Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snotbuster

VIP Member
You’re wasting your time trying to put across another point of view with some on this thread. They post absolute certainties about the situation, about Alice, about the legal system and what psych experts do and nobody knows better. Whatever alternative you suggest, you’ll be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s fascinating to watch.
I don't give a shit if I and B get married. But there are people on this thread posting about the legal bits of this case with actual expertise in family law, custody evaluations, and US courts. Their explanations and predictions have been accurate. Why not engage with those people and decline to engage with the people you deem "fascinating"?

You're holding an internet gossip discussion to an awfully high standard.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
1704585932197.png
Oh

This photo speaks a thousand words. AE is gross on so many levels and the crazy is obvious even then. IG was captured prey.

1704586066921.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Good catch. The melodrama is exactly the same on both accounts. AE must be a bundle of laughs to live with. I notice how often she references death, when she's not grief thieving on Insta. There's more below. Note the 'dodgy evaluator' and this was over 2 years ago (Nov '21)

View attachment 2672164
Eh wasn't IG your abuser Alice? But him leaving was like a death??? Make it make sense...

View attachment 2672173

LOL all together now CASPER ZAFER!!!

View attachment 2672175
"I haven't had ANY affairs since I swapped rings and vowed till death..."

Did she just inadvertently let slip that she had affairs before getting married, aside from their relationship starting as an affair? 😂
---
The "I haven't had ANY affairs since I swapped rings and vowed till death" makes it sound like she did have affairs before she got married.
SNAP Ametrine!
---
Baby CookieMonsta is obviously faking looking like he's blissfully asleep between my legs with his chin over my shin. Don't be fooled by his angelic innocence. He's been letting off some pretty toxic farts in a genius attempt to knock me out before he runs away.
IMG_20231224_085247.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
Proudly presenting the lie of the day
1000021042.jpg

okay, I'm handing it to her: technically "may" is no lie 😭

the "just the three of us" is so deliberate btw
1000021047.jpg

Our Alice only looks at the high price places

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

welp

VIP Member
ohno she used Alice's "happy happy"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

lulooo

VIP Member
In the context Alice used it that "dressing for easy access" comment is so fucking misogynistic and nasty. She really does have a deep hatred of and contempt for both women and men.
The Abuser is just plain nasty. I believe that she is iredeemable, and I don’t say that lightly. It is my general belief that there is always the hope that someone can turn their life around and become a better person, but in the Abuser’s case, no. I don’t believe that she can, or even wants to because she is always right, and is the smartest one in the room according to her ego of course.

• Heart

wrongturn

Threatening to speak the truth once the RO is lifted 😆

My favourite threat - the future bestseller ‘tell all’ about the village Ioan grew up in… 😨

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
what she means with that "it's very sad they just can't be happy" is more manipulation and DARVO tactics, continuing her narrative that she's the innocent, blind-sided ex wife just trying to pull herself and her life back together again while her cruel ex hubby and his girlfriend are the ones deliberately trying to hurt her and make her look bad.
There's that too. I also think the subtext is "Why can't they just give me $18k a month and 100% custody? The only reason they don't is because they are saddos who want me to be unhappy!!" In AE's narc brain, the upcoming hearing on the money and custody is 'very sad' and totally unnecessary, when they could just give her everything she demands. Simples!*

*She will be telling the kids this shit all the time too. No wonder the therapy isn't going great when you have this shite in your ears the whole time. But shit's about to get real for our mAlice and I'm here for it. 🍿🍿🍿

welp

VIP Member
If she's being evaluated...and Ioan's brother is in LA it will be interesting to see what her excuses are to Dr D for not allowing him to see his nieces - because whatever she says about Ioan and Bianca and door slamming and whatever other bs reasons she comes up with as to why it's the girls who want nothing to do with Ioan and nothing to do with PA.....
Why can't or won't they see Alun then? What's he ever done wrong?
PA it is then.
he committed the unforgivable crime of supporting his brother and the bogan

