Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most telling part of that diatribe was the comment about the “fabulous holidays”.

That’s what she cared about the most - going on holiday, flying first class and showing off about it on Instagram.
I swear all narcs are the same. I've seen so many photos of first class flights and beaches when I literally can't think of anything more boring.

The bit about working so hard to get to where she is 🥴 In one way she is right, she put in a lot of effort to get a restraining order.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's clearly never forgiven him for re telling the engagement story
it's a perfect paper trail of her abuse.

It's very common that people (men and women equally) make up things after the fact and that fact is weaponised by actual abusers to weasel their way out of it ("look, they said nothing all these years while we were together and now all of the sudden this, they are all the same"), but in this case we have a story of her being awful to him, narrated by him when he was deeply in love with her, but him not realizing what was done to him. Besides the video of her being awful to him during a time she claimed of them having a perfect marriage and the countless IG posts of her mocking him during their marriage this is the clearest proof that the abuse allegations are true.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
1705701995668.png

I bet she made him pay for the 'cute' engagement story time and time again. Funny how she doesn't claim it's untrue here, like she did elsewhere. IG never saw it as 'slagging off' AFE. He was so used to her tantrums that alarm bells weren't ringing and he didn't see the need to hide the story that made everyone else go 👀

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
AFE's bs clearly isn't going to bother Ioan and Bianca today.

Screenshot_20240119_160953_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 2701094

@Ametrine more lies for the list, AFE 'works' and 'gives someone a job'. I think you'll find it was IG who paid for Gloria.

View attachment 2701099
'my house' 'my money' 'our savings' LOL Also 'Etsy business' which was mothballed years ago.

View attachment 2701115
I actually think AFE has cut back on the booze. Even with her socks, we haven't seen this kind of thing for a while.
Etsy business? BAWHAHAHAHAAAA. That claim still makes me cackle like a demented sea hag.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Butchers” is rhyming slang for “look” (“butcher’s hook”).
Poor Emma - she always looks anxious to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
There's something deeply sad about these dog pictures in contrast to the creepy make it fashion and kids eating unhappy birthday lunches that came earlier. It's like all the good energy around children and animals is just chilled to the bone around Alice.

There's simply some thing unsafe about Alice.

Also her daughter is following her or there's a picture of the daughter on a finsta, which weird to the extreme.

Reactions: 21
Something is kicking off behind the scenes big time. She was slowly showing up in comments on old posts, now two nights in a row she’s posted the dog (but interestingly not the kids or herself). I think we all need to stock up on supplies for next week 😉

Reactions: 22
There's something deeply sad about these dog pictures in contrast to the creepy make it fashion and kids eating unhappy birthday lunches that came earlier. It's like all the good energy around children and animals is just chilled to the bone around Alice.

There's simply some thing unsafe about Alice.
I think everyone is walking on eggshells around her at all times (yes, even the dog) and it shows in the pics. Tension, strain, caution, fear, doubt, sadness, anxiety.
And actually we saw that in photos of Ioan too when he was still with Alice.

Reactions: 26
The thumb on the second picture reminds me of the film ‘The Witches’

Reactions: 5
Note Emma is on the infamous horse blanket in the second photo.

You can tell it's Alice's by the amount of dry shampoo / dandruff/ white fluff / detritus on it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Golden Oldie. Math - Alice is single and ready to mingle! What are you waiting for?

View attachment 2701269
This is so freaking nasty. It's actually quite frightening how much pleasure she takes in being cruel.
---
I swear all narcs are the same. I've seen so many photos of first class flights and beaches when I literally can't think of anything more boring.

The bit about working so hard to get to where she is 🥴 In one way she is right, she put in a lot of effort to get a restraining order.
Idk who she is but there's a blind gossip item about an Australian influencer who pretends to live in a posh apartment block. Apparently she hangs around outside all day until a resident opens the door for themselves, she ducks inside and swans about the lobby and exterior pretending she's coming and going for her Instagram! The actual residents are getting pretty peed off about her. It's so funny and childish and pointless, but at the same time such an insight into how narcs think and act.
---
She’s baaaaaack and butchers must be picture? View attachment 2701823View attachment 2701827
Emma is such a gorgeous little dog. I actually think she's cuter than Bubba Bear. (Ducks for cover.) I'm a cat person but I'd love to take Emma home and give her the good life, lots of cuddles and treats, walks and playtime, a quiet, calm safe environment. I think nobody in that house is actually happy or at peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.