Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
Maybe someone can confirm, but not only is Charlize Theron South African, but I think her mother tongue is Afrikaans. She’s also busting at the seams with beauty and talent though…

Femke Janssen threw me. I’m a Dutch speaker and had to google her as I was sure she was American but I knew the name was Dutch.

Reactions: 11

jesskell

That video doesn’t seem her usual style at all. Think it’s just a funny angle but it has me guessing. Maybe she was just loving the dress, just doesn’t seem her normal type of posts

Old Soak

VIP Member
Imma try and ask this again cause I’m useless, I know.
Dr Dupee is going to meet the subjects and will make a report including recommendations. She could only begin in October and the trial is end of Feb. That leaves a very small window for any of the recommendations to be acted upon, upon completion of the evaluation. And trial is there to make a final decision. So is the evaluation twofold: 1 to help the judge make a decision and 2 for the judge to make court ordered requirements if either party wants to amend the trial decision at a later date? Unless there is a status hearing before trial (I think there might be) and the judge can make orders then? That’s still such a small window for any remedial work to be done….not that she would haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Just spent a small fortune on a ton of M&S gear, needed a bit of retail therapy in these dark days and there’s only so much Zara you can buy. I wonder if Alice still buying used eBay junk for her kids or has she started hitting the dumpsters herself. 🤔

lulooo

VIP Member
I don't believe Alice and Tone could live together in a mansion let alone in a one bed flat so I'm predicting a gruesome murder mystery in the New Year. Maybe I should put this in the Celeb Death Pool, but as neither Alice nor Tone are celebs... 🤷‍♀️
Thanks @CookieMonsta, I’ve just choked on my toast 🤣

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Neither Tony or Alice want to help themselves that much is apparent, they're afraid of hard work! Moo!!

sarahjane83

The role of the evaluator is to get to the truth. Thats not achieved by challenge or correction. Indeed signalling that you disagree or disapprove of someone opinions isn’t helpful to the job in hand. The people you are interviewing will become defensive and clam up. Or start saying what they think you want them to say. If the subject insulted you and offended you, it is appropriate to ask them to stop or to end the interview.

The professional therapist who was in the apartment didn’t intervene, he observed because that was what he was there to do. The evaluator is there to gather information to assess. Not to provide therapy or to intervene with ongoing treatment. Even on a threat to self harm or harm. That needs to be reported and followed up. Then there is no oversight.

The derogatory language and threat could just as easily be designed to provoke challenge and argument. If they are someone’s sentiments you want them to keep on talking to find out what they really believe.
You’re wasting your time trying to put across another point of view with some on this thread. They post absolute certainties about the situation, about Alice, about the legal system and what psych experts do and nobody knows better. Whatever alternative you suggest, you’ll be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s fascinating to watch.

• Haha
  • Wow

BessieNessie

VIP Member
We’ll end up with crap titles if we start posting them in all along the thread and that would be a crying shame cos our thread titles are fkn hilarious.

• Heart

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
We have upset "Tone". Driving traffic to Tattle again Alice? She will show this post to the kids/Dupee/anyone saying "This is a death threat! I need to call Instapol right now!!"

View attachment 2667134
I don’t see how this is a threat, doesn’t he seem to realise that he is the one potentially inciting death threats to Jojo by adding it to Twitter?. I thought he loved his wife? Won’t she tell him to shut up for once and focus on his own family instead of his sisters car crash of a life. I don’t like Ioan either.. sorry lol.
---
Someone should remind Tone that she posted this just a few weeks ago. That account has had more comeback tours than Cher. :LOL:

View attachment 2667258
Won’t respond but continues to share information and opinions of what other people say about her online alright Jan 🤪🤪

Reactions: 10

Ally Pally

VIP Member
On reflection I’m wondering if Alun will be talking to Dr Dupee during his visit?

Also any other family members who may also be there but elected to keep their movements off socials. (Something which Bianca can actually understand and respect).
I'm actually wondering if DrDupee diagnosed Bianca with the PTSD 🤔

• Sad

Ametrine

VIP Member
He was really good in one of his earlier BBC things (I think it was either David Copperfield or Great Expectations). Granted it’s quite a bland part to start with but it was memorable!
It was Great Expectations he was in, with Justine Waddell. It was a really good production.

Justine Waddell just seem to disappear after a really promising early career. I thought she was a great actress, and so beautiful.

• Heart

TinkSparks

I've used my computer hacking skills AGAIN and have managed to steal ANOTHER chapter from Alice's forthcoming self-published book, "He Left Me For A Bogan".

View attachment 2662570

Chapter 15 – "Dupee and Display"

Life is so short and we never know what’s going to happen. Love trumps hate. Which is why I’ve spent the last three years waging war against Ioan, and latterly, the bogan.

I muse on this during my drive to Manhattan Beach, where I must go because the my narc ex, his EVIL lawyers and the CORRUPT judge have ordered me to see a forensic psychiatrist, Dr Dupee.

This is my third visit to see Dr Dupee. She might be triple-board certified, whatever that means, but I’m sure she’s not as intelligent as me. Because I am THE smartest person in the room.

I park my car, but I don’t pay for a ticket. Tickets are for common people like accountants and secretaries. Not international models and actresses like me.

I park where I want.
I park when I want.
NOBODY is going to stop me.

My appointment with Dr Dupee begins. My eyes glaze over as she starts to talk about something or the other. I put on my best wide-eyed ingenue expression, and start talking in the ‘baby’ talk voice that Ioan USED to love, until a bogan with a kinetic [redacted] bewitched him and stole him away from me.

