Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's something deeply sad about these dog pictures in contrast to the creepy make it fashion and kids eating unhappy birthday lunches that came earlier. It's like all the good energy around children and animals is just chilled to the bone around Alice.

There's simply some thing unsafe about Alice.

Also her daughter is following her or there's a picture of the daughter on a finsta, which weird to the extreme.
and she commented on her latest post/reposted

they just re-followed very recently (they stopped following each other last year) so I wonder if Ella agreed to participate in her future online assaults (she already did on twitter in may by writing many nasty things about the people she just assaulted and tried to DARVO)

• Sad
Reactions: 21
and she commented on her latest post/reposted

they just re-followed very recently (they stopped following each other last year) so I wonder if Ella agreed to participate in her future online assaults (she already did on twitter in may by writing many nasty things about the people she just assaulted and tried to DARVO)
I noticed she has 2 accounts, one has Emma as the profile pic. I'll probably get raked over hot coals talking about the kid 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There's something deeply sad about these dog pictures in contrast to the creepy make it fashion and kids eating unhappy birthday lunches that came earlier. It's like all the good energy around children and animals is just chilled to the bone around Alice.

There's simply some thing unsafe about Alice.

Also her daughter is following her or there's a picture of the daughter on a finsta, which weird to the extreme.
Definitely following her

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This is so freaking nasty. It's actually quite frightening how much pleasure she takes in being cruel.
---

Idk who she is but there's a blind gossip item about an Australian influencer who pretends to live in a posh apartment block. Apparently she hangs around outside all day until a resident opens the door for themselves, she ducks inside and swans about the lobby and exterior pretending she's coming and going for her Instagram! The actual residents are getting pretty peed off about her. It's so funny and childish and pointless, but at the same time such an insight into how narcs think and act.
---

Emma is such a gorgeous little dog. I actually think she's cuter than Bubba Bear. (Ducks for cover.) I'm a cat person but I'd love to take Emma home and give her the good life, lots of cuddles and treats, walks and playtime, a quiet, calm safe environment. I think nobody in that house is actually happy or at peace.
Bubba Bear is cuteness personified. Emma is a lovely little dog and has those big brown eyes that say when looking up at you, and into your soul, “I’m starving, you haven’t fed me for at least ten minutes”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
they just re-followed very recently (they stopped following each other last year) so I wonder if Ella agreed to participate in her future online assaults
Ella is going to be the good little soldier in the upcoming hearings that's for sure. I think it will be heartbreaking for IG to hear how much she is PAed despite his best efforts with the therapy. I predicted this though. There is no way 2 hours of therapy a week will counteract living with Malice 24/7 not to mention all the groundwork AFE did - isolating Ella from school for a year, the years when she had no contact with IG at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Ella is going to be the good little soldier in the upcoming hearings that's for sure. I think it will be heartbreaking for IG to hear how much she is PAed despite his best efforts with the therapy. I predicted this though. There is no way 2 hours of therapy a week will counteract living with Malice 24/7 not to mention all the groundwork AFE did - isolating Ella from school for a year, the years when she had no contact with IG at all.
I doubt either child will play any role in any hearing in the near future. that's precisely why the GAL was appointed. However, I am still fairly certain that Ella will at some point re-file a restraining order again (or sue her father over something far more serious that is made up, it's obvious that this is Alice's endgame since the start and she has definitely one child far enough to try it), Loopy had already announced that this is the plan they have to further exploit her. And they will probably try to search for loopholes to keep the GAL out of this.

But yes, cases that are this far gone like Ella (especially when they become also abusive themselves like in this case) are near impossible to salvage. As said before to have any chance of this happening is that the Narc mother clashes with her own creation. This will likely happen at some point in the more distant future, but this will not even fix the damage Alice caused either (both personality-wise and the relationship to the sole safe parent that is her father). Only then anything that was learned or will be learned in therapy (I have huge doubts that they are even attending tbh) will be helpful, because then she has neither the safe parent (Ioan) nor the sense of security that trauma bonding brings (Alice). This is btw one reason why many girls in those scenarios marry pretty young and not age appropriately.

The accounts are actually linked...
yeah, that was always the case

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I am still fairly certain that Ella will at some point re-file a restraining order again (or sue her father over something far more serious that is made up
I think they learned their lesson on this. The fake RO against BW was dismissed and Ella didn't even bother with the one against IG. They thought it was going to be a slam dunk LOL. Then BW asked for mAlice to pay her legal costs. Another own goal.

I have huge doubts that they are even attending tbh
I think they are probably attending therapy but only because of the evaluation and hearings coming up. There will have been a few 'sick child' excuses to blow it off too. It's called disguised compliance but all the while AFE is trying to undo any good the therapy might do.

The last court order made clear what AFE was expected to do - it would be very high risk to do a 'duck You' to that with the hearings coming up but we'll see.

Reactions: 15
I think they learned their lesson on this. The fake RO against BW was dismissed and Ella didn't even bother with the one against IG. They thought it was going to be a slam dunk LOL. Then BW asked for mAlice to pay her legal costs. Another own goal.
The judge very much saw what was going on with Ella, and she completely caved. So I think any further attempts to seek an RO would get a similar response.
It’s just a very toxic situation.

AFE the smartest stupid person in the room. Nothing says I'm planning on using this account to lose my tit online by linking the accounts together.
AFE's using it to lurk BW. At least Ella wasn't slagging off Bianca's chin this time. People in glass houses...

Reactions: 11
Definitely following her
Only a truly depraved parent would allow their teenage daughter exposure to their weird fans. That the accounts are linked makes me wonder how much one intersects with the identity of the other.

It is so strange all of this is public. Why is Alice not protecting her kids from online viewers?

I saw an interview with Jodie Foster talking about how she never brought her kids to the set and the stress of the entertainment industry.

It's just another in a series of poor parenting choices by Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.