Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Added, thank you!

I think this one is one of my favourites:

What in tarnation has the fact that he likes or don't like animals got to do with his children's custody. How did this woman get her college degree? Dumber than a box of rocks. He clearly loves Bubba Bear and Bubba Bear loves him. You can't fool dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
tbh you can dislike animals even if you accept a dog for your girlfriends/kids sake. But the thing is she claimed also once post-seperation that Emma was his "beloved dog" or something like this. it's kinda scary how successfull her smear campaign could have been if she had been able to keep ANY narrative straight

• Haha
Reactions: 33
tbh you can dislike animals even if you accept a dog for your girlfriends/kids sake. But the thing is she claimed also once post-seperation that Emma was his "beloved dog" or something like this. it's kinda scary how successfull her smear campaign could have been if she had been able to keep ANY narrative straight
I wasn't even particularly thinking of Bubba Bear, but rather this photo.

I can imagine Ioan probably didn't want to get the dog as dogs are a massive responsibility, and he knew that Alice wouldn't take much of that responsibility on, so that it would fall to him and Gloria.

But if someone didn't like animals/their pet dog, I doubt they would let the animal stay on the sofa so close to them. And I doubt the animal would feel secure enough to fall asleep right next to the person that allegedly doesn't like them.

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 18.50.39.png

ETA: @welp, I found that post where she mentions his "beloved dog":

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 19.05.45.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Not sure when/ why Emma arrived but I could see parents in that time frame of 2020 knowing that they are going to tell their kids about their divorce and wanting them to have something for comfort. A dog would fit that bill.

Reactions: 7
Added, thank you!

I think this one is one of my favourites:

Merail but when husband number 1 and I got divorced one of the reasons he gave (cos he couldn’t think of much because I’m basically fabulous) was ‘sometimes she orders clothes online and doesn’t send them back if they’re not suitable’ hahaha!
---
You can't fool dogs.
hmnnn he fooled Alice (meow) 💅
---
Not seen this before. Alice does something weird at times (stating obvs) with her neck, a bit like a turtle pulling it back like her head is trying to retract or summat 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Merail but when husband number 1 and I got divorced one of the reasons he gave (cos he couldn’t think of much because I’m basically fabulous) was ‘sometimes she orders clothes online and doesn’t send them back if they’re not suitable’ hahaha!
---

---
Not seen this before. Alice does something weird at times (stating obvs) with her neck, a bit like a turtle pulling it back like her head is trying to retract or summat 👀

Dirty feet

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Dirty feet
See, smartest woman in the room needs to be tapping into this tit. Men can phone her and she will verbally abuse whilst they jerk off in the knowledge she has dirty feet, all for $26! Only Fans need a sub genre- Only Narcs!

edited to add I’m deffo gonna pop my Chickenyellow screenshat Cherry for the above as it is a bit wrong 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure when/ why Emma arrived but I could see parents in that time frame of 2020 knowing that they are going to tell their kids about their divorce and wanting them to have something for comfort. A dog would fit that bill.
A glue baby.

Reactions: 9
I finally got round to finishing my turd donations this evening. 30 quid went to help the homeless and people below the poverty line who need food and 22 quid went on two panto tickets for kids whose parents can't afford treats and fun times x

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don't think Alice quite understands what a custody trial entails. The bulk of the information will be the GAL, ALL the therapists and the Evaluator. They will look at how stable both parents are, and if any parental instability is affecting the children. It doesn't matter how much one parent has been with the children non stop if it means that this is affecting the children's mental stability negatively. In Alice's mind, the court HAS to give her the children because they have been with her 'all their lives'. Unfortunately the court will look at how the children have fared under Alice's custody. A child being absolute black and white about their father, with no evidence of abuse or neglect, is not good for her. Her explanation of neglect will also be undone quite quickly. A father who is suffering a potential abuse claim every time he sees his daughters (as clearly set out by Alice in writing and on video) will not be viewed as a neglectful father.
So, how the children have fared under Alice?. Well we have Ella and Elsie having uncontrolled panic attacks and anxiety, followed by unsubstantiated aggression when in their father's apartment. We have an independent psychologist with decades of experience as a witness, who states the behaviour was disturbed for the girls. We have evidence from handover witnesses that both girls flipped birds at the handover witness and their father, in their mother's care. And also the children leaving the car, running around the car shouting and going into the police station until their mother went in to get them out (flipping the bird as she left with the girls). I mean honestly, at what point does Alice realise she has fucked up?

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I don't think Alice quite understands what a custody trial entails. The bulk of the information will be the GAL, ALL the therapists and the Evaluator. They will look at how stable both parents are, and if any parental instability is affecting the children. It doesn't matter how much one parent has been with the children non stop if it means that this is affecting the children's mental stability negatively. In Alice's mind, the court HAS to give her the children because they have been with her 'all their lives'. Unfortunately Fortunately, the court will look at how the children have fared under Alice's custody. A child being absolute black and white about their father, with no evidence of abuse or neglect, is not good for her. Her explanation of neglect will also be undone quite quickly. A father who is suffering a potential abuse claim every time he sees his daughters (as clearly set out by Alice in writing and on video) will not be viewed as a neglectful father.
So, how the children have fared under Alice?. Well we have Ella and Elsie having uncontrolled panic attacks and anxiety, followed by unsubstantiated aggression when in their father's apartment. We have an independent psychologist with decades of experience as a witness, who states the behaviour was disturbed for the girls. We have evidence from handover witnesses that both girls flipped birds at the handover witness and their father, in their mother's care. And also the children leaving the car, running around the car shouting and going into the police station until their mother went in to get them out (flipping the bird as she left with the girls). I mean honestly, at what point does Alice realise she has fucked up?
BIB: fixed it for ya'... I see "fortunately" as being in the benefit of the girls that the court sees how they have fared under Alice's care (which is absolute schitt). 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 12
---

---

Damn, she has not aged well. That's kinda sad. The drinking and pill popping did a job on her looks, as did messing with her original nose. I can see why she is addicted to filters. And what is that weird movement she does with her neck. It's even more pronounced when you watch the video without sound.

Reactions: 15
There are 5 different hearing dates from 7th February. It might seem like a long time away now but that will come around quickly. Al won't make it through the first hearing without having a hysterical fit and needing to be removed.

Reactions: 25
MEDIA=youtube]SNllvqXpouU[/MEDIA]
I'm sorry, but I absolutely don't believe that any happy marriage ends because of what you have said. No man who truly loves and is happy with his wife strays. It is always because something is not working. Same with a woman who leaves a marriage, affair or not. The key issue is that a really happy couple don't divorce or leave. They may actually have affairs, but in discussion with each other, they realise it is a symptom of a bad bit of the marriage that they both have to address. The marriages that fail are those who end up not liking each other and seeing no way forward. There are people who stay together for their children, but they usually just learn to cope with each other and live separate lives - unless they are being abused. Those who are abused usually spend their entire lives trying to get free. Ioan got free.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There are 5 different hearing dates from 7th February. It might seem like a long time away now but that will come around quickly. Al won't make it through the first hearing without having a hysterical fit and needing to be removed.
Will she definitely show up?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.