My appointment is finally over, and I’m certain my facial expressions and baby voice fooled Dr Dupee. I am a seasoned actress and I can fool EVERYBODY if I want to. Dr Dupee is from the same place as the bogan is from, Brisbane. So far, my international network of Twitter supporters have not been able to uncover a connection between the two, but I will be keeping a close eye on this.

I walk back to my car, and notice a large inflatable Grinch dressed as Santa Claus in somebody’s front yard. I chuckle to myself. It provided some wonderful content for my Instagram a couple of weeks ago.

OMG! There’s a man hovering by my Prius. What does he want? As I get closer, I see he’s a parking enforcement officer.

“What the HELL are you doing?” I shout sweetly.

“Ma’am, you have parked here, but you do not have a ticket. I therefore need to issue you with a penalty”.

Jesus FUCKING Christ. No no no, I am NOT going to be given a parking fine for simply parking where I deserve. Thank goodness I’m wearing my Special Arguing Coat. It provides me with protection against bullies and narcs. It imbues me with the courage and fearlessness to fight all the injustices that happen to me. It helps me to be kind and to trump hate with love.

“I have a sick child in the car!” I exclaim.

“Ma’am, there’s nobody in your car. Except maybe a rat, as I can see what looks like droppings and a chewed-up Cheestring wrapper,” he says.

Fuck! That’s my usual excuse thrown out of the window. I forgot Gloria was looking after my babies again. What can I use instead?

“My husband left me for a bogan…”

The parking enforcement officer looks surprised, and a little embarrassed.

“…and I’m 50-80% bed bound”.

“I’m very sorry to hear that ma’am, and you have my sympathies, but I am still going to have to issue you with the penalty,” he says.

What the fuck. What the FUCK. How dare he patronize me by saying "sorry", and that I have his sympathies? I have a flashback to the asinine "thank you" thing Ioan learned from his mother.

“ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR TINY MIND?!” I say calmly.

“No ma’am, I am not out of my tiny mind. I need you to calm down," he says.

Nobody has ever seen me be unkind to a person unprovoked. Because I’ve never ever done it. Not in my entire life.

“Don’t you fucking DARE tell me what to do!” I say serenely, while stomping up closer the officer so I can get a better look at him.

“Ma’am, please do not come any closer to me,” he says in a panicked voice. I am not sure why he feels he needs to use that tone of voice with me. People who provoke others deserve to get shouted at.

“Fucking rip up that ticket now, or I will RAISE HELL!” I say, in a tranquil manner.

At this point, for some unfathomable reason, he gets out his iPhone 11 (crap model, the iPhone 15 Pro Max is where it’s at, or whatever the latest iPhone model is that Apple have released by the time this book is printed) and starts filming me. This shatters my cool and collected demeanour.

“How DARE you film me! Have you lost your fucking mind?”

As I shout at the officer, because I only abuse people who deserve it, I wonder - is this going to be on TMZ later? I hope so, as it will provide a wonderful bonding experience for me and my babies to read about ANOTHER automobile incident I’m involved in. I am very proud of the existing video on TMZ and so are my kids. They ask to see it again and again.

Everybody knows I am the best mother in the world. I have done everything I can to do right by those two amazing girls. They don't need a father; they don't need any uncles or aunts (apart from ONE uncle on my side); they don't need grandparents. They don't need a private life away from the tabloids. All they need is ME, and my zany antics. They have such fun with me, like the shenanigans that happen when I drive them places. With Ioan, they don't have had any fun when he drives, because he goes silent so he can "concentrate on his driving". What kind of a parent does that? A boring parent, that's who.
Absolutely fucking brilliant!!!!! I’m howling!! 🤣😂🤣😂 Omg…breathe girl..! Bahahaahaaa 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
View attachment 2674829
Emmy nominated Matthew Rhys AKA the other Welshman who escaped Alice is living the life. This is another chapter for @kingseven to get another chapter of the bitter rivalry between the Gruffudd and Rhys families.

So very soon Alice will tell us her truth about Maths. So very soon.
It’s sad that this could’ve been Ioan walking these red carpets, if it weren’t for that harpie.

And look, she’s not clutching him by the neck. Pretty dress too.

it must make him sad that he’s not at these events.
---
Detective Tony is on the case.

View attachment 2674866
Tone TheMoan, P.I. At your service.

• Haha

Irishwidz

VIP Member
Not in California it isn't! 😁 People wear leggings here year-round and there are even fleece-lined leggings for winter. Although in Southern California it rarely gets below 32° F/0° C.
---

If I'm thinking of the same photo you are, he posted *a* photo of a treatment room for dialysis. He wasn't in the photo and there was no way to tell if it was his photo or not. Not exactly proof of anything, in my opinion. 🤷🏼‍♀️
He did however have a picture of him and Rachel drinking a pint of beer not so long ago as "proof" they were still together . Course it could have been an oul pic . Who knows with those 2 siblings. Billy liar and his big sis Aliar 👀

Feather fans

VIP Member
She hasn't changed. The last DM article about 'telling friends she was contemplating getting a job in starbucks' was what she has been doing since day one. She's just being a bit cleverer about the alienation and not blatantly admitting it in writing on Twitter like she was before. She's realized everything she says is brought up against her. So she is no longer undermining her own case and is being more sneaky about it.
Yes I agree about the article etc and being more clever - but why? She wasnt clever, she wasnt clever and suddenly - she is? Im suspicious.. it could have finally accumulated - the realisation I mean, but still..
Ps just to add: to me her being more sly and clever is a change. From her so far certain pattern. Did something scare her or was she paid - I dont know, was that clearly overpaid child support conditional?