Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusanC

VIP Member
Alice attracts people with schizoid personality disorder and she knows how to communicate with them, they get the closest thing they ever had to a friendship in just a few tweets with her, it demands no nuance or depth and she knows how to keep them on side. *gestures in the general direction of her Twitter staffies.

Anyway I’m calling it; she knows how to get on with them (as opposed to others) because that’s what her mum had and that’s why the siblings are such an unusual but similar mess personality wise. Their mum was their primary caregiver, if it was her dad it wouldn’t have impacted them as much (except the hereditarily factor of course but he married twice long term so it’s unlikely).

And before anyone passes out clutching their pearls 😉 we’re all in this for some kind of interest, mine was understanding her raging narcism and the shared oddity running through the family. There’s a nature/nurture combo as is often the case so they either have traits of it themselves or they are products of being raised by it and in some cases both scenarios are true.

I’m leaving it there - I’m throwing Schizoid personality disorder into the hat 🎩 as the root cause of the Evans family assorted asylum.

If Alice would care to leek Dupee’s report to Boshoff at the DM when it’s done, that would be great. 🙏🏼 🙏🏼
I would be willing to go with that diagnosis, as a strictly amateur one. I will read up on it a bit.
---
It's not fair to smear the other brother who had the sense to keep out of it, deleted AE's TV show off his YT channel, and before anyone starts with the 'conspiracy theory' stuff, he was proved right about covid. 💅
What did Phil say re Covid? What has he been proven right about?

Reactions: 11

jackieweavericestorm

I wish we would go back to the original rules of title suggestions such as waiting until 900 posts to make it fair. And also I agree with @Irishwidz
Are those the original rules? After 900 posts, and in bold? I'd be happy if we reverted to that as I often don't click 'like' when it's too soon and I think we're reasonable enough on this thread to all come to a sensible consensus!

Endora

VIP Member
Also… could we maybe see some progress on “a ray of sunshine” in 2024? 🫶🏻🥰
Reading Bianca's posts here (thank you to all who share them) I thought of the logline on imdb of her movie.

Obviously we don't know what's in the script, but she sure has plenty of contemporaneous material to work with.

Feather fans

VIP Member
The whole movie is (from the five mins I watched).

the ‘meet cute’ is when she starts eating his food at a diner because it was unattended and her usual order.

SHE DIDN’T EVEN OFFER TO PAY AFTER SHE’D EATEN HIS FRIES!!!!

You can probably tell I wouldn’t react well if this happened me.
Funny how her character reminds of the very person… clever casting! ;)
p.s two to go :)

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Given Alice's latest follow on IG I think it's fair to say the evaluation hasn't gone well for her 🤔
Tina Swithin is an author who succeeded in stopping her children's father from having any contact with their children.
Eh, shouldn't IG be the one following Tina?

1705317783830.png

Tina offers a course in this lol. AFE set up the fake RO to 'prove' that the kids were unsafe with IG and BW when all it showed is how devious she is in weaponising the kids. The kids were groomed to reject their dad by her, ie PAed - luckily Dupee's report will make light work of this DARVO shit.

1705318020635.png

Last edited:
  • Angry

welp

VIP Member
Maybe we should download a VPN into your computer brain. There's a minimal chance that dart they're throwing at the map of Germany might just land on your location sometime. But on the bright side, once @kingseven has finished the script, the movie is made and premieres, we could sell the Where's Welp board game as part of the official merchandise!
their previous guess (Dusseldorf) was actually less than 50 miles off 🤣

Or brand mascots.. 😂😂
---

I pop in every now and again to read, I’ve no proper interest in this car crash of a situation, don’t like Ioan before I’m jumped on he’s a twat.. but
I came here to post this Tony, or Tony’s lovers. this is what a threat is..

a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.
"members of her family have received death threats"

Having a name on a list as they may die isn’t a threat, everyone will die at some point, someone may drop dead randomly tomorrow it doesn’t mean we’ve killed them, Like we could be arsed killing people anyway, well I know I couldn’t I feel like death is imminent on a daily basis..
tbh i skimmed through that thread and I've read things like "unfortunately he/she wont die"

I mean I get this for murderers, but for anyone else i think that's a bit extreme.

