Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMO, evaluation is likely to still be underway to evaluate the effect of these holidays (Christmas, New Year's) as those are often stressful times during family difficulties.
Malice was very clear: she’ll be back AFTER the new year, so yes I believe it’s still ongoing. The moment she or the socks start up again, we’ll know Dupee is done.

Reactions: 26
Malice was very clear: she’ll be back AFTER the new year, so yes I believe it’s still ongoing. The moment she or the socks start up again, we’ll know Dupee is done.
I'm sure Alice will have missed appointments/failed to turn up/"forgotten" / had "sick children"/failed to take the kids there on time etc etc so there's bound to be some delay in producing the custody evaluation

Reactions: 23
My opinion ...but I think comments referring to Alice or slagging her off on B's insta post should be deleted.
I don't think it helps anyone for these to be visible on there. In spite of what Alice does the other way round - B is by far a better person and shouldn't be dragged down to alice's level.
As far as I’m aware, and please anyone correct me if I’m wrong but B is usually pretty hot on deleting comments that refer to Alice? There are some that mention previously having been taken in by ‘lies’ but they don’t identify Alice directly from what I’ve seen (which isn’t all of the comments, so there may be some I haven't seen).

Reactions: 17
Also… could we maybe see some progress on “a ray of sunshine” in 2024? 🫶🏻🥰
Reading Bianca's posts here (thank you to all who share them) I thought of the logline on imdb of her movie.

Obviously we don't know what's in the script, but she sure has plenty of contemporaneous material to work with.

Reactions: 11
Nah, I think Bianca's alright but you dont get relieved or even happy about true CPTSD in days or months. If that's truly what she has, she's in denial. She should pipe down about that and do the work. Come back after a few years. Thats what it takes. Lol.
CPTSD goes in peaks and troughs. You can have a relatively good day; the next, you may be hypervigilant and your anxiety will be off the charts. I have CPTSD, and had therapy for it for five years. It still hasn’t gone. Certain things trigger and retraumatise me. And, as an autistic woman with suspected ADD (am being assessed sometime before 2030 on the NHS), anxiety and overstimulation are par for the course. I’m going back to therapy next week. I imagine Bianca is in therapy too.
She’s made the choice to face her demons and look them in the eyes while being positive about the hand she has been dealt, what she’s experienced and what she continues to grapple with. It’s admirable. In a world seemingly populated by a million vapid, pouting and preening influencers, she actually offers honesty and hope. Far from ‘piping down’, she has been a model of decorum and good form over the past several years. She has endured daily attacks from Alice, ‘Tone’, Alice’s demented fans and clingers-on, and even her partner’s children. She has been abused, accused and vilified while going through huge physical upheavals as a consequence of her MS and the emotional strain of not only supporting the man she loves and bearing the huge burden he has been forced to shoulder; she has been dragged through the tabloids and courts, lied about by a manipulated, unwell child and accused of assault.
Why should Bianca be quiet? Did Alice herself not say that she would never be quiet, never give up, refused to act with dignity? Has Bianca launched a campaign of hate and intimidation against Alice? Has she slandered her looks, misogynistically implied that she is sexually ‘impure’, had every facet of her personality, character and identity challenged, been held responsible for her behaviour? No? Funny, that.
I admire Bianca. Initially, I thought she was a little too good to be true; but her tenacity and courage under horrendous conditions is truly remarkable. She has - or was it her sister? - alluded to domestic violence in her marriage. She has endured mental violence from Alice and ‘Tony’ Evans. She has never backed down.
We don’t know what has been going on behind the scenes, but, given past performances from the Diva of WeHo - fake restraining orders, a damaged flat, physical intimidation by a manipulated minor, and likely a torrent of written filth from Alice’s poison pen via email, text and SM - the truth is likely to be more horrible, more unhinged and vicious than even we, pragmatic women that we are, can imagine. Something pretty extraordinary must have happened for Bianca to break her silence in this way. I’m sure that revelations will come soon enough.
Lastly, don’t attempt to silence victims. Don’t do it. Don’t demand that she - indeed, we: after a lifetime of pain of every kind - go in silence. Don’t insist that we perpetuate the status quo. Don’t try to take a young woman’s voice. Don’t give power to abusers. We no longer live in such a world; nor should we. To do so is to be complicit with the damaging structures and violence perpetrated. When people like Bianca speak out, they enable others to find their voices. She is not acting in malice, unlike the woman who has gone crazy for over a thousand days and left scorched earth in her wake.
I’m going back to lurking while I sort my head out - this time of year is always difficult, and physical problems have compounded my own CPTSD - but I had to respond to that. And wish you all a very happy New Year.

