Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing my bit for Ioan and girls by watching San Andreas on Tubi. Far superior to that Hallmark trash🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A few things occurred to me... 1) it’s nothing earth shattering, but it is surprising to see a typo in a legal document like this, no? Kind of surprised it wasn’t spotted before being submitted. Little things like that really bother me 🙃 2) I feel like they may have added in the bit about each party having fully read and understood the filing after Alice claimed in an earlier filing that she hadn’t read it. I think it was about the court date she missed maybe? Open to be corrected or course. 3) Alice hasn’t signed this filing? I wonder why? Does that matter, legal bods?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Holy crap. Why does Alice get £7k a month and the kids only £1.5k each? Oooh it's the rent!! Ioan is going to pay the rent for her and then when she fluffs up and spends it on Panda Express, and pleads poverty, Ioan's lawyers will pounce!

Reactions: 22
Anyone speak Tone? WTF does this mean?

View attachment 2626755
Ahhhhhh. He’s speaking Texan. There was a governor who famously referred to a law enforcement agent as a MoFo after being pulled over for a traffic issue. The Mo is for mother, the Fo is for f*ckers. It’s nice to be the translator for once, even if I am reduced to speaking Tone. Not a nice sentiment, but then s/he doesn’t seem to have a wide range.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ahhhhhh. He’s speaking Texan. There was a governor who famously referred to a law enforcement agent as a MoFo after being pulled over for a traffic issue. The Mo is for mother, the Fo is for f*ckers. It’s nice to be the translator for once, even if I am reduced to speaking Tone. Not a nice sentiment, but then s/he doesn’t seem to have a wide range.
Its also best to be drunk 🥴 whilst translating!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nice try, Tone, but that's the number for the Westminster zoo.
It's to speak to Mr Lyin'.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The court document filing index (and the link to the index in our wiki) has been updated.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
He's paying her legal fees for bernal and it's not going to be reimbursed/reallocated!
So that's another 35k....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Once the rent is paid there’s not going to be much left over for paying the therapist(s). Stupid stupid bleep renting something far beyond her means. She doesn’t need to be “close to work”, the girls have moved schools anyway. What is there that couldn’t be found in a cheaper part of Texas/nm or Arizona if she likes the sun and wants to stay in the US?

10k for me to do SFA would furnish me with luxury - as it stands I’ll have more disposable than her and most of my cash comes from disability. Foolish fucker.

Reactions: 21
$84k per year spousal...plus $36k CS
$120k total is pretty generous
Not the $300k Alice was expecting though

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She succeeded in wasting all the cash 👏🏼 👏🏼 She was determined to do that, like she was determined to alienate the girls and she did it.

But it’s a case of being careful what you wish for isn’t it. I predict next year’s Boshoff headlines will be “IG refuses to see the girls”.

It’s clear he’s going to have to reset things. He can’t do that if he lets her use the girls as bait and puppets.

Oh and it’s definitely time to get a job AND share the housework instead of paying Gloria. That work-work + housework clock is ticking louder by the day. 🕰

Reactions: 13
So originally before Dr D was appointed there was about $694,000 in the blocked account (and IG due $750k from the prenup!).

Wasn't the initial cost of Dr D $35k?

Plus therapists costs and costs of the GAL - so say take off 40k, leaving $650k

Now Alice is getting another $35k for her legal fees
IG is taking out $45k for legal fees. So that's another $80k gone
Leaving $570k in the account
Minus $42k forensic accountant fees
By my calculations this takes the balance down to $528k
Ioan is leaving $150k in there so it sounds like he is taking out $378k

Which seems a lot - I mean I know it's his money - but i bet Alice is fuming he has accessed this money. She wanted to drain the lot.

Reactions: 30
New court filing today.

I will review/analyze and update the court filing index when I get home (commuting right now).
Woah she’s getting paid 10k a month for doing duck all.

The problem with this is that until now we know Ioan has been paying for the children, even if it wasn’t called “child support” - but Alice and her fuckos have long claimed he hasn’t. This helps bolster their case even though we know he has long overpaid.

Until April - this covers Alice’s next 6 months of her rent. Hashtag coincidence?! I think not. I knew he would step in and pay for it. Said it all along. This was her plan and it’s worked. I don’t blame him, he doesn’t want to see his kids on the street. But why “spousal support” to his abuser? Maybe the payment for the next few months has to have a name so spousal support it is. They can’t call it Alice’s rent money in a court doc 🤣
---
So originally before Dr D was appointed there was about $694,000 in the blocked account (and IG due $750k from the prenup!).

Wasn't the initial cost of Dr D $35k?

Plus therapists costs and costs of the GAL - so say take off 40k, leaving $650k

Now Alice is getting another $35k for her legal fees
IG is taking out $45k for legal fees. So that's another $80k gone
Leaving $570k in the account
Minus $42k forensic accountant fees
By my calculations this takes the balance down to $528k
Ioan is leaving $150k in there so it sounds like he is taking out $378k

Which seems a lot - I mean I know it's his money - but i bet Alice is fuming he has accessed this money. She wanted to drain the lot.
Do we think him taking the rest is a clear statement of “that’s your lot” theres nothing else.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Actually recording the amount he pays in a court document means the DM can't run their annual little match girl Alice story this Christmas - you know the one, poor Alice she doesn't get any child support from nasty Ioan, she will be on the streets soon, she can't afford to eat, Etc. To most people $10,000 per month for doing duck all is pretty good money.
How stupid do those people who in the last few days made go fund me donations look now???

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.