Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not posted in ages, but lurked now and again 👀 but just wanted to pop on to say massive congratulations to I&B 🥰 This is the best news ever!!
THERE SHE IS. 💜 Gotta say I’m enjoying the renaissance of old names this news has brought in on the tide. Made me think of lots of our turd friends who are missed.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I hope they get married in Wales! 🥰
I hope Ioan's mum puts aside her feud* with Matthew Rhys's mum, and that they are invited to the wedding.

* the alleged feud is most likely bullshit, like everything else Alice comes out with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Not posted in absolutely ages but #prayforalice (not)
Or should that be pray for the 2 E’s or even I&B?
Alice is not going to take this news well 😬

Reactions: 11
Please God Ioan tell us the engagement story

Another of my predictions came true 💅 - I said they were the marrying kind and IG wouldn't duck about with a 7 year courtship like last time.
He met the right one this time and when you know, you know. Congratulations Yobee!! 🎉🎉🎉

I don't think it involved dramalama this time! No shouting, no 'I hate you, I hate you' 'I'm sleeping on the sofa' 'You're trying to make me drink the ice' etc LOL

Also, if the kids are beyond rescuing (and they seem to be sadly) then at least he can have more kids with a non-psycho. 🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh that's cheered me up no end!!

Toast to Ioan and Bianca, may they have much happiness together and be loving and supportive partners for the rest of their lives💍

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope Ioan's mum puts aside her feud* with Matthew Rhys's mum, and that they are invited to the wedding.

* the alleged feud is most likely bullshit, like everything else Alice comes out with
I hope they have Cheesestrings at the buffet ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2703445

It's probably been in the works & the kids knew given that other "reveals" are a sore spot. This is a sock chatting yesterday so I think there's probably some structure in place between the therapists and lawyers.

The reference to being a step mum stood out.

It may be public if there are agreements in place for custody and now things will be filed rather than risking the judge deciding.

What a twist!
Aw i was quoted. Thanks to my agent, the academy and my family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Nearly 4.5k ❤’s in 45 minutes. There’s a lot of support out there for these 2. ❤❤❤❤
Yes! Pardon the pun, but Bianca is getting far more engagement on her post than Alice ever gets on hers, even with an (alleged) larger amount of followers who are totally real people and not bots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Says everything that I saw the front page of the Mail and IMMEDIATELY ran to Tattle. Bianca has put up with so much abuse and Ioan deserves every bit of happiness. Those smiles say it all. Lovely news - I feel a bit of a lunatic to be so happy for two people I don’t know 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I feel like he would have found a way to tell them privately first.
Telling them with the reunification therapist to hand would have been the best way. I would say he told them in person then (as long as they are doing the therapy)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I found out on Reddit and oh how I RAN here!! I’m actually overjoyed. They deserve so much peace together. I just… yeah. Beautiful news. Oh congrats to the happy couple!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Who is @Wynonna …… why is 🤢 your preferred reaction?

you’re totally entitled to your reaction of course - it’s a free countr(y/ies) but I would love to hear your reasons why.

xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
To say Alice has played this all wrong is an understatement.

Ioan wanted out, and instead of her behaving like a psycho, they could have remained friends, shared parenting in its truest sense rather than court decided. Ioan is now engaged, he still has his dignity and positivity and a new found love for life, re engaging with family and friends. Alice has just spent the last few years in the darkness, the only light coming from the screen she angrily taps, destroying her kids, her future employment prospects and a loving relationship with someone new (nobody would risk it!). What a waste of time and effort. Her ego lost her everything. Therapy for Ms Evans and fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I took one afternoon off Tattle, just ONE and what they do?!?! Dammit!!! 6 pages.. not too bad 🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder if he's agreed a settlement with Alice and the court case is off? Hence the announcement...? Why now?
ETA: I mean it's great news - I'm just wondering....

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.