Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I‘m pleased for Ioan and Bianca. But I feel so bad for the girls. You just know that Alice will take out her rage and pain on them with a load of comments like “I know it’s hard that he’s chosen her, and doesn’t love you anymore, but I am still here baby. Don’t feel sad that he doesn’t want you.” She’ll ramp up the parental alienation even more now.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
They are starting 2024 the way they mean to carry on. This will be a good year for them. Love wins ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I‘m pleased for Ioan and Bianca. But I feel so bad for the girls. You just know that Alice will take out her rage and pain on them with a load of comments like “I know it’s hard that he’s chosen her, and doesn’t love you anymore, but I am still here baby.”She’ll ramp up the parental alienation even more now.
I agree, it's the girls who will be bearing the brunt of this.

However, I don't think the parental alienation can get any worse than it is already. I recently reread some of the court documents as I was looking for screenshots for the list of lies in the wiki, and the things she has already said and done to the girls are unbelievable. It's easy to forget until you go back and read the documents.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Prospectivr thread title (before I go back to lurking):

Congratulations, Ioan and Bianca. We’re so very happy for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m calling chief bridesmaid for the simple reason I had an emerald wedding six months ago. Her ring is bee-utiful.
So happy for them!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I think that it will be good for the girls eventually. This is the next stage of their fathers life now, he is serious about Bianca and she is going to be his wife. No longer a 'bogan' and a 'side piece'. They might hit rock bottom in the coming months, but they must accept Bianca is here to stay now and give up all idea of her being someone temporary that they can drive away.

Agreed AFE will make their lives indescribably hell I am sure, but it may become increasingly clear to them how pointless it all is. She is here to stay.

I know it's optimist but you never know :D

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I hope they are away and celebrating the tit out of this wonderful news!! No one else on their mind for this short time but just the two of them 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can we do a poll about how long it’ll take Tone and/or Alice to pipe up?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
OMG OMG OMG!

I actually checked out this thread for the first time in ages this morning and thought it’s been boring and quiet, nothing to see. You bet your ass I ran to log on here when I saw the news 🤣

Congrats to YoBee 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just seen this in the DM. Congratulations to Ioan & Bianca. I thought his experiences with Alice would put him off marriage for life, but it's so great that it hasn't.
I have been lurking for a while, but now I am waiting for the explosion from a Beverly Hills rental.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.