Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe some one who knows more about spousal support can explain but maybe this 10k a month is a trap or test for Alice.

It's a version of that marshmallow test they do with kids. You can have one now or two later.

The amount of spousal support she'll get once the trial happens is likely to be no more than say $4,000 a month. It's far less than what she's getting now.

So she's getting more but she should be expecting less. So that means she should be saving it to show that she can live within the means of the spousal support that she'll be getting after the trial. But knowing Alice she will spend it all with it to the penny. She won't save and she won't have any means when the extra income is stopped.

She'll need to show how she's been spending that money and that she's responsible for planning for the future.

It seems like a bad move that she accepted that amount.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Wouldn't it be great if her actions were finally going to have consequences?! Who knows though. She's gotten away with so much crap considering she has a DVRO against her - amongst other things

Reactions: 21
No wonder she doesn't give a fuck about Cameos, Etsy or finding a job. $10k a month is a good payout but if it's taxable and your rent is $6.5k there's not much to play with.

That rental is looking more insane by the day. I don't see Alice putting away anything for the IRS either.

Reactions: 35
Maybe she had no choice. The pot is only so big. She can't get blood from a turnip.
---
She's not going to file her taxes ever. Remember rules don't apply to her.

Reactions: 23
And the IRS aren't going to give a flying fuck about her sob stories about how Ioan used to handle the taxes and she's just a single mother trying her best.

Reactions: 29
Wait, you can brutalize your ex and his partner for over 2 years, destroy his relationship with his children, try to ruin his professional reputation, and still get $7K in spousal support a month?

Welcome to America! We not only encourage domestic abuse, we apparently help you get paid for it!

I see why he's agreed to this, but still...

There's a book in here somewhere.

You too can make others fund your life!

How to break your DVRO in five easy steps

How to rent rich without working

Amazing.

MOO

ETA: that $3K in child support should be exclusively for those girls and their care.

Last edited:
Reactions: 61
EDIT: I've lost my mind. I switched from thousands to hundreds after paying rent of 6.5k. LOL That leaves her with $3.5k. In my mind, it was $350. I'm as dumb as Alice. Anyway, that is plenty to pay her bills with and expenses for the kids and herself as long as she isn't purchasing big ticket items.

Reactions: 14

The fact that it's on radar before DM shows this is a PR move. He might have been paying before or overpaid in the past but this is just smart publicity, especially with no statement.

Well played, yo.

Take a victory lap with bubba and throw on another beaded bracelet for the win.

Reactions: 43
The stones/crystals on those bracelets are really working overtime for Yo!

Reactions: 17
Like I wrote earlier, it really is astonishing how stupid and self-sabotaging she is. Ioan was prepared to play more than fair in the divorce and custody issues and as you've written, there is so much she could have made out of her life post divorce, so many potential opportunities that were just sitting there waiting for her to take advantage of them. But she chose to focus on revenge and hurt pride and ultimately, as much as she's hurting Ioan with the parental alienation, the people she's hurting the most are herself and her children. She takes cutting off your nose to spite your face to whole new levels.

Reactions: 31

Tell me you’ve realised there’s no Yo bucks for Christmas without telling me…

Reactions: 61
What's Al going to whinge about in her next Instavictim post? I get only $10k a month from my ex! Waaaaaaahhh Working is beneath me!! Waaaahhh. Someone said something accurate about me on the internet! Waaaahh.

Reactions: 38
Was he told to piss off? Maybe part of the financial agreement?

Reactions: 27
Mimsy's comment is still true.

No shit. This poster is defending a domestic abuser. That's all I need to know about them.

Reactions: 23
It is the season. Alice still needs that Starbucks job, the support payments are only for a few months.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.