Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bwidge

Coming out of lurkdom to say I'm over the moon for Ioan and Bianca. They always look so happy and in love and it comes naturally. Alice can do one.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

welp

VIP Member
I wonder if he's agreed a settlement with Alice and the court case is off? Hence the announcement...? Why now?
ETA: I mean it's great news - I'm just wondering....
I suspect the engagement was a few days/weeks ago (timing really doesnt matter with those things, you just propose) and it's announced now because it will come out in court filings in the next 1-2 weeks anyway (it's a good thing to mention that you dont live together with your girlfriend but your fiancee, implies a more committed relationship which the courts like)

Them marrying this year (maybe?) seems realistic. Her visa runs out later this year if we are right about o2 and it's also more convenient for tax reasons.

While I'm quite sure that he didnt told the kids anything about having proposed (for good reasons) I'm sure he has mentioned to them that he plans to marry her at some point, this will naturally come up every time Ella called Bianca a slut and whatnot. And it's also something that Alice cannot really leak as news (because the basic idea isnt really news, 99 % of all couples that move together will be thinking about this, the actual proposal is the news)

I think difficult times are ahead: so far Bianca just stole the fathers affection and some luxury (they still live a very high life standard, but no expensive travels to Europe or super expensive schools etc), of course that is their mothers fault entirely because they could have almost all of this even with a divorce if she hadnt been a asshole about this, but they are brainwashed and dont know this. Now Bianca once they marry will also be co or even main beneficiary of any inheritance and the like, and any potential future children will as well. I'm sure Alice will spend the next days preaching this over and over again.

I still think Bianca is insane to not only be with a man with this much baggage on him (an all around problematic first family and first family relatives including a creepy following) but also to marry him. Add her disability into the game and the narrative around how they got together and the odds are firmly against them, but I'm rooting for them. And looking at a number of pages on the internet many seem to do.

Reactions: 36

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Have to disagree with you kinda on this. I discovered tattle after recovering from abdo surgery. You literally have nothing to do apart from lie there occasionally walking and terrible insomnia , same happened again after my second one where I couldn't walk straight for 3 weeks lol 😅 I can fully imagine why sick people get addicted to social media.

It's not like the flu where you pass out and sleep. It's you awake and in pain trying to pass the hours away until your next pain medication. I don't believe Alice is actually sick sick she's milking it to get more money and avoid working.
I get your point and I agree, but I think what @welp is saying is that Alice doesn't just mindlessly scroll SM as a distraction - she rants and rages, she picks fights, she looks for posts to be outraged about or to insert herself into to play the victim or wow us with her political nous. For Alice SM is the equivalent of a boxing match and there have been numerous times when she's been online raging for 20plus hours at a time. There's no way someone who is genuinely chronically ill could manage that kind of impassioned emotional output regularly without it seriously affecting their health.

For me the biggest proof that Alice doesn't have any chronic illness aside from addictions is herself. She loves to create drama, play the victim and hoover up sympathy. So far she's been too stupid to realise that playing too sick to take the kids to appointments, school, etc isn't going to get her full custody, higher CS payments and Ioan having to pay for Gloria. If Alice had any illness it would be paraded daily on her SM, it would always be in the forefront of her mind and that would be reflected in every post she makes - especially as she can't help but make everything about her anyway. There would have been constant complaints of how could Ioan and Bianca treat a sick woman this way, constant posts of her doing the best she can for the kids in spite of her pain, she would milk it all day every day. The fact that she only remembers to trot it out when it suits her for me is the biggest clue that she's lying.

• Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
View attachment 2703445

It's probably been in the works & the kids knew given that other "reveals" are a sore spot. This is a sock chatting yesterday so I think there's probably some structure in place between the therapists and lawyers.

The reference to being a step mum stood out.

It may be public if there are agreements in place for custody and now things will be filed rather than risking the judge deciding.

