Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever happens though it sounds like either way she’s planning on letting rip once the trial is over. Can you imagine what she will be like if she doesn’t even get 50/50 custody?? Like say she gets visitation or supervised visits? There will be no stopping her. Poor Ioan. I’m not convinced this will ever really fully be over for him. At least not until the kids are both 18 anyway. I really believe the abuser will spend the rest of her days being bitter and talking tit about him to anyone who will listen. Or even those that won’t. What a pathetic waste of a life. She’s such a fool. It didn’t have to be like this.
Stupid cow.
Imagine how much worse she would be if Dr Dupee finds that the damage done already is so severe the girls are better off remaining with her and Ioan makes the heart breaking choice to walk away and Judge Josh reduces Ioan’s support payments as a result leaving Alice full time mother with no nanny.

Reactions: 16
One thing I just thought of - why did Alice assume she could one day not be a lone parent, in case Ioan died and she was left to bring the girls up herself?

Her first mistake actually was to assume he would never leave and divorce her, because that's why she acted so terribly to him, and was so complacent. But for her to not have considered the possibility that something could happen to him seems short-sighted.

IMO that's one thing you should always think of before having kids - whether you could cope on your own raising them, and if your support network/extended family is sufficient to help you, should you have to raise them on your own.

Had Ioan died and not left Alice, what would Alice be doing? She would have still had to deal with sorting things out by her own, and raising the girls without him. Why did she not think that that could be a possibility, and learn how to do things which she found hard to do once he left (e.g. maintenance of the house)?

Would she be living off a life insurance payment, and then have to not worry about money? But she would still find a way to complain about being left alone and left to raise the girls by herself (Gloria doesn't seem to count in Alice's world).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine how much worse she would be if Dr Dupee finds that the damage done already is so severe the girls are better off remaining with her and Ioan makes the heart breaking choice to walk away and Judge Josh reduces Ioan’s support payments as a result leaving Alice full time mother with no nanny.
such a finding would btw probably not be public knowledge. It will just be "the judge decides based on report of X and Y that it's in the best interest of the children blablabla if children stay with Z parent". And since it's Alice that uses the press for PR it's unlikely that they would report the reasons as a exclusive if it doesnt reflect well on their informant.

I dont think that this will be the case though, typically the courts intensify therapy and the like in order to increase the possibility that the kids at some point respond to this sufficiently for the other parent to have custody, and then at some point they turn 18 anyway, and it just ends. Plenty custody cases fizzle away with no final result because of this. That's one reason why so many men just end up walking away as well.

So I personally wouldn't expect any custody decision anytime soon***, the rest of the divorce will certainly be resolved soon though. That's what the trial is for after all.

***unless Ioan voluntary gives up, which tbh was my impression he will if the evaluation concludes that it's not salvageable based on what his lawyer said, Alice will never give up because they are her little cash cows, she may constantly complain about being in courts for years, but in reality that's only the case because she doesn't want to share the kids, and thus the financial responsibility for them, she is perfectly fine with a long court case so long it means she doesn't have to work to survive, that's why she is the one who constantly blew off deadlines and postpones dates while Ioan wants to get them over ASAP. Ioan only fights because he knows that those kids are being screwed up, if his priority were his personal needs (e.g. spending time with them, using them for PR) he would have given in to Alice's and Ella's blackmail to come to the house etc. Of course he wants to spend time with them, but that's not his priority, his priority is them not being screwed up now and later in life. And I think that is great. Most parents are selfless, but the example of Alice shows that not everyone is.

L's insta account seems very vocal about Israel too though -just like the 'poisonous' AG
perhaps, but it's not like they are in the minority.

AG is just mindlessly hating Ioan and Bianca. L is a fanatic Alice stan. They are pretty different. Plus we know who AG is already probably.

Reactions: 23
such a finding would btw probably not be public knowledge. It will just be "the judge decides based on report of X and Y that it's in the best interest of the children blablabla if children stay with Z parent". And since it's Alice that uses the press for PR it's unlikely that they would report the reasons as a exclusive if it doesnt reflect well on their informant.

