Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps daily mail feel bad for giving her ptsd by printing all Alices lies and causing a huge amount of hate to be sent Biancas way for over 2 years.
The DM will never feel bad!

I think Welp was right in her view that the DM are trying to goad Alice into responding publicly, so then they can cover the story and get more clicks and ad revenue.

Reactions: 35
It's official. AFE can not break this bond, even with an army of flying monkeys. She gave it her best shot.
The kids can accept it, or not. It's happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Ioan will finally have wedding photos he won't be embarrassed by.
There might even be some smiles (unlike that grim first wedding - and the blushing bride didn’t even manage to put her fag & booze down for the photos).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So how is Alice going to respond?

Post her wedding pics?
Say she's got a hot date and doesn't know which colour ribbon to put on her shoes?
Say the kids are crying and shaking but at least they have her forever?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
He's looks happier than he's been in years.
There won't be a red flag engagement story here.

Reactions: 37
Alice would massively go up in everyone’s estimation if she made no cryptic comments, or attempt to grab the limelight, or called off her attack dogs. But I wouldn’t put it past the Daily Mail to pay her to kick off, or do something.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Post her wedding pics?
Say she's got a hot date and doesn't know which colour ribbon to put on her shoes?
She'll make a how dare Bianca share the engagement before telling me and the kids. The poor girls are in my bed whimpering and sad. Bianca has no empathy at all.

Reactions: 36
I wonder when it happened? Or if the date is significant? She had a lovely manicure in the ring pic that she didn’t have in the bubba story earlier?
I wonder if it was on their recent trip to the desert. I wonder if Ioan told the girls in reunification therapy and then they posted straight away.

Reactions: 17
There might even be some smiles (unlike that grim first wedding - and the blushing bride didn’t even manage to put her fag & booze down for the photos).
Every single thing about his first wedding was grim as hell. The way the engagement began to start off with, the venue (bland and expensive - Alice's choice I believe), the spread in Hello magazine, Ioan's terrible, ill-fitting suit, all the guests looking miserable, the photos incredibly awkward and unromantic, the grim expression on Alice's face as she went down the aisle with that bouncer her brother, just everything about it was shallow and meaningless. Here's hoping his second wedding will involve things that actually mean something to the couple involved - including Wales or Australia!

Poor Es though. Even if they want to be part of the wedding, Alice will make it impossible.

• Sad
I wonder if he's agreed a settlement with Alice and the court case is off? Hence the announcement...? Why now?
ETA: I mean it's great news - I'm just wondering....
I don’t think that the Abuser would ever agree to anything. If she did, she’d break it before the ink was dry on the paper.

Reactions: 11
It's no coincidence that Alice has suddenly began posting on her IG and Ioan and Bianca announcing their engagement. She's going to have another pity party to try and take the shine from them imo. Those saying that it's to impress the court I think it's to press home that they are not going to be controlled by outside forces mainly Alice via the girls. I'm just surprised they didn't do this sooner they are absolutely right for eachother and that deserves to be celebrated and recognised. Alice could take advantage of this now to move on and wish them well and no one would bat an eyelid it's the perfect opportunity for her to put the animosity to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Every single thing about his first wedding was grim as hell. The way the engagement began to start off with, the venue (bland and expensive - Alice's choice I believe), the spread in Hello magazine, Ioan's terrible, ill-fitting suit, all the guests looking miserable, the photos incredibly awkward and unromantic, the grim expression on Alice's face as she went down the aisle with that bouncer her brother, just everything about it was shallow and meaningless. Here's hoping his second wedding will involve things that actually mean something to the couple involved - including Wales or Australia!

Poor Es though. Even if they want to be part of the wedding, Alice will make it impossible.
I'd love to see wedding photos that include the girls. But AFE will never let that happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I‘m pleased for Ioan and Bianca. But I feel so bad for the girls. You just know that Alice will take out her rage and pain on them with a load of comments like “I know it’s hard that he’s chosen her, and doesn’t love you anymore, but I am still here baby. Don’t feel sad that he doesn’t want you.” She’ll ramp up the parental alienation even more now.
Hopefully Ioan and the therapist have anticipated this and he has reiterated how much he loves them and that he is not choosing Bianca over them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Post her wedding pics?
Probably something like this

85247.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.