What a twist!
Aw i was quoted. Thanks to my agent, the academy and my family

• Haha
  • Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
So how is Alice going to respond?

Post her wedding pics?
Say she's got a hot date and doesn't know which colour ribbon to put on her shoes?
Say the kids are crying and shaking but at least they have her forever?
She'll make a how dare Bianca share the engagement before telling me and the kids. The poor girls are in my bed whimpering and sad. Bianca has no empathy at all.

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
There might even be some smiles (unlike that grim first wedding - and the blushing bride didn’t even manage to put her fag & booze down for the photos).
Every single thing about his first wedding was grim as hell. The way the engagement began to start off with, the venue (bland and expensive - Alice's choice I believe), the spread in Hello magazine, Ioan's terrible, ill-fitting suit, all the guests looking miserable, the photos incredibly awkward and unromantic, the grim expression on Alice's face as she went down the aisle with that bouncer her brother, just everything about it was shallow and meaningless. Here's hoping his second wedding will involve things that actually mean something to the couple involved - including Wales or Australia!

Poor Es though. Even if they want to be part of the wedding, Alice will make it impossible.

• Sad

Old Soak

VIP Member
Thread Title Suggestion:

No longer caged or upstaged, Yo and B are engaged, vows will be exchanged ❤

ETA shortened it

• Heart
It is bad that I haven’t been on here for 6 months but when I saw BW engagement post I was straight back 😉
When the vicar says “Should anyone present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace” they better have the church door bolted!

• Haha
  • Heart

seneca

Hope she keeps her name . So much baggage on the gruff - but also does anyone change their name anymore over 30?
---
Also this idea that it's rubbing in noses to announce on one's socials versus waiting for the tabloids to take the scoop is bull. Why would it be more upsetting to see it on socials than it coming out randomly when press got sniff or saw engagment ring on dog walk - ie Bianca's pregnant Becuase the wind blew up her dress . After the uk phone hacking - and other tabloid crimes I think it's self care to announce news good and bad at a time of your choosing via social .

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I ran here so quick I’m out of breath.

I’m of the opinion that whilst big love and congrats to them, the timing feels poor? Before all the court stuff, or is that likely to help his case by showing they are a stable couple.

either way, she makes him happy and that is a good thing after the last 20yrs with that old witch

• Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I think we need to stock up on popcorn.

although perhaps on reflection it’s a perfect time, Alice will struggle to retaliate before the court dates and the evaluation is complete 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
Alice will have heard by now and her fingers will be itching to post. Will a sock be fired up for the occasion? @FirstWivesAreTheBest?

It's crazy how this is the lead DM story. No one cared about his engagement to Alice in 2006 even though he was a bigger name back then but that was before SM took off.

View attachment 2703813
Tone is ready to post a bunch of YouTube links to songs like White Wedding and Going to The Chapel

• Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
True fucking story 🤣
It's so obvious it's her with loads of them, now we know why her bills are 3.5k a month, she's probably got 20 laptops and 3 servers on the go 24/7 🤣
Spending all this time and energy online, she may as well be mining bitcoin. At least that way she’d be making some money.

• Haha

DMW

I could not love your humour more ❤😂

The news has made People magazine, that’s no small thing!
The People article reads like the restraining order is against Ioan! That’s crappy. Hope that is corrected soon.

• Wow
  • Angry

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Has anyone spotted the big problem with the work from home / work outside home dichotomy re Alice?

Yes, that’s right, they both involve work!

• Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
What exactly would Alice be able to do about it anyway. Does she think she has any power here at all? She is irrelevant in Ioan and Bianca's engagement.

Screenshot_20240120_185243_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

AnneinHever

VIP Member
So far she has managed to stay silent on her official IG and on Tonely the Lonely’s account. Something has scared her this time. I wonder what it is.

Reactions: 35

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Her Instagram shouldn't be an Emma-only account for the sole reason that AFE would be continually crowing about how much Emma loves her best and it upsets the girls. 🙄

1000044254.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35