I dont think that this will be the case though, typically the courts intensify therapy and the like in order to increase the possibility that the kids at some point respond to this sufficiently for the other parent to have custody, and then at some point they turn 18 anyway, and it just ends. Plenty custody cases fizzle away with no final result because of this. That's one reason why so many men just end up walking away as well.

So I personally wouldn't expect any custody decision anytime soon***, the rest of the divorce will certainly be resolved soon though. That's what the trial is for after all.

***unless Ioan voluntary gives up, which tbh was my impression he will if the evaluation concludes that it's not salvageable based on what his lawyer said, Alice will never give up because they are her little cash cows..
The only way AFE will get full custody is if ioan backs down and allows it. I believe he will because the Abuser has destroyed any safe relationship they could possibly had. I hope the child support will be dropped in this case. AFE is building monsters, she should have to single parent that with no financial support.
---
One thing I just thought of - why did Alice assume she could one day not be a lone parent, in case Ioan died and she was left to bring the girls up herself?

Her first mistake actually was to assume he would never leave and divorce her, because that's why she acted so terribly to him, and was so complacent. But for her to not have considered the possibility that something could happen to him seems short-sighted.

IMO that's one thing you should always think of before having kids - whether you could cope on your own raising them, and if your support network/extended family is sufficient to help you, should you have to raise them on your own.

Had Ioan died and not left Alice, what would Alice be doing? She would have still had to deal with sorting things out by her own, and raising the girls without him. Why did she not think that that could be a possibility, and learn how to do things which she found hard to do once he left (e.g. maintenance of the house)?

Would she be living off a life insurance payment, and then have to not worry about money? But she would still find a way to complain about being left alone and left to raise the girls by herself (Gloria doesn't seem to count in Alice's world).
AFE would love to appear as the broken hearted widowed single parent. The ultimate victim.

Reactions: 8

If Ioan had died Alice would have gotten his life insurance (1 million), all money from any potential house sale (more than 1 million considering that in that scenario no money would be wasted on lawyers), any money they had saved up, his pension, could have sold anything he was owning (car, golf club membership etc), could have opened a GFM that would have been very successful because she would be a widow with two kids - I'd say she'd easily get 4 million out of this, and even with her lifestyle that lasts her 20 years.

One of the things Alice complained about in the first year of seperation is that Ioan took her out of his will. The fact that this made her angry as his ex was a pretty chilling thought. She was also regulary going on about how it would be less painful if he was dead instead of this. I'm sure this has all crossed her mind, even if she obviously wouldnt do it herself. That's one of the few good things about her: She likes to threaten or make innuendos but at the end of the day she has qualms to go too far.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Don't forget to wear those badges, turds. :rolleyes:
The outcome we truly want? This loser stalks Tattle. Anyone who can read knows we'd like to see the Abuser lose custody of the children she has been abusing, no support payments from the spouse whom she abused publicly for years, and to see her face justice for every vile thing she has done to those she lives to ruin. I don't even care if she receives psychological help at this point. It's too late for her to be a better person.

Screenshot_20240119_103249_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
If Ioan had died Alice would have gotten his life insurance (1 million), all money from any potential house sale (more than 1 million considering that in that scenario no money would be wasted on lawyers), any money they had saved up, his pension, could have sold anything he was owning (car, golf club membership etc), could have opened a GFM that would have been very successful because she would be a widow with two kids - I'd say she'd easily get 4 million out of this, and even with her lifestyle that lasts her 20 years.

One of the things Alice complained about in the first year of seperation is that Ioan took her out of his will. The fact that this made her angry as his ex was a pretty chilling thought. She was also regulary going on about how it would be less painful if he was dead instead of this. I'm sure this has all crossed her mind, even if she obviously wouldnt do it herself. That's one of the few good things about her: She likes to threaten or make innuendos but at the end of the day she has qualms to go too far.
That’s the monetary side covered, but even if she had c. $4 million, she would still have to get her act together and do more of the parenting, due to Ioan not being there anymore. She’s spent her life being taken care of by men, she wouldn’t be able to cope (as we are seeing now).

