Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tell.A.Tale

Chatty Member
Bianca posts an incredibly personal post and I run straight to tattle. I’m not surprised she’s been diagnosed with PTSD tbh. I’m sure Alice’s actions are reminding her of something that came before.

I love these photos she’s sharing. She’s a young woman with a debilitating condition and in a relationship that comes with BAGGAGE and all of that is likely to cause both physical and mental challenges. But she seems to keep fighting and keep pushing through it.

no doubt socktone will make light of her diagnosis but you know what, she’s brave for saying this and being open. They have nothing on her, it’s in the public domain now.

she’s a fighter that’s for sure.
Ran straight here myself and you’ve worded my thoughts more eloquently than I ever could. She really is incredible. She has handled everything this year has thrown at her with so much poise and dignity!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Loveu2

VIP Member
Does Tony even read the posts she responds to? This one argues an abused father's case. Familiar huh, Tone?

Screenshot_20240109_211217_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240109_211226_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240109_211246_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240109_211250_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240109_211257_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
This is the challenge isn’t it. I hope the girls have been open and honest in evaluations and therapy and that they feel they can trust and speak to those evaluating them so an accurate and truthful picture is presented rather than them Being schooled by Alice in their answers (I’m sure Dupee sees this all the time and knows how to get to the truth).

I hope then, that the therapy and evaluation has started to show the girls that their father isn’t the devil, that he loves them and misses them and wants to be in their lives. As I’m sure deep down they miss him too (but are likely to afraid to express that in front of Alice)

only then can there be a way of allowing the girls to be with I & B without it being a tinder box waiting to go up
I don’t think it really matters if the children provide distorted versions of events. Any evaluator worth their salt will triangulate with other sources of information. The fact that they are being fed lies is the problem. The evaluator won’t challenge their statements but will gently probe and use other forms of questions to get to see things how they are. Things are likely to be very mixed up in their minds. That’s a red flag and something that needs to be uncovered.

It’s hard for most people to lie because we don’t like doing it and aren’t used to doing it. If the children lie blatantly that is another’sbig red flag.

Children tend to believe what their parents tell them. They believe in their family and they don’t question their normalcy. So even if they see their friends living differently they won’t see how they live as being wrong. Unpicking that and opening up their perspective won’t happen in a few months. They will be defensive because this is them and their belief system. Ironically they will also be candid because they don’t see it as wrong. A bit like Alice who often fumbles because she doesn’t see how fucked up her behaviour really is.

If Alice has filled their heads with lies and endorsed bad behaviour it will show up. The evaluator wont challenge parroting of Alice’s bullshit and shitshow lifestyle because this isn’t therapy. And even in therapy this won’t happen overnight. Personally I can see the report identifying two very mixed up and traumatised kids who don’t know that they are. Plus one very abusive, coercive and manipulative mother who did this all deliberately and with intent.

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I think the Tone account gets included as a main player because it’s Alice (or at least her brother) The other account is a mentally unwell woman who (for obvious reasons) is all alone in the world. There’s no reason to mention her here or respond to her weird tweets. Dont take the bait. Ignore her, she really is easy to ignore. .
You're right of course. But I get cranky when people threaten my friends, even if the threats are legal nonsense. (I also get cranky at legal nonsense.)

• Heart

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
I think there's a larger strategy at play & Alice knows she has lost a lot of leverage with her extended tantrum. One, the kids have probably settled into not having a dad. It doesn't upset them like it did years ago, and they are doing their own thing or have learned to placate her.

But more importantly, two, Ioan is going to be in the Bad Boys movie slated to release this summer, so press will be starting soon. This is the highest profile acting work that Yo has done in years. He's still repped by a good agency ' he got a nice burst of recognition from the Pedro pascal/ Mr fantastic speculation.

He might have all of 30 seconds in the movie but he will be part of the press one way or another. 🐝 talking about her trauma gives facts from the jump. All the cringe kissing pictures show that he has moved on.

I think all of this has been vetted through his management and this is a public response to reviving his battered career.

The end of the divorce is here and Alice has nothing to show for it.
Probably why he has chosen to overpay support to the tune of $10,000 per month. It will be much harder for her to sabotage his press/red carpet appearances with the "I am homeless with no money for food" malarky when it is documented in the court orders that he is paying $120,000 pa.

