Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From IG's future mum in law

1705787854037.png

Yobee mirror each other. It's not the odd couple like he was with Alice, with all the headlocks and gurning.

1705788028135.png

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #227 Will you Marry Me? Yes I do, now that you’re rid of the bleep from 102!!

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I did a sharp intake of breath when I saw the DM headline and ran straight here 🤣 wonder if Bee will change her username to iambiancawallacegruff?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder when it happened? Or if the date is significant? She had a lovely manicure in the ring pic that she didn’t have in the bubba story earlier?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mr Arctic has asked me to retain the services of @Hiraeth as he is preparing to sue the newly engaged couple; he expects permanent damage to his hearing after I just shrieked right into his ear like a hysterical barn owl. 😁

Way to go, Mr and almost-Mrs Gruffudd! My heartfelt congratulations! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Daily mail article still says Ioan walked out after "20 years of marriage"
Please report the actual facts DM....

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
After a congratulatory one for Ioan and Bianca obviously…
Thread title: C’mon bleep face, enough is enough, isn’t it time to drop the gruff?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I remember when Ella was in court, the judge said to her that she had to expect that her father’s relationship with Bianca might be permanent, that is what happens in the real world, and you deal with it. I also bet that most of the girls’ friends have divorced / remarried parents. On some level, they have to see how their friends live with the situation and recognise that Ioan has not done anything wrong here.
I know Alice has done a number on those girls, but that’s not Ioan’s fault - he has been divorced for a while now, and separated from their mother for YEARS. Many divorced couples manage to be civil, in the interests of their children, but he unfortunately had this deranged toxic harridan to deal with. He is entitled to move on with his life and he deserves to. I can’t imagine how much pain all this has caused him. Imagine what it must have felt like to have your daughter file a bogus claim for an RO against you.
One day, I hope, the girls will come to appreciate just how hard he tried to remain a part of their lives - pursuing all this through the courts, doing it right, not giving up, even to the point of practically bankrupting himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Sooo... if every single couple you went to the wedding of is no longer together...

WHY THE duck DID YOU THINK YOU WOULD STILL BE MARRIED FOREVER?

Screenshot 2024-01-20 at 22.12.36.png

Reactions: 23
Wonder if Tone will meet his second wife at this one…
Can someone find that picture of Matthew Rhys dragging Ioan down the aisle for his wedding in Mexico? There will be a lot of spectators in this thread getting a lookie loo and we need a reminder of how it was for him . I can't believe he allowed that to be published.

Found it
ioan wedding.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Omigod @kingseven what are you going to wear to the wedding?! You'll be on the top table, what with Alun being the best man! You can't wear that white outfit you had on at the Brainwash museum, you might overshadow the bride :ROFLMAO:

1705789115728.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.