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
she also used to follow Alice and briefly mentioned Ella's RO in context of Ioan asking for reunification therapy (as a misandrist she is big against it)

However, she unfollowed Alice a few weeks back. Guess even for a extremist Alice's case is too damaging for their cause.

btw Alice liked this
View attachment 2690982
btw just saw this
View attachment 2690986
View attachment 2690987
It sounds like Tina Swithin has familiarised herself to the background of Alice's case 🤔

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
We’ll end up with crap titles if we start posting them in all along the thread and that would be a crying shame cos our thread titles are fkn hilarious.
You can post earlier but remember to post again (or someone else do it) at 900 posts. Otherwise the early thread titles get an unfair advantage.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
My other thought, based largely on B’s recent posting to the effect that Ioan is wise and understands what has to be done made me wonder if some sort of deal was being cut that might let mAlice off the hook for what she owes him financially just to get the whole nightmare to end, including the impact on B’s health.
That leaves out the bit about him hiring a forensic accountant to find out what she did with the money she stole from his account etc.

He could just underpay the support to make up for the overpayment? AFE will run to Bogoff to moan about it of course and have to move to a poor area but who cares? GET A JOB ALICE!

I think B's statement about IG not letting things get to him is about the sad situation with the kids.

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member

If you touch my fries, you are being very careless with your life 🤪

Life imitating 'art' indeed.
---
Are those the original rules? After 900 posts, and in bold? I'd be happy if we reverted to that as I often don't click 'like' when it's too soon and I think we're reasonable enough on this thread to all come to a sensible consensus!
Yes, once a thread hits 900 posts, a little notification pops up at the bottom, to start suggesting thread titles.

• Haha
  • Heart

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
I'm not a fan of the outfit either but hey ho, normally I think she dresses very well. She obviously felt good in it but I do wonder if Ioan was slightly startled by the bow.
I thought the same - he’d have clocked the bow and immediately looked down to see if she’d tied her shoes up with leftover present wrapping. 😂 Poor man probably DOES have PTSD after seeing Bianca in that.

• Haha

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
it's just the angle I thought

I was going to say she looks fat lol. guys, dont always think of pregnancy, the erruption will/would be already bad enough when/if it actually happens.
yes and sadly we know who will bear the brunt of it.

• Sad

StoneMountain

VIP Member
'Jelly' and 'Jam' are two different things although may taste identical. Cold/refrigerated jam will easily spread but cold jelly does not. I prefer jam for that reason. I do a PJ sandwich every few months when I feel my blood sugar dropping and don't want to prepare something else.

Jello goes wobbly, wobbly. (I'm in the US.)

JoJo76

VIP Member
BIB if I lived anywhere near her, I'd join you in this quest! Malice really does believe her own lies at this point! Fucking muppet!
---

You have had some horrific surgery and are also accident prone (like me!) so don't feel bad, for "going through it" with your back and feeling down, everything is relevant to our situation. I'm not taking anything away from Bianca here at all btw.
Also you do a hell of a lot of good, and have a huge heart....you're a star 🩷🩷
I love you Lulu x

• Heart

Occleshaw

every time I see a pic of them - and considering that they are there because this time SHE is nominated - I have to think of Alice's ridiculous opinion that married actors cannot both work. And then I laugh.
so many examples where they do- Daniel Craig/Rachel Weisz
etc etc etc
These aren't all acting couples but still same same

Danica Catrick

Chatty Member
LA was a bad move for both because neither can do a passable American accent, which sort of limit the work they will be considered for.
It is possible to learn an American accent. Charlize Theron has/had a South African accent, and she admitted that she made the effort to learn the accent so that she could get work.
Matthew Rhys also struggled to do an American accent when he first moved to Hollywood. His character in the final Columbo was supposed to be American, but after hearing him speak Peter Falk told him to use his own voice because his accent was so terrible. Since then he's built a career mainly playing Americans (and Russians pretending to be Americans).