Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
btw only now have seen it: Dresden is a great city. But they couldnt be more off lmao.
Ioan was never going to kidnap those kids. He's not nuts and has done everything by the book. Before the RO, when AE was tweeting shit day and night, there was a lot of idiots on here (now departed) who were calling Ioan a bad dad for not kidnapping "rescuing" the kids. When you are dealing with a psycho like Alice, you have to tread carefully and not give them any ammunition.
---

That's my fear. Will the kids be able to de-Alice themselves in time or will they remain oddballs and slaves to Mommy Dearest? I think Ella (the mini-me) is more at risk for that than Elsie.
why are you always quoting me out of context to reply to a point I've never made: I meant Alice kidnapping them (as obvious by the next sentence), not Ioan

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

kingseven

VIP Member
Let's be honest though... Michael Sheen gave the character of Tony Blair a lot more heart and soul than ever existed in real life. If anything, yo's slightly dead performance is a more accurate representation of Blair.

It's actually kind of hard to tell if Gruffudd is a good actor or not. I imagine being with Alice all those years caused him to shrink his range of emotions. Being with her must have been wearying.

He's a very serviceable actor and hopefully he'll find some bland steady work after this divorce debacles.

George Bush feels like a sugar plum fairy compared to the nightmare that's happening with the presidential election now.
I actually feel a bit meanspirited now for criticising him as the whole movie was naff and nobody seemed to be embodying the real life person they were playing. Josh Brolin was quite good.

Bertie Carvel in The Crown I thought had a fair crack at Tony Blair. Although not consistently there were times when he nailed it and sounded very much like him.

I would think it impossible his range wasn't affected by Alice. Given all the urban myths of people who have met Ioan and claimed he is very flirty perhaps there is a parallel universe where Ioan was cast as the lead in Casanova (Which Russell T Davies struggled to cast) and he subsequently became the 10th Doctor. Which might also have not been so great as he could still have married someone who overshared him on SM and made him their whole personality.

BBC - Casanova (2005) - Opening Sequence 2K Film Upscale - David Tennant (youtube.com)

• Heart

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
TBH I don’t believe any of his health story any more than I believe hers. Although I think both are unwell/unhealthy in different ways it’s totally self inflicted either due to lifestyle choices or chronic substance/alcohol abuse.
I wouldn’t be surprised tbh.

VielleFemme

When I was younger, various forms of autism were not at all well understood and kids who were neurodivergent were treated as ‘weird’ by both their peers and teachers. Now, we are very aware of ASD and my child knows several other kids with a variety of differences in their class. Are they and their family making it up because it’s ‘trendy’ (seems unlikely and why bother?), or is it because as a society we are far more aware of disabilities that aren’t physical? Could the same be true of mental health challenges like CPTSD, bipolar, anxiety disorder and others?

I’m genuinely curious — are you saying she’s lying about her diagnosis?
No, I don't think she's lying. I expect she has been given that diagnosis. I just think that diagnoses go through phases of fashion. Like ADHD at the moment, cyclothymia, eupd. I've been through things listed here,, including sustained domestic violence, and I wouldn't put myself in the same category as those who have been tortured, enslaved, or forced into prostitution. But I also wouldn't post about it publicly under my real name. I think I'm just not in tune with what passes for normal in some circles.

walliewellie

Happy New Year turdlets. Just on a couple of baby guinesses whilst the French 75s are brewing. Don't usually drink so tomorrow with a 4 year old will be fun.

I sense things are clicking into place in WH/BH for Ioan, the girls, B, BB, and Alice will get her comeuppance!

• Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
This popped up in my insta recommendations:
Hope it’s ok to post this, Mods, if not please delete.
The narcissistic mother. Aka Alice.

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
View attachment 2674826

If anyone more fashion versed can figure out the shoe from the only pic I have, I'll applaud you.

This photo was taken in LA, but in a spot where a ton of international tourists gathered. In fairness to the wearer, a ton of people had loud clothing and bold choices on... but I saw the jean and was like lol, Alice. When I saw the lace and leopard in the same piece, I knew I had to capture it.

(I can tell the wearer wasn't Alice because she was accompanied by a man and they seemed to be having a nice time together. I also could not hear the woman despite being in the same room with her, another clue.)
Doc Martens.

Reactions: 9

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
That a recent photograph? It is not on her Instagram?

I actually think she looks healthy here. Like she has been going out. Getting some air and sun.
And it’s not filtered to hell. I think it’s a good photo.
---
This Alun obsession. I don’t get it. Just a normal looking bloke, I am sure he is perfectly nice, but just an ordinary bloke. Why has he become A Thing on here? It’s really odd. Like a lot of nuns peeking out of the window to catch a glimpse of the gardener.
Omg I just choked on my tea. 🤣🤣🤣 He doesn’t do it for me either but to each their own.
---
mAlice’s friend Bogoff just written a disgusting gleeful article on Matthew Perry and his alleged "assaulting women" - even from description is obvious it is not targeted violence but outbursts of a very unwell addicted person. Needless to say none of it is proven. Now, Im not saying it’s ok, and Im in no way thinking he was an angel, nor do I care much (I love Friends but was never interested in actors themselves, only in characters in the show). My point is, it proves yet again what a revolting person Noshoff is - digging in dirty laundry, dragging out with relish scandalous material about a person who’s clearly had fucked up and tragic life, a person who cant sue for defamation, cooking up gossipy un factual article. It’s not just being low and unprincipled, I think its also being a really nasty, mean person.
This is somebody mAlice called proudly her friend and publicised the relationship on SM as something to be proud of.. yeah..
---

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;)
Im not crazy about Alun, but I think he is nice looking. Im not crazy about Ioan either, some people think he is hot. I think he is just nice looking. I think Anthony Kiedis is the hottest man ever lived (except Robert Plant of course) even with moustache. Some people think he is not good with moustache.
Different tastes 🤷‍♀️
Ugh. I can’t look at Anthony Kiedis since learning his thing for underage girls.

• Wow
  • Sick

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
I'm not a fan of the celeb death thread, but bookies are literally offering odds on celeb deaths. That's just what you have to deal with it. The world is not like Alice's groupies imagine it: celebs are very privileged and powerful in their position, and these kind of things are the side effects.
Did you vote you don’t like dick?

• Haha