Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is people just losing their tit over some not very famous actor’s very ordinary brother who would probably be embarrassed by the attention. It is like a man has never been seen before.
I think it's just a bit of fun. And who's to judge what another person finds attractive? Not to mention these Alice threads would be quite distressing if it weren't for all the crazy humour us turds are able to find in everything. A lot of us are having difficult lives right now and for me the humour and camaraderie are the main reasons I keep coming back here.
---
View attachment 2681872

Oh god look what I just found . .❤
I'm wetting myself. The chocoLONELY part especially! 😂 If we were really the nasty trolls Alice claims we are, we'd pack some of these up and send them to her ala Clive and the box of chocolates!
---
I first saw them in London at the O2 in 2016 and last year in Glasgow. I don't think I'd heard of them until the 2000s and my youngest always having kerrang on the TV 😁
But oooh Kiedis 🥰
Im not even to do a spoiler. mAlice is quiet thank god, we can talk about nice things and share Turd love. I like you. Im ok to share him with you :) x
Generous, see. Something mAlice will never understand.
[/QUOTE]
Are we now venturing into the realm of sister wives? This thread could take a whole new turn! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Tonys chocolonely is lovely choc, so don't let ol' tonely the lonely put you off.
On the RHCP, it would have to be John Frusciante for me 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tonys chocolonely is lovely choc, so don't let ol' tonely the lonely put you off.
On the RHCP, it would have to be John Frusciante for me 😘
And I can understand this! He is hot to, but to me - not as hot as.. :)

Back on topic - B seems to have an MRI scan again. It’s difficult to imagine how worrying and exhausting it must be, waiting every time to hear potential bad news. And yet she manages to be so happy and bouncy. Im really admiring that in her
---
My secret crush.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

😀

View attachment 2683132
And who is that distinguished gentleman?

Reactions: 13
I have a question. I know that Dr Dupee has the ability to recommend or order things like psych evals, anger management or domestic abuse courses. Would that be before the trial or following the results of the trial? If one hopes to retain some custody and the dr orders one or all of the above, it would make sense to do it before trial…..but Alice.

Reactions: 13
I have a question. I know that Dr Dupee has the ability to recommend or order things like psych evals, anger management or domestic abuse courses. Would that be before the trial or following the results of the trial? If one hopes to retain some custody and the dr orders one or all of the above, it would make sense to do it before trial…..but Alice.
Shes not smart enough to be proactive before court. She is unlikely to recognize and admit that her behavior is the problem.

Reactions: 18
Shes not smart enough to be proactive before court. She is unlikely to recognize and admit that her behavior is the problem.
That’s what I mean exactly but something has her tit scared enough to be pretty friggen quiet. Wondering if the report is ready, was predictably damning for big A…..both sides get to see it beforehand in preparation for trial….and somehow Bernal convinced her to do a crash course of some type….lol

Reactions: 14
We are due an explosion aren’t we. What with court about to happen next month. We are waiting …🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
oh yeah and where is the countdown? I loved that thing and I’ve been meaning to ask….cant remember which genius that originated with lol

Reactions: 6
I got rid of the Bristol bogans gob she was turning my stomach 👀🤮
Thought of posting up my own gob all 66 years of it 😅

She's scared of something isn't she what has spooked the witch 👀

Reactions: 7

This is another law tube type video about Alice and Yo and reunification therapy. It's pretty high level and doesn't get so much into the weeds of this case, they talk about how it puts the focus on the children.

They mention Karen Manger (spelling?).

Reactions: 8
Imma try and ask this again cause I’m useless, I know.
Dr Dupee is going to meet the subjects and will make a report including recommendations. She could only begin in October and the trial is end of Feb. That leaves a very small window for any of the recommendations to be acted upon, upon completion of the evaluation. And trial is there to make a final decision. So is the evaluation twofold: 1 to help the judge make a decision and 2 for the judge to make court ordered requirements if either party wants to amend the trial decision at a later date? Unless there is a status hearing before trial (I think there might be) and the judge can make orders then? That’s still such a small window for any remedial work to be done….not that she would haha

Reactions: 11
I got rid of the Bristol bogans gob she was turning my stomach 👀🤮
Thought of posting up my own gob all 66 years of it 😅

She's scared of something isn't she what has spooked the witch 👀
Alice has absolutely nothing to Instagram since she can't abuse about Ioan and Bianca. That's keeping her quiet at the moment as well. No one gives a duck that a former z list actress saw a grinch at Christmas time and called it an elf.

Reactions: 19
Imma try and ask this again cause I’m useless, I know.
Dr Dupee is going to meet the subjects and will make a report including recommendations. She could only begin in October and the trial is end of Feb. That leaves a very small window for any of the recommendations to be acted upon, upon completion of the evaluation. And trial is there to make a final decision. So is the evaluation twofold: 1 to help the judge make a decision and 2 for the judge to make court ordered requirements if either party wants to amend the trial decision at a later date? Unless there is a status hearing before trial (I think there might be) and the judge can make orders then? That’s still such a small window for any remedial work to be done….not that she would haha
I'm guessing Dupee did a psych evaluation on both AFE and Ella. They will be key documents. As for remedial work, I hope Dupee asked for drug and alcohol testing so AFE would tested in October and maybe this month as it's usually 3 monthly. If she is found to have excessive levels then the court might order rehab. As for the DVRO, might the court order her to do DV classes and parenting classes? That's what I would want to see. Then again, I would expect her to flout the court orders, as is her wont.

She isn't going to be a reformed character before or after the hearing so I don't see it as remedial, as she won't change. It's trying to make her a better parent, using the power the Judge has to try to make things better for the kids. Good luck with that. I think the main focus should be getting the kids out of that hellhole.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Absolutely agree about Anthony Kiedis 😁
I've been lucky to see RHCP live twice ☺
---
Ive seen them kind of twice too. Once was not deliberate - in Moscow in I think late 90ies, they played on Red Square so you could hear/ see from certain parts of the embankment. They absolutely sucked. It was awful. They blamed sound equipment but it was clearly heroin, as other bands didnt have any problems, they were completely off their faces - it was sad really. I wasnt too much of a fan then, was just aware of them
second time in Paris about 15 years ago and I went with some trepidation, because loved them dearly by then and was hoping it will be ok, and what a difference! They absolutely rocked! I was really really impressed, did not expect them being half that good.
Oh yes, Anthony and I are going to marry, so you know - you can look, but no touching!! All mine! :) :)
[/QUOTE]
I’ve seen them two years running. Brilliant! I love John! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Alice has absolutely nothing to Instagram since she can't abuse about Ioan and Bianca. That's keeping her quiet at the moment as well. No one gives a duck that a former z list actress saw a grinch at Christmas time and called it an elf.
Well that's just unnecessarily harsh. I'm sure the grinch and the elf weren't happy to be mistaken for each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.