Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the anti-Semites are boycotting M&S because of the co-founder who died in 1907? Do these people really exist? šŸ„“
This isn't quite the case. M&S is one of many brands (including huge international franchises such as McDonaldā€™s and Starbucks) that people are boycotting due to perceived support of Israel. There was an issue around people accusing their Christmas advert of being anti Palestinian and all sorts. (Nb, It wasnā€™t. Also this isnā€™t me saying that anti semitism doesnā€™t exist, or getting into a debate around the conflict, but it is not as simple as suggested.)

Iā€™m glad Alice isnā€™t weighing in on the current political climate as phew I retyped and edited that a million times to try not to offend anyone, and Iā€™m sure she wouldnā€™t care.

(edited to mention the Christmas advert debacle.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Alice isn't going to like this.

I'm glad Ioan and Bianca seem to be proactive about therapy and talking to people who have experienced the same things. It can really help you accept that it actually wasn't your fault, and that out of all the millions of things you beat yourself up about, blame yourself for and wish you had done differently, the reality is nothing you did would make a difference with an abuser.
I hope they keep talking. Alice's gaslighting days and blowing smoke up people's asses are coming to an end. The few remaining supporters/abusers by proxy should be ashamed of their bleeping selves.

Reactions: 33
M&S is one of many brands (including huge international franchises such as McDonaldā€™s and Starbucks) that people are boycotting due to continued trading within and therefore perceived support of Israel.
Yeah. That's legit. Boycotting it cos the founder was Jewish isn't.

Reactions: 10
Yeah to disguise the fact she was an hour out the first time...when she said it was 4am and it was actually 5am or thereabouts

It's confusing working out time difference between LA and Bristol when you're three sharp ones in
Let me help. iPhone has a world clock feature. So you can add all the places you want and know what time it is without googling or calculating.
Youā€™re welcome, Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
By the way ā€¦ Iā€™m currently eating a peanut butter and jam sandwich. Not only am I an adult, I didnā€™t have to freeze it to get the peanut butter on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
By the way ā€¦ Iā€™m currently eating a peanut butter and jam sandwich. Not only am I an adult, I didnā€™t have to freeze it to get the peanut butter on it.
I'm guessing your using a smooth peanut butter šŸ˜‰
For those of us currently being weight conscious I highly recommend a sliced sweet red apple and crunchy peanut butter it's delicious and hits the spot šŸ˜‹

Reactions: 16
Yeah. That's legit. Boycotting it cos the founder was Jewish isn't.
Yeah, it's nonsense though. Boycotting M&S has been an antisemitic trend for *decades*. Predates the current conflict by many, many years

It has long been held up as a symbol of Jewishness (currently demonised as Israel, but previously as capitalism, communism, treachery, fifth columnist, etc.) And attacked throughout its existence.

Don't want to get sucked into it here but here are just a few examples relating specifically to M&S being attacked by antisemites, all predating the current conflict. I'm in my 40s and antisemites (who presented it a bit differently back then) were openly opposed to it as 'a Jewish business' in the 70s and 80s.

I'll probably have to mute this now as it's derailing the thread and very bad (understatement) for my own mental health. But I don't like to see misconceptions and misrepresentations being spread about something I've lived through, and with, all my life. Peace, out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
ikr he's basically Hornblower in a sweater.

Michael Sheen was a lot better.

Iā€™m a fan of Michael Sheen but he does sometimes gurn and have a forced silly grin in his performances. Aro in Twilight, Tony Blair, David Frost, even that silly Christmas train film from last year, all good examples. Bertie Carvel (sp?) did a decent job of Blair in The Crown I think.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, it's nonsense though.
Everyone has the right to choose where they spend their hard earned money. Keeping it on topic, I, for example, would not spend any money on an AFE product, eg, her blingy, nasty bags, as she is a proven abuser (as well as the fact that they're hideous). Boycotting the products of a country whose policies you don't agree with is also legit and a perfectly reasonable and principled choice to make, eg, Apartheid South Africa was boycotted by most, back in the day.

Boycotting something because of someone's ethnicity is racist and that's not what I was talking about.

A boycott is an act of nonviolent, voluntary abstention from a product, person, organization, or country as an expression of protest. The word is named after Captain Charles Boycott, agent of an absentee landlord in Ireland, against whom the tactic was successfully employed after a suggestion by Irish nationalist leader Charles Stewart Parnell and his Irish Land League in 1880.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m a fan of Michael Sheen but he does sometimes gurn and have a forced silly grin in his performances. Aro in Twilight, Tony Blair, David Frost, even that silly Christmas train film from last year, all good examples. Bertie Carvel (sp?) did a decent job of Blair in The Crown I think.
Okay I will watch the King Tony episode again :)

This dystopian nightmare of a scene terrified me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Things that would improve this selfie.

1. Zero support payments from the ex
spouse who she still abuses
2. Zero custody of the children she currently abuses
3. Arrest record for continued RO breaking
4. Bars...

Screenshot_20240109_200523_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
So you're saying he's as big and as bad a liar as his sister? Who'd have thunk it?! šŸ¤”
---

That's the saddest and most infuriating thing about this situation. Alice goes on that she's such a great mother fiercely protecting her children, but she's the only one who is actually hurting them. I hope they realise that one day and get free of her. They really have no chance of happiness or a normal life if they stay with her.
---

Not to mention her disgusting "dressed for easy access" comment. (Says the woman who has done photo shoots sitting naked on a toilet...)
---

If you can get the Oodie online, indoor wear, and a bit expensive, but worth every penny. They are so thick and soft, warm and luxurious. They made a big difference to my winters. https://theoodie.com/
My daughter gave me her oodie after her boyfriend dumper her (he got it her) and jeez its like wearing a heated blanket! Even when the house is freezing half an hour in that has me roasting!

Reactions: 7
No but one of the founders was Jewish.

I object to it being described as a'budget' brand though, since it's well above my price range for most things.
Yeah, I was Alicing when I called it a "budget" brand in my earlier post. I might be a glamorous fancy woman but I still op shop for everything. My fave thrift store even stocks brand-new bras and knickers at super-low prices (price tag still on). It's called living within your means, Alice!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.