Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Happy new year chums. Thank you for the laughs and banter on this thread. 😊

here’s to 2024, hopefully the year Ioan is able to repair relationships with his daughters and Alice gets her come uppance.

early night here, my VIP with MS is in bed after a busy few days. I’m content to be in bed too, before the fireworks. 🎆. And I mean both here and in BH 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Mallymal

Popping on here from lurking to say that it looks like Bianca & Ioan are celebrating NYE at the Beverly Hills Four Seasons Hotel! I know that lobby! Happy New Year everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Kindness is Free

Happy new year all. I hope 2024 is kind to you all. I can’t express how delighted I am with Bianca’s latest post. The fact she’s been diagnosed with PTSD is a fucking horrific consequence of Alice’s actions, but I’m delighted the diagnosis has had a positive outcome. And I am SO pleased with the public address of the shit YoBee have had to endure, and the affirmation of how this has strengthened them and their love for each other. Peace and love to all xx

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I think certain FM including Lupine and some Daily mail journalists have a lot to answer for with her ptsd diagnosis too.
Correct but who is constantly contacting them with her bullshit? Loopy has very limited reach and no credibility. Bogoff has a lot to answer for but all roads lead back to mAlice.

1704140442617.png

I hope Bianca does. Why should she have to be silent when AE is running to the DM or creating a new sock every 5 minutes? The socks only went quiet when Dupee got involved but I expect them to start up again after the report is written. "Tone" never stopped either. And no, it's not a 'dialogue' with Alice. BW has no desire to engage with her but she does have the right to tell her story and Alice won't be at the centre of it. She's unwanted baggage, the ex-wife from hell, who ran a 3 year smear campaign against her, so she will be alluded to. If AE makes snide allusions to 'how sad' is it, so what? Fuck her.

Last edited:

lulooo

VIP Member
Bianca posts an incredibly personal post and I run straight to tattle. I’m not surprised she’s been diagnosed with PTSD tbh. I’m sure Alice’s actions are reminding her of something that came before.

I love these photos she’s sharing. She’s a young woman with a debilitating condition and in a relationship that comes with BAGGAGE and all of that is likely to cause both physical and mental challenges. But she seems to keep fighting and keep pushing through it.

no doubt socktone will make light of her diagnosis but you know what, she’s brave for saying this and being open. They have nothing on her, it’s in the public domain now.

she’s a fighter that’s for sure.
You have just put into words, much better than I ever could, just what I was thinking when I read her post. I admire her courage, honesty, and her positivity. The complete antithesis of the Abusive cunt. I really hope that 2024 is a beautiful year for both Ioan and Bianca.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Threatening to speak the truth once the RO is lifted 😆

My favourite threat - the future bestseller ‘tell all’ about the village Ioan grew up in… 😨
My favourite one is probably when she threatened Ioan with getting Gloria to “testify” (to who? And where?) that Ioan didn’t like animals.

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Alice likes to attack Bianca for things which actually apply to Alice herself:

1. She has made fun of Bianca for having a strong chin and jawline, when Alice used to have a strong chin and jawline
2. She has made fun of Bianca for having lip injections, when Alice has had them herself
3. She has made fun of Bianca for having a prominent nose, when Alice had one herself, and had several nose jobs
4. She has attacked Bianca for "dressing for easy access" (WTF?), when Alice has been photographed in many a revealing and provocative outfit over the years
In the context Alice used it that "dressing for easy access" comment is so fucking misogynistic and nasty. She really does have a deep hatred of and contempt for both women and men.

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Happy New Year, dear Turds! 😘 I got back from holidays last week and went straight to the hospital with a massive pulmonary infection; still recovering, but thankfully there are enough guilty pleasures to watch in the meantime. ☺

So I just finished the new Harlan Coben series on Netflix (Fool Me Once), and it made me think of Ioan a lot. As others have mentioned, he could have had a smashing career in the UK with this type of production - just look at Richard Armitage. He has top billing (together with Michelle Keegan) even though he appears only in a few scenes. He may not be Laurence Olivier, but he does a decent job, is recognizable and has steady work, not to mention an estimated net worth of $25M. Yo could have easily played in that same league for years.

Maybe I‘m reading too much into it, but I‘ve always been under the impression that Yo seems more at ease, more natural, in UK productions (funnily enough, I think the same about Tom Hiddleston (whom I luuuurve 🥰) - I had the good fortune to see him live as Hamlet a few years ago, and he was magnificent).

I hope Yo considers shifting his professional focus to the UK a little more in the future, rather than aiming for the likes of Bad Boys 4; I‘d much rather see him as the lead in a good miniseries than as a supporting actor in some lame 3rd sequel of a shopworn action franchise… MOO. 😊

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
It must have been a massive relief for Ioan to hit the refresh button on his social circle and purge himself of the weirdos and creeps she’d accumulated.

Now he has real family, real friendships and real interactions. I hope he keeps it authentic and continues to thrive. It’s done him the world of good.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Proudly presenting the lie of the day
View attachment 2653351
okay, I'm handing it to her: technically "may" is no lie 😭

the "just the three of us" is so deliberate btw
View attachment 2653355
Our Alice only looks at the high price places
That "when we lost the house" is so deliberate too. Those sort of passive aggressive snarky comments get so tiresome so fast. I'm forever amazed Ioan managed to stick with her for as long as he did.
---
Maybe she's dusting the old flange off for onlyfans
---
Or Clive's booked another cameo as a new year treat...get the ole salad cream a-squirting
Oh God, I broke my own rule and figured it was safe to eat while reading Tattle. Thanks NarcRage. Really, thanks a lot. :sick:😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Greetings dear ones from the beautiful island of Kauai, where I am currently on vacation with my family.

Thank you to @Lulugrace and @kingseven for the nomination and all who voted for the thread title.

Let’s hope the new year brings good things to all. Happy New Year - or as they say in Hawaiian - hauʻoli makahiki hou

• Heart
Reactions: 38