Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when it happened? Or if the date is significant? She had a lovely manicure in the ring pic that she didn’t have in the bubba story earlier?
Today is a Saturday - isn't this the day Ioan sees his kids for therapy?

Could they have got engaged a few days/weeks earlier, and then waited to announce it until just after Ioan told his kids?

Reactions: 23
Today is a Saturday - isn't this the day Ioan sees his kids for therapy?

Could they have got engaged a few days/weeks earlier, and then waited to announce it until just after Ioan told his kids?
Perhaps when his brother was here? There definitely seemed to be a change in Bs posting habits- like a new confidence after the pregnant dress

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I bet Ioan wasn't guilt tripped into an engagement. I know his mama is proud.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Can someone find that picture of Matthew Rhys dragging Ioan down the aisle for his wedding in Mexico? There will be a lot of spectators in this thread getting a lookie loo and we need a reminder of how it was for him . I can't believe he allowed that to be published.

Found it View attachment 2703639
That was a joke photo but given the ultimatum, it was a bit close to the bone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ioan will finally have wedding photos he won't be embarrassed by.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m so pleased for them both. They both deserve to be happy after all the rubbish thrown their way by the Abuser. Ioan certainly deserves to be happy either with his daughters or without. The man has made Herculean and very costly efforts, both emotionally and financially, to be a part of their lives. Bianca’s ring is absolutely beautiful, classy and elegant. By the way Ioan is NOT, I repeat, NOT wearing a leather jacket. Has Bianca persuaded him to give them a rest?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Alice might want to remove the Gruff from her insta name asap🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.