kids from online viewers?

I saw an interview with Jodie Foster talking about how she never brought her kids to the set and the stress of the entertainment industry.

It's just another in a series of poor parenting choices by Alice.
My 13 year old is at me & at me for an Instagram account. HELL NO. I’m sure Alice thinks she’s being a “cool” mother but you’re not Alice, you’re a lousy mother. Lousy.

However, this will all bite you in your big
arse BIG time & I look forward to the day Big E starts going on rants about you online. Which she will.
There has been countless kids of celebrities (actual real celebrities) who have called their parents out online. Big E has been exposed to that kinda behaviour from her own mother for years. She will publicly use it againer her eventually. Mark my words. & We’ll all be talking about it on the eleven millionth thread.

Back to lurking I go 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh my god! Haven’t been following much for a few months but you can bet your ass I ran here when I saw the insta post!

What wonderful news! 💍

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What exactly would Alice be able to do about it anyway. Does she think she has any power here at all? She is irrelevant in Ioan and Bianca's engagement.

Screenshot_20240120_185243_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
There are over 9,500 likes on the engagement post, so it's clear where the bulk of the bitter DM comments are coming from. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This is the stuff movies are made of!

My Big Fat Welsh Wedding
Two Weddings and a Restraining Order
Wedding Crasher
My Ex Man‘s Wedding

😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
lol when she turns up on instagram/Tone/Sock well know she’s run out of steam on the DM comments. She has to exhaust that before she moves on to other outlets

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.