Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is one brave woman....!!

Lovely news though, I only hope the children are OK about it too.

Reactions: 20
It’s Sunday morning in Australia, and this is just the best thing to lie in bed and read about all morning YAY

• Heart
Reactions: 18
(Seriously, I love y’all, though.) 💚💚💚 This is the best news to come back to. I know there’s some trouble on the horizon, I know, but for now I’m just choosing to celebrate.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I hope he didnt actually just propose on a dog walk lmao

as always very happy for them but I'm all kinds of fearful. Also I have no doubt that his kids didnt know given the estrangement and the witch will weaponise it

tbh it doesnt. And given how brainwashed she is I dont get why it would be so unrealistic

talking of account: I guess Alice forgot to switch here
View attachment 2703408
most Narc comment ever
View attachment 2703410
I really hope he did propose on a dog walk. Because that would show there is nothing performative about them. Bianca doesn’t need any grand gestures or amazing holidays. If Yo did, that would show that he proposed in a way that reflects the ease of their relationship. Bianca doesn’t demand any grand gestures. She knows what they are and what they have. I can guarantee that Ioan telling THIS engagement story will raise all of the green flags and no red flags.

I have deliberately not mentioned another name in this comment or my previous comment because I do not wish to sully their wonderful news.
@Lulugrace 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 40
AWWW he looks so happy. I just hope Alice doesn’t ruin this for them but i’m sure she’ll try.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Tony I love my wife/friends Evans is firing up his laptop.. Alice bleeping evans will be having a meltdown to him via text

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not posted in ages, but lurked now and again 👀 but just wanted to pop on to say massive congratulations to I&B 🥰 This is the best news ever!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
They look so blissful and happy.

Remind me lovelies, didn't Alice have to basically force Ioan to propose and marry her? Hehe.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh you know Alice is about to explode.

She is going to go ape, all her flying monkeys will be made up with something to tell her, she won’t hold her tongue for long.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.