Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just waiting on one of her besties telling Alice the news. Because they love her soooo much.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She replied to a bunch of comments 6 hours ago on instagram. I wonder if that’s how she was killing time while the girls were in therapy and she was blissfully unaware of the news to come 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just when we thought this thread had lost a bit of steam. Thanks Yo, my Yobucks had almost ran out.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She replied to a bunch of comments 6 hours ago on instagram. I wonder if that’s how she was killing time while the girls were in therapy and she was blissfully unaware of the news to come 😂
Yes. About how much more the dog loves her than the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The fact that it’s still the top story is some superb trolling of Alice by the DM 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she knew but didn't say anything.

But she made sure she and Ella were following each other and she responded to her comment, making sure that all the people who see this news goes to her insta and eyeballs the daughter.

She really is the worst mother.

Reactions: 18
Alice will have heard by now and her fingers will be itching to post. Will a sock be fired up for the occasion? @FirstWivesAreTheBest?

It's crazy how this is the lead DM story. No one cared about his engagement to Alice in 2006 even though he was a bigger name back then but that was before SM took off.

1705797632944.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The fact that it’s still the top story is some superb trolling of Alice by the DM 😂
Yeah, Ioan and Bianca aren't famous enough to warrant a headline news story.

The DM is clearly trying to get a reaction.

Reactions: 30
I suppose it’s possible that Alice knew but was under strict instructions (in a way that actually put the wind up her, maybe she has been issued with some serious warnings as part of the court process etc) not to blab.
I doubt it. I think Ioan told the girls and posted immediate after, probably before they even went back to Alice.

Reactions: 25
Alice will have heard by now and her fingers will be itching to post. Will a sock be fired up for the occasion? @FirstWivesAreTheBest?

It's crazy how this is the lead DM story. No one cared about his engagement to Alice in 2006 even though he was a bigger name back then but that was before SM took off.

View attachment 2703813
Tone is ready to post a bunch of YouTube links to songs like White Wedding and Going to The Chapel

• Haha
Reactions: 36

View attachment 2703813
The socks are all working overtime in the DM comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know which is Alice’s worst nightmare: the engagement or the fact it’s top story for so long 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.