Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Reiterating @Bridgeofsighs' post from earlier, here is a chart from the court's attorney portal showing the upcoming court conferences and custody trial.

1000043523.png

• Heart
Reactions: 38

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
I wonder if there aren't more court documents coming down the line with information related to the girls and custody with Bianca being part of it. This could be a way to get ahead of the news as far as her medical information that is publicly available.

Poor lady, though. She and Ioan seem well suited but man, what a price to pay for having a boyfriend with an ex abuser.

It very well may be that the kids and Bianca ultimately end up being good to one another as they've both been abused by Alice.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I’d say she’s furious to see how positive B is about moving on with her life with the right treatment. She’s showing Alice can’t get to her anymore. She’ll be furious that despite all the trouble she has caused, I&B have come out stronger than ever.
I worry about when all this anger & upset she’s having to control at the moment will come out & who will get the brunt of it. I’d say the poor girls are walking on eggshells at home.
Alice and her attacks have only served to make Ioan more protective towards Bianca and brought them closer imo.

• Heart

Seagreen

View attachment 2665690
This is creepy. AE is in for a world of hurt as the kids will want to be more independent of her as they age. OR, the kids are in for a world of hurt if AE refuses to let them grow up and leave her. Either way, it's wrong and a red flag.
Why, why why do those Evenses keep putting stuff like this on their statuses. Toney "really, really" loves his wife (who he met etc.) Alice love her kids "more than life itself (very sinister). Do they think that this makes them special, or better, or what? Don't we kind of take that stuff for granted in most people.

It would never occur to me to write that I love my kids or my husband on social media. In fact, everyone I know would think something is up and I was covering something up.

• Heart
  • Haha

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Lin & the group probably gifted the Starbucks card knowing that it was the one place on earth Alice was NEVER going to step into!!

If Alice only mistook The Grinch for Elf on a Shelf this last week (in Malibu Beach no less), how have they been driving round for weeks with the girls taking the piss out of her?????

The blatant lies in such a lame story!

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
The bullying and lies she is refering to is a lot more than just Alice
Who else would it be? It's Alice and her FMs and that includes the likes of Bogoff who is clearly pulling strings at the DM for Alice and the BS continues to this day. Without Alice, there wouldn't be these disgusting headlines. I am leaving out the more fact based ones. A lot of people only look at the headline and AE and Bogoff know this. She is determined to control the narrative as she knows more people read the DM than read these Tattle threads. That said, even the DM comments are 95% anti-Alice, when they let those comments through, that is. Game's up, cunts.

1704137809724.png

:sick:
1704137871690.png

1704137914923.png

1704137963325.png

1704137999883.png

1704138040444.png

1704138097948.png

:sick: Let's ignore the fact that AE has totally estranged them, shall we??

1704138232982.png

:sick: "Food fight" my arse! The headline make it seem IG and BW were firing food back at the kid!! The DM hacks are scum.

1704138363136.png

:sick: Not the worst headline but they still defame BW, even if it's in quotations.
1704138420923.png

:sick: Again, it's factually correct but do they inform readers that the RO request was lies from start to finish?? Hell no.

1704138549906.png

:sick: It's that cunt Bogoff again.

1704139881201.png

:sick: Bogoff again, and yes IG really was too poor to pay for 2 households.

1704139322079.png

Ok sometimes the DM gets it right - when Bogoff isn't involved.

1704139604448.png

I wonder what stunts Alice has planned for the February hearings? Fake suicide attempts? Abducting the kids across state lines? It will be a shit show though, no doubt about that.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Proudly presenting the lie of the day
View attachment 2653351
okay, I'm handing it to her: technically "may" is no lie 😭

the "just the three of us" is so deliberate btw
View attachment 2653355
Our Alice only looks at the high price places
You didn't lose the house, it was sold because you run up a fuckload of lawyers fees; even if that hadn't of happened, it still would have been sold, as mAlice won't work, and money doesn't grow on trees 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
Shame she f*cked up & wrote “period” instead of “full stop”! We see you Alice! 👀🤣
Tone ...fyi...'period' is something your lovely wife (whom you met at sister Alice's wedding) has once a month.

No British person says period. Period.

This is Alice and it always has been.

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Alice must be overjoyed to read how she has affected B's health. Sick fuck.
I’d say she’s furious to see how positive B is about moving on with her life with the right treatment. She’s showing Alice can’t get to her anymore. She’ll be furious that despite all the trouble she has caused, I&B have come out stronger than ever.
I worry about when all this anger & upset she’s having to control at the moment will come out & who will get the brunt of it. I’d say the poor girls are walking on eggshells at home.