Danica Catrick

Chatty Member
"may be filming something"
Jesus
Is this like the fake engagement, the fake Disney exec...now the fake job/acting career?
Next it will be the fake Oscar
It's funny you say that, because next year I may be winning an Oscar
(I mean, it's more likely than Alice "filming something")

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Ametrine

VIP Member
Good catch. The melodrama is exactly the same on both accounts. AE must be a bundle of laughs to live with. I notice how often she references death, when she's not grief thieving on Insta. There's more below. Note the 'dodgy evaluator' and this was over 2 years ago (Nov '21)

View attachment 2672164
Eh wasn't IG your abuser Alice? But him leaving was like a death??? Make it make sense...

View attachment 2672173

LOL all together now CASPER ZAFER!!!

View attachment 2672175
The "I haven't had ANY affairs since I swapped rings and vowed till death" makes it sound like she did have affairs before she got married.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
That "when we lost the house" is so deliberate too. Those sort of passive aggressive snarky comments get so tiresome so fast. I'm forever amazed Ioan managed to stick with her for as long as he did.
I thought that too, so manipulative.

Most other people would have said "when we had to move".

• Heart

Ninas purse

VIP Member
I watched it all, and forgot at times it was Alice as she looks so different. Until she laughed and that cackle brought her right back. Cheesy as hell, but I can kind of see why the sentimentals like it.
Honestly, MOO but everything about the Hallmark Channel is that bad. The actors, the writing, the scripts, everything is cringy.
That Alice couldn't even get a regular gig on a channel that bad says a lot about her as an actor. She was never going to make it in Hollywood. No talent, horrible manners and personality and now a reputation as an alcoholic, batshit crazy vindictive ex wife, she is completely done. Stick a fork in her.

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
Christmas is always difficult for Mr NR. Aside from just missing the children there is also...

People asking (innocently) "what are you doing for Christmas, spending it with family?"

When you meet anyone new at Christmas party they always ask "do you have children" and you have to explain you do but you don't see them and they don't speak to you because your ex wife poisoned them. And people think ...there must be more to it, what did you do to them?

The whole sending them Christmas presents knowing they will ignore you/not thank you and not respond to your cards and letters and emails.

And it marks another year of no contact.

It's not easy.
This made me so sad - not just for the reality of what so many are going through but at the small, painful reminders that must be constant at this time of year. Sending Mr NR my best wishes for 2024 taking a more hopeful path.

A while ago I decided to stop asking very direct questions when meeting new people (e.g. what do you do for a living, do you have kids etc.) and I usually try to see where the conversation can go in a more playful way and then if the person I am talking to is enthusiastic about anything in particular I will ask questions about that.

One thing I have taken away from this thread is not to judge a book by its cover. We do not know the backstory. If we had just read an early DM article about Alice and knew nothing else we would probably feel sorry for her and think Ioan was a cad!

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
If she's being evaluated...and Ioan's brother is in LA it will be interesting to see what her excuses are to Dr D for not allowing him to see his nieces - because whatever she says about Ioan and Bianca and door slamming and whatever other bs reasons she comes up with as to why it's the girls who want nothing to do with Ioan and nothing to do with PA.....
Why can't or won't they see Alun then? What's he ever done wrong?
PA it is then.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Alice, despite her awful behaviour I’m not convinced it’s true that everything she has is made up
Alice never claimed to be mentally ill - just a string of physical ailments that never were diagnosed. She also constantly contradicts herself eg "I'm as strong as an ox" said more than once, which the evidence supports. She may be addicted to alcohol and pills and may have cut back or is just better at hiding it. Who knows - that's for Dupee to find out and I hope by now, (at long last!) there is some drug and alcohol testing going on.

When she says she's suicidal or has PTSD it's more playing the victim and attention seeking online rather than reality. She doesn't call Emergency services or seek therapy, just tweets about it. Yet when she claimed a welfare check was done on her by Police, she went nuts about it as it was an 'attack' on her, which again contradicts what she says when she's playing the victim.

She's just an awful person. MOO
---
I do think Alice has several disorders,
Yes I think she's definitely has Narcissist Personality Disorder and maybe others but she won't welcome these diagnoses. I expect Dupee's report to be challenged in full as AE is a narc. I hope her challenging the report won't lead to any more delays though. This farce has gone on for long enough and the children are suffering.

She's still a shit person and whether she had a bad childhood or not (I say she was spoilt) she is still responsible for her shit behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Heart