Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things that would improve this selfie.

1. Zero support payments from the ex
spouse who she still abuses
2. Zero custody of the children she currently abuses
3. Arrest record for continued RO breaking
4. Bars...

View attachment 2681242
That a recent photograph? It is not on her Instagram?

I actually think she looks healthy here. Like she has been going out. Getting some air and sun.

Reactions: 7

I actually think she looks healthy here. Like she has been going out. Getting some air and sun.
This is one of 7 selfies she posted on Instagram on August 23, 2023.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw something today that you all have to see...

Doesn't the guy with the sign look like Alun?? ❤ If you were looking to meet up with your actor brother, that would be a clever sign.
GDf5zXsWYAA6fv9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This Alun obsession. I don’t get it. Just a normal looking bloke, I am sure he is perfectly nice, but just an ordinary bloke. Why has he become A Thing on here? It’s really odd. Like a lot of nuns peeking out of the window to catch a glimpse of the gardener.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
mAlice’s friend Bogoff just written a disgusting gleeful article on Matthew Perry and his alleged "assaulting women" - even from description is obvious it is not targeted violence but outbursts of a very unwell addicted person. Needless to say none of it is proven. Now, Im not saying it’s ok, and Im in no way thinking he was an angel, nor do I care much (I love Friends but was never interested in actors themselves, only in characters in the show). My point is, it proves yet again what a revolting person Noshoff is - digging in dirty laundry, dragging out with relish scandalous material about a person who’s clearly had fucked up and tragic life, a person who cant sue for defamation, cooking up gossipy un factual article. It’s not just being low and unprincipled, I think its also being a really nasty, mean person.
This is somebody mAlice called proudly her friend and publicised the relationship on SM as something to be proud of.. yeah..
---
This Alun obsession. I don’t get it. Just a normal looking bloke, I am sure he is perfectly nice, but just an ordinary bloke. Why has he become A Thing on here? It’s really odd. Like a lot of nuns peeking out of the window to catch a glimpse of the gardener.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;)
Im not crazy about Alun, but I think he is nice looking. Im not crazy about Ioan either, some people think he is hot. I think he is just nice looking. I think Anthony Kiedis is the hottest man ever lived (except Robert Plant of course) even with moustache. Some people think he is not good with moustache.
Different tastes 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Im not crazy about Alun, but I think he is nice looking. Im not crazy about Ioan either, some people think he is hot. I think he is just nice looking. I think Anthony Kiedis is the hottest man ever lived (except Robert Plant of course) even with moustache. Some people think he is not good with moustache.
Different tastes 🤷‍♀️
It is people just losing their tit over some not very famous actor’s very ordinary brother who would probably be embarrassed by the attention. It is like a man has never been seen before.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It is people just losing their tit over some not very famous actor’s very ordinary brother who would probably be embarrassed by the attention. It is like a man has never been seen before.
Nah, its just Kingseven. But they are going to marry, its ok for the bride to be a bit excitable :) :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It’s been making me laugh and I don’t think people are “losing their tit” over him. Some people have different taste and sense of humour to you, that’s all.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Happy New Year Turdles! I haven’t been on here since last winter, so am a wee bit behind 🤪

I was trying to heed Nietzsche:
‘Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.’

But some monsters are worth it lol 😂
Did I miss much?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Title suggest 😉

(FFS) Lay off the whine.

It’s a bit sad to see the fun and humour being sucked out of the thread but maybe it’s naturally reached that time now. And perhaps it’s a good thing. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s been making me laugh and I don’t think people are “losing their tit” over him. Some people have different taste and sense of humour to you, that’s all.
It was all the running. And the shorts. And the legs. Who but the coldest heart couldn't imagine Alun (during his warm-up sessions) whispering in his Welsh lilt, "Catch me if you can"?

Alun for next Bachelor!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Yeah, I was Alicing when I called it a "budget" brand in my earlier post. I might be a glamorous fancy woman but I still op shop for everything. My fave thrift store even stocks brand-new bras and knickers at super-low prices (price tag still on). It's called living within your means, Alice!
I'm reading your posts in the voice of Dame Edna, it's bloody funny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

It's not on her IG feed as far as I can see, she definitely looks healthier though!
---
mAlice’s friend Bogoff just written a disgusting gleeful article on Matthew Perry and his alleged "assaulting women" - even from description is obvious it is not targeted violence but outbursts of a very unwell addicted person. Needless to say none of it is proven. Now, Im not saying it’s ok, and Im in no way thinking he was an angel, nor do I care much (I love Friends but was never interested in actors themselves, only in characters in the show). My point is, it proves yet again what a revolting person Noshoff is - digging in dirty laundry, dragging out with relish scandalous material about a person who’s clearly had fucked up and tragic life, a person who cant sue for defamation, cooking up gossipy un factual article. It’s not just being low and unprincipled, I think its also being a really nasty, mean person.
This is somebody mAlice called proudly her friend and publicised the relationship on SM as something to be proud of.. yeah..
---

Different tastes 🤷‍♀️
Absolutely agree about Anthony Kiedis 😁
I've been lucky to see RHCP live twice ☺
---
Title suggest 😉

(FFS) Lay off the whine.

It’s a bit sad to see the fun and humour being sucked out of the thread but maybe it’s naturally reached that time now. And perhaps it’s a good thing. ❤❤❤
I don't think this thread will ever lose it's humour it's just going through a drought 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
---
---
[/QUOTE]
Ive seen them kind of twice too. Once was not deliberate - in Moscow in I think late 90ies, they played on Red Square so you could hear/ see from certain parts of the embankment. They absolutely sucked. It was awful. They blamed sound equipment but it was clearly heroin, as other bands didnt have any problems, they were completely off their faces - it was sad really. I wasnt too much of a fan then, was just aware of them
second time in Paris about 15 years ago and I went with some trepidation, because loved them dearly by then and was hoping it will be ok, and what a difference! They absolutely rocked! I was really really impressed, did not expect them being half that good.
Oh yes, Anthony and I are going to marry, so you know - you can look, but no touching!! All mine! :) :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she does look real and healthy in that shot But also see the damage she has done to bridge of nose - I think came with the black eye episode -
It's not there in red carpet photos before split -
I think she may have broken it or gashed it in the same "trip" that she documented with the dark sunnies - also having had a fall myself - bloody stairs with bifocals - if you fall while wearing glasses the bridge of nose gets a hammering .

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.