• Sad

welp

VIP Member
There is currently a pretty insane celeb custody case covered in the German media between a heir and her ex-husband (I didnt know either of them, the heir is in a relationship with a very famous former football presenter though). The story goes as follows: the former couple has been in a custody fight about their two youngest kids (they have 4 in total, the two oldest were split, more on that later) for a decade(!). The kids are 10 and 13. The mother lives in Hamburg, the father with his new partner in Denmark. For several years they did manage to co-parent, but one day the father didnt return the kids. The mother fought for her parental rights and got a German court to give her the right to determine the place of residence of the kids. The issue is that the Danish (as the only EU country because they didnt sign those agreements) do not have to comply with German orders, so they instead handled the case and didnt deem it necessary for the father to hand the kids back, recently they gave the father even full custody. The thing is that the Germans (because they did sign those agreements) do have to comply with whatever the Danish court ordered on the other hand. So when on NYE after being for two years seperated from her kids the mother hired 8 kidnappers (!!!) to violently bring the kids back to her the German court had to step in and bring the kids back to Denmark. They also say that they have no longer anything to do with this custody case anyway because it basically switched to Denmark. The kids were then brought by their dad to a children's house for abused kids.

The case is not entirely clear, it does feel like the German press is a bit biased towards the mother, the latest reports are that the kids were crying and wanted to stay with the mother when they were taken back to Denmark again. However, there are also reports of the kids having alleged violence by the mother (the eldest who is not part of the custody fight lives with the father and seems to be the main accuser, she is even quoted with her accusations), but we know that these things are not always true. And there are reports that one child alerted the Danish police when they were kidnapped thanks to a alert button their father had equipped them with because he feared that they could be kidnapped. Either way I think neither parent comes off well in that case for different reasons.

As absurd as it sounds, but by making the kids psychos and thus impossible for Ioan to have any parenting time with at least Alice has taken herself the possibility away to end up doing insane loophole kidnapping stories (which she definitely had in mind, she was threatening moves to the UK many times). What she currently does to her kids is insanely damaging for their life and their future, but it's at least not super-traumatic (although I bet she puts a lot effort into it to make it as traumatic as possible, the fake RO being the highlight).

• Wow
  • Sad

NarcRage

VIP Member
Im so curious, and I guess we will never know for certain, but what made her shut up for so long?! Yes there are little squeaks here and there, but mostly - 🤐
She was not afraid of court summons or TROs of fines, so what did it? Is she drinking less perhaps and her mind cleared a bit and she realised threat of jail is real? Has she been forced into therapy and that somehow made her a bit adequate? I would love to know
She hasn't changed. The last DM article about 'telling friends she was contemplating getting a job in starbucks' was what she has been doing since day one. She's just being a bit cleverer about the alienation and not blatantly admitting it in writing on Twitter like she was before. She's realized everything she says is brought up against her. So she is no longer undermining her own case and is being more sneaky about it.

• Wow

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Bianca and the Gruffudd boys. I had to crop these right in because the surroundings made the files too big. They're on 🐝's Instagram posts rather than stories as usual. Gosh, you can really see the family resemblance side by side.

View attachment 2658955
View attachment 2658960
View attachment 2658961
Love these pics 💕 ❤

They look so happy and healthy.

It’s true what they say. Holding on to anger and resentment is like drinking poison hoping the other person will die. Alice is living proof.

These guys are getting outdoors, enjoying life and keeping the negativity at bay. They look great.

I hope they have a fab 2024.

..as for Alice let’s hope it’s ‘The year of the Job’.
🎈 🎉🥳🎉🎈🥳

• Heart
  • Wow

Hiraeth

VIP Member
There's a quote from one of my favorite movies that applies here: "Do your worst, for I will do mine." 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Gilbert

Notice how she takes full ownership of the house this way. We lost the house- she and the girls, when in reality she never owned the house and never paid for it.
She can’t hide her unilateral thinking online and she won’t be able to hide it with the court or evaluators. She sees herself as some sort of master manipulator but actually all she’s ever done is shout the loudest. And now the majority of people can see that what she’s shouting is nonsense.

• Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Good catch. The melodrama is exactly the same on both accounts. AE must be a bundle of laughs to live with. I notice how often she references death, when she's not grief thieving on Insta. There's more below. Note the 'dodgy evaluator' and this was over 2 years ago (Nov '21)

View attachment 2672164
Eh wasn't IG your abuser Alice? But him leaving was like a death??? Make it make sense...

View attachment 2672173

LOL all together now CASPER ZAFER!!!

View attachment 2672175
Al's retelling of events is remarkably detailed...considering she was not breathing and unconscious.

I don't get it, why would anyone believe a single word that she says? Ever? She's just so full of stupid.

• Haha