Ally Pally

VIP Member
My opinion ...but I think comments referring to Alice or slagging her off on B's insta post should be deleted.
I don't think it helps anyone for these to be visible on there. In spite of what Alice does the other way round - B is by far a better person and shouldn't be dragged down to alice's level.
Agree, I'd rather Bianca told us her story about how she and Ioan came about 🤔
I believe Alice attempts to control the narrative and be seen as the victim was an attempt to suppress the truth about the marriage and the domestic abuse inflicted on Ioan.
I don't think he's told half the stuff and what's been revealed in the court documents is a drop in the ocean. I don't think he'll ever reveal it either because men stay silent because of shame and a desire to protect themselves from ridicule. Moo!

welp

VIP Member
This post is a good example of the severe cognitive dissonance her fandom suffers from
Screenshot_20240103_094905_Instagram.jpg

Alice harrassing Bianca for years, Bianca stays silent = Well done Alice for not staying silent, B is evil etc
Bianca making one post about the impact said harrassement (among many, she didnt even mention Alice) had on her, Alice directly reacts with victim blaming (earth to crazyland: this isnt "staying silent") = Well done Alice for staying silent, B is showing her true colors

What are her true colors? Arent you admitting this way that your idol was 1000000 times worse the past years?

And that's why this side will never be right.

also I found this old post of a Z-list actress that lives on Alice's iG: according to them Queen Alice is more famous than Ioan, and they have the gall to call Ioan's above average career "lacksture" while gushing over Alice's failure of a career
Screenshot_20240103_100511_Instagram.jpg

even Queen Alice admitted that Ioan is rated 5-10 times higher. As everyone with a brain knows. Alice is best known for being married to him and this divorce drama. Ioan is far better known for some of his roles. Alice wasnt even the most popular actress in her own role in VD (she was written out of the story but not her character, remember). Facts.

Last edited:
  • Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
That museum is 3 minutes away from Casa Evans, watch Alice going there to remove the BQUOTE]
That museum is 3 minutes away from Casa Evans, watch Alice going there to remove the BQUOTE]
I don't get the impression they are baiting Alice. It does seem like with Alice somewhat silenced and the girls seemingly in therapy that they feel safe to just post normally on SM again. I feel like they are living their lives with a little bit more carefreeness now.

Sorry for the quote screwing up. Tattle has obviously had too many champagnes in anticipation on NYE and is being a bit sloppy atm.

• Heart

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Unless she can find someone to grift off, her ass is never seeing those areas again. When is she going to realise that she is no longer in that earning bracket. Time to look at more realistic places.
Maybe filming something in the new year? A new GFM video grifting off her marks?
She really needs to start looking for a job. Ella is not going to get that elusive modelling contract, and her alimony and child support is not going to last forever. Imagine having to find a job in ten years time. Walmart greeter, here she comes.
The thing is, if she had settled sensibly with Ioan three years ago, and has gotten a job, she would be able to afford a "nice" area. Now she probably can't actually afford LA at all.

welp

VIP Member
Yes I agree about the article etc and being more clever - but why? She wasnt clever, she wasnt clever and suddenly - she is? Im suspicious.. it could have finally accumulated - the realisation I mean, but still..
Ps just to add: to me her being more sly and clever is a change. From her so far certain pattern. Did something scare her or was she paid - I dont know, was that clearly overpaid child support conditional?
I have said it before but Alice had many periods, most notably actually early on in the separation, where she was capable to zip it publicly, and every time we later found out that she just upped her abuse behind the scenes instead. She probably would run a more public approach without the Restraining Order, and the fact that her alts were running practically non-stop from may until the evaluation started (plus her propaganda over the DM) just shows that this approach isn't necessarily because she has become clever, she is just more scared. But this approach to go from being very public to very silent is nothing new for her, those waves have been common so far. I don't know if it's "strategy" (i.e. she starts zipping it whenever Ioan opens the purse) or if it's simply a addict that tries to move on, relapsing into old patterns every time.