• Heart
Reactions: 92
CPTSD goes in peaks and troughs. You can have a relatively good day; the next, you may be hypervigilant and your anxiety will be off the charts. I have CPTSD, and had therapy for it for five years. It still hasn’t gone. Certain things trigger and retraumatise me. And, as an autistic woman with suspected ADD (am being assessed sometime before 2030 on the NHS), anxiety and overstimulation are par for the course. I’m going back to therapy next week. I imagine Bianca is in therapy too.
She’s made the choice to face her demons and look them in the eyes while being positive about the hand she has been dealt, what she’s experienced and what she continues to grapple with. It’s admirable. In a world seemingly populated by a million vapid, pouting and preening influencers, she actually offers honesty and hope. Far from ‘piping down’, she has been a model of decorum and good form over the past several years. She has endured daily attacks from Alice, ‘Tone’, Alice’s demented fans and clingers-on, and even her partner’s children. She has been abused, accused and vilified while going through huge physical upheavals as a consequence of her MS and the emotional strain of not only supporting the man she loves and bearing the huge burden he has been forced to shoulder; she has been dragged through the tabloids and courts, lied about by a manipulated, unwell child and accused of assault.
Why should Bianca be quiet? Did Alice herself not say that she would never be quiet, never give up, refused to act with dignity? Has Bianca launched a campaign of hate and intimidation against Alice? Has she slandered her looks, misogynistically implied that she is sexually ‘impure’, had every facet of her personality, character and identity challenged, been held responsible for her behaviour? No? Funny, that.
I admire Bianca. Initially, I thought she was a little too good to be true; but her tenacity and courage under horrendous conditions is truly remarkable. She has - or was it her sister? - alluded to domestic violence in her marriage. She has endured mental violence from Alice and ‘Tony’ Evans. She has never backed down.
We don’t know what has been going on behind the scenes, but, given past performances from the Diva of WeHo - fake restraining orders, a damaged flat, physical intimidation by a manipulated minor, and likely a torrent of written filth from Alice’s poison pen via email, text and SM - the truth is likely to be more horrible, more unhinged and vicious than even we, pragmatic women that we are, can imagine. Something pretty extraordinary must have happened for Bianca to break her silence in this way. I’m sure that revelations will come soon enough.
Lastly, don’t attempt to silence victims. Don’t do it. Don’t demand that she - indeed, we: after a lifetime of pain of every kind - go in silence. Don’t insist that we perpetuate the status quo. Don’t try to take a young woman’s voice. Don’t give power to abusers. We no longer live in such a world; nor should we. To do so is to be complicit with the damaging structures and violence perpetrated. When people like Bianca speak out, they enable others to find their voices. She is not acting in malice, unlike the woman who has gone crazy for over a thousand days and left scorched earth in her wake.
I’m going back to lurking while I sort my head out - this time of year is always difficult, and physical problems have compounded my own CPTSD - but I had to respond to that. And wish you all a very happy New Year.
I bloody love you @Autisteuse. You are a shining beacon of compassion, understanding, sense, and the ability to write like an angel. I cannot admire and respect you more. The way you have dealt with the hand life has given you is remarkable. I wish you all the best for the coming year, and that peace, happiness and joy stalk you all your days. Finally, I totally agree with you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I bloody love you @Autisteuse. You are a shining beacon of compassion, understanding, sense, and the ability to write like an angel. I cannot admire and respect you more. The way you have dealt with the hand life has given you is remarkable. I wish you all the best for the coming year, and that peace, happiness and joy stalk you all your days. Finally, I totally agree with you ❤
I was trying to think of how to phrase a reply to you @Autisteuse (I'm not so good with words when I get emotional) but saw Lulooo put it perfectly. I agree with every word both of you wrote and I only wish you hadn't had the experiences to understand it so well. You and your strength, compassion and integrity are inspiring in so many ways. ❤ I hope the cheeky kitten is doing well and giving you lots of laughs and love, that the book is going well and that life and your health improves ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Reading Bianca's posts here (thank you to all who share them) I thought of the logline on imdb of her movie.

Obviously we don't know what's in the script, but she sure has plenty of contemporaneous material to work with.
Contemporaneous! Given that's my buzz word of the year, I wonder if we know each other.

I like Bianca's bow. She didn't add it. She bought it on ASOS as it. Completely different from MAlice and her embellishments!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wait. Alice is getting on with her life? Alice is only rarely posting and keeping her head down because she's being evaluated for the custody of her children, not because she has chosen to. Alice is pure evil and deserves what is headed her way.
I wouldn't be surprised if the girls are also dealing with PTSD.

Screenshot_20240102_124212_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Wait. Alice is getting on with her life? Alice is only rarely posting and keeping her head down because she's being evaluated for the custody of her children, not because she has chosen to. Alice is pure evil and deserves what is headed her way.

View attachment 2664235
Alice Solo parenting?? AKA Parental alienation!
Alice remaining calm?? 😂😂
Alice keeping her head down AKA Using Alison Boshoff and the DM as her mouthpiece!
AKA (also known as) as I know those on X are not very literate 😉🖕

Reactions: 26
"solo parenting" = letting the nanny do the job, preventing the other parent from doing it

in psycholand every badge is a honour...
Alice Solo parenting?? AKA Parental alienation!

Alice remaining calm?? 😂😂

Alice keeping her head down AKA Using Alison Boshoff and the DM as her mouthpiece!

AKA (also known as) as I know those on X are not very literate 😉🖕
who do these people think "friends close to Alice claim" are? Who do they think Tone is or speaking for?

I get they are not bright, but if they really think Alice is being silent recently all hope is lost for that one remaining braincell.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

View attachment 2664235
I feel so special :love: I don't know how many times Alice and the FM's have posted one of my comments. The love is so over-whelming I just don't think I can handle it! (Personally I think Alice is using the Tone account more than she has for a while.)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am mildly perturbed.

what does getting on with one’s life look like, in Alice’s case?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am mildly perturbed.

what does getting on with one’s life look like, in Alice’s case?
Apparently it involves mistaking the grinch for elf on the shelf and the family laughing and laughing and laughing about it forever after... 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I doubt Ioan Gruffudd's girlfriend gives a rats ass at this point.

Screenshot_20240102_123639_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh jog on you crusty mare, if we wanted to talk to with you we’d tweet Tone. Nobody is arsed about poking your grizzly bear you daft old trout. Away with you now, off you go.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I doubt Ioan Gruffudd's girlfriend gives a rats ass at this point.

View attachment 2664389
I wonder if Alice Evans' stan is aware that they and Alice Evans are abusing the ex-husband of Alice Evans, the father of Alice Evans' children, and the girlfriend of Alice Evans' ex-husband.

Same logic, except of course it's even more absurd in Bianca's case because why would she care if other people are mean about her own abuser 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.