Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_1350.jpeg

Try eating frozen peanut butter & jelly sandwiches you TAWT!!!! Are PJ sandwiches even a British thing? šŸ¤” It canā€™t be Alice bleeping Evans, despite the Alice CAPS, because ā€œheā€™sā€ very specific about what time it is in the UK!!! Does she really think sheā€™s fooling anyone? SMH!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Are PJ sandwiches even a British thing? šŸ¤”
100% no. I'd suggest even peanut butter sandwiches aren't that popular over here, and we definitely never eat them with jam (or call it jelly). As Tony would know if he wasn't his sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2679595

Try eating frozen peanut butter & jelly sandwiches you TAWT!!!! Are PJ sandwiches even a British thing? šŸ¤” It canā€™t be Alice bleeping Evans, despite the Alice CAPS, because ā€œheā€™sā€ very specific about what time it is in the UK!!! Does she really think sheā€™s fooling anyone? SMH!
It's not even called jelly over here ffs.
---
Jelly is something you used to get at kids parties! Wibbly wobbly!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It's not called Jelly. Period.

Love Tone.
In Bristol.
At 8.30am UK time xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 37
'Jelly' and 'Jam' are two different things although may taste identical. Cold/refrigerated jam will easily spread but cold jelly does not. I prefer jam for that reason. I do a PJ sandwich every few months when I feel my blood sugar dropping and don't want to prepare something else.

Jello goes wobbly, wobbly. (I'm in the US.)

Reactions: 11
Does Tony even read the posts she responds to? This one argues an abused father's case. Familiar huh, Tone?

View attachment 2679478View attachment 2679479View attachment 2679481View attachment 2679482View attachment 2679484
yeah there are threats if not answering calls/texts is indeed familar.

both parets sound dodgy in this case (the supposed victim is blaming parenting on not having a job, huge red flag). I'm sure "he is nice to me" is the reason that trumps all to support here as always for that particular Alice psycho.

Reactions: 8
ā€œIā€™m not a naturally jealous personā€. Damn right. You are unnaturally and pathologically jealous of . . .

Ioan, his family, your daughters, your stepmother etc etc etc. Jealousy is who you are.
She was even jealous of his fans, so she made him get rid of them! Then did the same thing all over again when he left her with the FB group.
---
Imagine if she had ā€˜blendedā€™ with a partner who had children of their own šŸ˜³
It's ok when narcs do it, just not anyone else!
---
Are PJ sandwiches even a British thing?
No
---
At 6.30 UK time we got lots of ALICE CAPS and I'm sure world peace will swiftly ensue...

1704876623652.png

Eh, it was 5.30 UK time "Tone"

1704876725050.png

Said no person in Bristol ever...

1704876842468.png

LOL imagine staying up all night (UK time) to respond to that??

1704876872274.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
When Tone said it was 4.30am it was actually posted at 4.53am
....so not that far out.
Taking into account she has to first Google what time it is in the UK, then get into character, then go to the fridge and top that wine glass up... And then post

• Haha
Reactions: 45
When Tone said it was 4.30am it was actually posted at 4.53am
....so not that far out.
Taking into account she has to first Google what time it is in the UK, then get into character, then go to the fridge and top that wine glass up... And then post
at 4.48am Tony says itā€™s 4am
At 4.53am - 5 min later he says itā€™s now 4.30am

30 min Tony time went past in 5 min tattle time

Iā€™m too old for this tit

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's absolutely raw, you moron. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

View attachment 2679458
I've just eaten. And I so desperately wish I hadn't...
---
View attachment 2679595

God I was gagging at the raw meat photo but the idea of AlcoTone eating frozen bread is hilarious! JFC Alice, are you really that stupid or just so desperate for some kind of engagement?!
---
Three years of Alice exploding in JEALOUS narc rages. But yeah, she's not a naturally jealous person at all....

Her complete lack of self-awareness is almost chronic disassociation at this point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
at 4.48am Tony says itā€™s 4am
At 4.53am - 5 min later he says itā€™s now 4.30am

30 min Tony time went past in 5 min tattle time

Iā€™m too old for this tit
Yeah to disguise the fact she was an hour out the first time...when she said it was 4am and it was actually 5am or thereabouts

It's confusing working out time difference between LA and Bristol when you're three sharp ones in

• Haha
Reactions: 18
100% no. I'd suggest even peanut butter sandwiches aren't that popular over here, and we definitely never eat them with jam (or call it jelly). As Tony would know if he wasn't his sister.
Peanut butter sandwiches are epic - I'm currently munching on one now ! But as quoted, never with jelly and even if we did it would be jam.

Reactions: 11
Yeah to disguise the fact she was an hour out the first time...when she said it was 4am and it was actually 5am or thereabouts

It's confusing working out time difference between LA and Bristol when you're three sharp ones in
Up all night tweeting shite and then he leaves for dialysis at 8am.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Regardless of what you think to anyoneā€™s celeb parents not just ALICE bleeping EVANS. Or that Twonk of an ex husband kids are and should an off limit thing really. Well to me they are.

Theyā€™ve Done nothing to be called, or to be brought into discussion. Itā€™s not their fault that parents tun them against one another looking at you Angelina Jolie!
At the end of the day itā€™s always the kids stuck in the middle who end up suffering isnā€™t it. Ones who get poisoned they will grow up to realise their parent was telling a whole pile of lies and they will develop a deep hatred towards them..
---

wtf is wrong with marks and Spencerā€™s. Theyā€™ve some bloody good stuff.
I like M&S, and they have been targeted for years by "boycotters" purely because they're well known as a Jewish business. This has been going on for many years. Although recently it's become much more acceptable to openly target and boycott Jewish businesses, homes and people in the UK (adding further context here for non-uk peeps).

Reactions: 20
I like M&S, and they have been targeted for years by "boycotters" purely because they're well known as a Jewish business. This has been going on for many years. Although recently it's become much more acceptable to openly target and boycott Jewish businesses, homes and people in the UK (adding further context here for non-uk peeps).
Never knew that. Oh well Iā€™ll still shop there.

Reactions: 9
I never buy my bras and knickers from anywhere else and will continue to do so!
Their food is also a firm favourite in my household as well ā˜ŗ

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Never knew that. Oh well Iā€™ll still shop there.
Yep, like tesco it was set up as a very small business by jewish immigrants to Britain in the early 1900s. My family also had a grocery business, a couple of 'schmatte' (rag trade/ clothes) shops, and a butchers, but unfortunately I guess my grandparents didn't have the business nous to become M&S or Tesco šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.