And she wouldn’t do it. Because she’s always fobbed the parenting off to someone else. She’d still spend all her time on Twitter and say how terrible it was for her to be widowed, and how life was unfair. She’d still say she didn’t have enough money to support her lifestyle and that of the girls.

Reactions: 11

***unless Ioan voluntary gives up, which tbh was my impression he will if the evaluation concludes that it's not salvageable based on what his lawyer said, Alice will never give up because they are her little cash cows, she may constantly complain about being in courts for years, but in reality that's only the case because she doesn't want to share the kids, and thus the financial responsibility for them, she is perfectly fine with a long court case so long it means she doesn't have to work to survive, that's why she is the one who constantly blew off deadlines and postpones dates while Ioan wants to get them over ASAP. Ioan only fights because he knows that those kids are being screwed up, if his priority were his personal needs (e.g. spending time with them, using them for PR) he would have given in to Alice's and Ella's blackmail to come to the house etc. Of course he wants to spend time with them, but that's not his priority, his priority is them not being screwed up now and later in life. And I think that is great. Most parents are selfless, but the example of Alice shows that not everyone is.

AG is just mindlessly hating Ioan and Bianca. L is a fanatic Alice stan. They are pretty different. Plus we know who AG is already probably.
BIB - Who?! (Feeling left out of the gossip:))

Reactions: 3
If Emma’s humping people’s legs, it means she’s insecure. Top trait of insecurity in female dogs, right there. She needs a better attachment to Alice, which will never happen because drinkingtweetingdefamingdrinkingmoneymoneymoneyMYBAYBEEZ (Alice CAPS. Btw, I’m so proud I came uo with ‘Alice CAPS’ - summarises her entire state of mind so well).
Can we speculate on what Malice has been doing behind the scenes? Drivebys of IG and BW’s flat, with Ella in the passenger seat? A bit of light stalking? Making the wizard take itself offline because it can’t cope with the level of abuse being typed into it? Running up IG’s legal fees by instructing Bernal to ask completely useless questions; stalling over her financial filings? Has the drinking or pill-popping got worse?
Hope everyone is well. I’m still in the depths and awaiting therapy, but the recent response to my fictional writing has been amazing/touching/heartwarming/affirming,so there’s that. Love to all.
Poor Emma always looks scared of Alice. I imagine there’s a lot of loud bellowing and clattering about goes on in their house, that’s not good for a sensitive pet.
Plus when has that poor creature ever been taken for a proper walk in a nice park where she can run and play and chase balls?

Reactions: 19
when has that poor creature ever been taken for a proper walk in a nice park where she can run and play and chase balls?
It might explain why IG didn't want to get a dog. He knew he was leaving and the others wouldn't be responsible enough to look after a dog.

Reactions: 27
BIB - Who?! (Feeling left out of the gossip:))
Possibly a young person who is related to the follicle challenged former actor who is said to be looking for donations to fund her slug-like lifestyle who wishes she was a bogan beauty, or as we affectionately call her, Alice bleeping Evans.
Did I miss anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1705688347453.png

@Ametrine more lies for the list, AFE 'works' and 'gives someone a job'. I think you'll find it was IG who paid for Gloria.

1705688478082.png

'my house' 'my money' 'our savings' LOL Also 'Etsy business' which was mothballed years ago.

1705688755738.png

I actually think AFE has cut back on the booze. Even with her socks, we haven't seen this kind of thing for a while.

Reactions: 28

I had always assumed AG was LM acting under very direct encouragement/instruction from AE...I'm not sure who the other AG suspect is? Give us a clue!????

Reactions: 1
Don't forget to wear those badges, turds. :rolleyes:
The outcome we truly want? This loser stalks Tattle. Anyone who can read knows we'd like to see the Abuser lose custody of the children she has been abusing, no support payments from the spouse whom she abused publicly for years, and to see her face justice for every vile thing she has done to those she lives to ruin. I don't even care if she receives psychological help at this point. It's too late for her to be a better person.

View attachment 2700880
We have a badge 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.